QubitTech Review: 250% ROI crypto trading Ponzi scheme
QubitTech operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche. A corporate address in Estonia is provided on QubitTech’s website.
A search of this address reveals multiple companies using the same address, suggesting the address is virtual in nature.
This would mean QubitTech has no actual physical ties to Estonia.
QubitTech is headed up by CEO Greg Limon.
As per Limon’s QubitTech corporate bio, Limon
is co-founder and shareholder of the Toronto-based (Canada) DigiMax Global, which helps companies from all over the world effectively conduct stos.
Greg has done two successful IPOs, participated in numerous venture projects.
In addition, excellent speaker, an expert in the field of STO.
On LinkedIn Limon cites himself as co-founder of DigiMax Capital, a company based out of Toronto, Canada.
Digimax Global has a website up. It’s Alexa ranking is above 5 million (which for a business is dead), and Limon isn’t featured anywhere on it.
According to his profile on ICO Bench, Limon is based out of Toronto, London and Moscow.
Be it Canada, the UK or Russia, these are the countries Limon is running QubitTech from, as opposed to Estonia.
As far as I can tell, QubitTech is Limon’s first MLM venture as an executive.
Read on for a full review of QubitTech’s MLM opportunity.
QubitTech has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market QubitTech affiliate membership itself.
QubitTech’s Compensation Plan
QubitTech affiliates invest $100 to $100,000 on the promise of an advertised 250% ROI.
- Bronze – $100
- Bronze+ – $500
- Silver – $1000
- Silver+ – $5000
- Gold – $10,000
- Gold+ – invest $25,000
- Platinum – $50,000
- Platinum+ – $100,000
QubitTech Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within QubitTech’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Rank 1 – generate $1000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $2500/$750 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 2 – generate $2500 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $5000/$1500 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 3 – generate $5000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $25,000/$7500 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 4 – generate $10,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $50,000/$15,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 5 – generate $25,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $100,000/$30,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 6 – generate $50,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $250,000/$75,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 7 – generate $100,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $500,000/$150,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 8 – generate $200,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $1,000,0000/$300,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 9 – generate $250,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $3,000,0000/$900,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 10 – generate $300,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume and $5,000,0000/$1,500,000 in binary team investment volume
QubitTech pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
QubitTech caps payable unilevel team levels at four.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these four levels based on how much an affiliate themselves has invested:
- Bronze and Bronze+ affiliates receive 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 2% on level 2
- Silver and Silver+ affiliates receive 6% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Gold and Gold+ affiliates receive 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Platinum and Platinum+ affiliates receive 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
QubitTech pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day QubitTech tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Based on how much they’ve invested, affiliates receive a percentage of funds matched on both sides of the binary team (minimum $100).
- Bronze and Bronze+ affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Silver and Silver+ affiliates receive a 9% residual commission rate
- Gold and Gold+ affiliates receive a 10% residual commission rate
- Platinum and Platinum+ affiliates receive a 12% residual commission rate
Once paid out on volume is flushed from both sides of the binary team. Any leftover volume on the stronger binary side carries over (min $100).
QubitTech pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is paid using the same unilevel compensation structure referral commissions are paid with (see “referral commissions” above).
- Rank 1 affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Rank 2 affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2
- Rank 3 affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 5% on level 3
- Rank 4 affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Rank 5 affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
- Rank 6 affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3 and 5% on levels 4 to 6
- Rank 7 affiliates earn a 15% match on levels 1 and 2, 10% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on level 7
- Rank 8 affiliates earn a 15% match on levels 1 and 2, 10% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on levels 7 and 8
- Rank 9 affiliates earn a 15% match on levels 1 to 3, 10% on levels 4 and 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on levels 7 and 8 and 2% on level 9
- Rank 10 affiliates earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3, 10% on levels 4 and 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on levels 7 and 8 and 2% on levels 9 and 10
Free Investment Positions
QubitTech affiliates who recruit four affiliates with fifteen days of signing up, qualify for a free investment position.
The actual investment position (referred to as a “margin contract”) amount rewarded is “equal to the minimum investment package of (recruited) partners”.
QubitTech’s compensation material states “margin contracts work until profit is 250% of the initial value.”
Rank Achievement Bonus
QubitTech rewards affiliates for qualifying at Rank 1 and higher with the following one-time bonuses:
- qualify at Rank 1 and receive $100
- qualify at Rank 2 and receive $200
- qualify at Rank 3 and receive $500
- qualify at Rank 4 and receive $2000
- qualify at Rank 5 and receive $5000
- qualify at Rank 6 and receive $7500
- qualify at Rank 7 and receive $10,000
- qualify at Rank 8 and receive $25,000
- qualify at Rank 9 and receive $50,000
- qualify at Rank 10 and receive $100,000
QubitTech affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity either requires
- recruitment of four investing affiliates within fifteen days of signing up; or
- a personal initial investment of between $100 and $100,000
The more an affiliate invests (or convinces others to invest), the higher their income potential via QubitTech’s compensation plan.
Finally although the above amounts are specified in USD, QubitTech only accepts investment in bitcoin and ethereum.
QubitTech appears to be the end-result of Greg Limon’s failed escapades as a “cryptocurrency expert”.
QubitTech’s stated aim is to
provide retail investors with an efficient way to invest cryptocurrency assets in order to generate stable income.
QubitTech represents that it generates external revenue via “algorithmic and manual trading methods”.
A box on the company’s website pitches a daily average 1.77% ROI.
No evidence of QubitTech engaging in trading of any kind is provided. Nor is there any evidence QubitTech is paying returns with any other source of external revenue.
Being a passive investment opportunity, QubitTech’s MLM opportunity constitutes a securities offering.
In order to operate legally, QubitTech would thus need to register its securities offering with financial regulators.
QubitTech provides no evidence it has registered its securities offering with a single financial regulator. Thank includes the FSA in Estonia, which is where QubitTech pretends it is based out of.
At a bare minimum QubitTech is committing securities fraud and operating illegally.
Given this, QubitTech’s claim that it was “established in strong compliance with existing legal regulations” is laughable.
Upon consideration QubitTech has no verifiable sources of external revenue to pay returns with, the company also operates as a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.
This will starve QubitTech of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 9th March 2021 – QubitTech has rebranded itself as QubitLife.