Pyur Life Review: When desperation leads to embracing elder fraud
Pyur Life began as Pyur Global. Launched in late 2016, Pyur Global marketed nutritional supplements and an iHeart device.
Get an insight of your fitness levels with regular monitoring of the key factors that are strong indicators of your overall health.
Pyur Global flopped and was on life support, until founder Bob Bremner decided to merge it with the Noble 8 Revolution cycler Ponzi.
Pyur Global’s Ponzi merger took place in mid March. As part of the merger, Pyur Global was renamed to Pyur Life.
Noble 8 Revolution strung mostly elderly investors along on the promise of commissions for about a year.
The company only managed to pay one month of commissions for February 2019. Monthly fees collected by Noble 8 Revolution are believed to have primarily benefited owners Mark Campese and Blaine Williams.
In exchange for convincing Noble 8 Revolution investors to sign up, Campese and Williams were given cushy Pyur Life “Executive Founder” positions.
Read on for a full review of the Pyur Life MLM opportunity.
Pyur Life Products
Pyur Life has scrapped Pyur Global’s line of supplement products. The iHeart device is also gone.
Instead Pyur Life is selling one flagship supplement, Pyur Vitality.
Jump start your vitality today with PYUR Life’s exclusive product, PYUR Vitality!
Our exclusive Patented Technology – QDS ( Quintessential Delivery System ) activates and potentiates this unique formulation.
Pyur Life market Pyur Vitality as
- supporting healthy mitochondrial activity
- promoting helty stem cell production and
- helping to stimulate the body’s natural production of human growth hormone
No independent peer-reviewed studies or research is provided to validate any of these claims.
Retail pricing for Pyur Vitality is also not provided. What we do know however is that one case of Pyur Vitality (standard affiliate autoship) is $149.95 a month.
Visitors to the product section of the Pyur Life website are instead directed to sign up as affiliates.
The Pyur Life Compensation Plan
Pyur Life’s compensation plan combines retail sales and residual binary team commissions.
A Matching Bonus is paid down ten unilevel team levels, with several performance-based bonuses also available.
Pyur Life Affiliate Ranks
There are fourteen affiliate ranks within Pyur Life’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Executive – generate and maintain 100 PV over a rolling thirty-day period and recruit and maintain at least two affiliates who do the same (alternatively recruit four affiliates who have generated 50 PV over the same rolling period)
- Bronze Executive – maintain Executive rank and recruit and maintain at least one Executive or higher on both sides of your binary team (1:1)
- Silver Executive – maintain Executive rank and recruit and maintain at least four Executives or higher
- Gold Executive – maintain Executive rank and recruit and maintain at least eight Executives or higher, or sign up with a Gold Builder Pack for $449.95 (six-month qualification)
- Platinum Executive – maintain Executive rank and recruit and maintain at least twelve Executives or higher, or purchase a Platinum Builder Pack for $949 (six-month qualification)
- Pearl Director – maintain Platinum Executive rank and have earned at least thirty residual cycle commissions in the previous month, or purchase a Pearl Builder Pack for $1849 (six-month qualification)
- Sapphire Director – maintain Platinum Executive rank, recruit and maintain at least one Platinum Executive or higher and have earned at least sixty residual cycle commissions in the previous month
- Ruby Director – maintain Platinum Executive rank, recruit and maintain at least two Platinum Executives or higher and have earned at least one hundred and twenty residual cycle commissions in the previous month
- Emerald Director – maintain Platinum Executive rank, recruit and maintain at least six Platinum Executives or higher and have earned at least two hundred and fifty residual cycle commissions in the previous month
- Diamond Ambassador – maintain Platinum Executive rank, recruit and maintain at least six Platinum Executives or higher and have earned at least five hundred residual cycle commissions in the previous month
- Blue Diamond Ambassador – maintain Diamond Ambassador rank and recruit and maintain at least two Diamond Ambassadors or higher
- Black Diamond Ambassador – maintain Diamond Ambassador rank, recruit and maintain at least four Diamond Ambassadors or higher and generate 2,000,000 GV a month for two consecutive months
- Double Black Diamond Ambassador – maintain Diamond Ambassador rank, recruit and maintain at least six Diamond Ambassadors or higher and generate 3,000,000 GV a month for three consecutive months
- Crown Diamond Ambassador – maintain Diamond Ambassador rank, recruit and maintain at least eight Diamond Ambassadors or higher and generate 4,000,000 GV a month for six consecutive months
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by retail orders and an affiliate’s own purchases.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note that for Black Diamond Ambassador to Crown Diamond Ambassador, up to 500,000 GV can be sourced from any one unilevel team leg.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions a Pyur Life affiliate must maintain 100 PV over a rolling 30 day period.
Pyur Life pays affiliates when retail customers order Pyur Vitality.
Retail commissions paid out are the difference between the wholesale and retail price paid, despite retail pricing not provided on Pyur Life’s website.
An additional 25% retail commission is paid weekly on total retail customer sales volume.
Pyur Life affiliates earn a one-time 25% commission on products ordered by personally recruited affiliates.
Builder Pack Recruitment Commissions
If a Pyur Life affiliate signs up with a Builder Pack, they qualify for Builder Pack recruitment commissions.
- sign up with a Gold Builder Pack ($449.95 and receive $75 on the recruitment of a Pearl, Platinum or Gold Builder Pack affiliate
- sign up with a Platinum Builder Pack ($949) and receive $150 on the recruitment of a Pearl or Platinum Builder Pack affiliate and $75 on a Gold Builder Pack affiliate
- sign up with a Pearl Builder Pack ($1849) and receive $300 on the recruitment of a Pearl Builder Pack affiliate, $150 on a Platinum Builder Pack affiliate and $75 on a Gold Builder Pack affiliate
Pyur Life pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Sales volume is generated across the binary team via retail sales and affiliate purchases.
When 600 GV on one side of the binary team is matched with 300 GV on the other, a $30 “cycle” residual commission is paid out.
Pyur Life affiliates can earn up to 1000 cycle residual commission payments a week ($30,000).
Pyur Life pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is tracked via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Pyur Life caps the Matching Bonus at ten unilevel team levels based on rank.
- Executives earn a 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Bronze Executives earn a 5% match on levels 1 and 2
- Silver Executives earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Gold Executives earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 4
- Platinum Executives earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 5
- Pearl Directors earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 6
- Sapphire Directors earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 7
- Ruby Directors earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 8
- Emerald Directors earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 9
- Diamond Ambassadors earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 10
There is also a “customer acquisition matching bonus” mentioned in Pyur Life’s compensation plan, however at the time of publication no specific information was available (“details coming soon”).
Rank Achievement Bonus
Pyur Life rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Gold Executive and higher ranks with one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as a Gold Executive and receive $50
- qualify as a Platinum Executive and receive $100
- qualify as a Pearl Director and receive $250
- qualify as a Sapphire Director and receive $500
- qualify as a Ruby Director and receive $1000
- qualify as an Emerald Director and receive $2500
- qualify as a Diamond Ambassador and receive $10,000
- qualify as a Blue Diamond Ambassador and receive $25,000
- qualify as a Black Diamond Ambassador and receive $100,000 over 12 months
- qualify as a Double Black Diamond Ambassador and receive $500,000 over 18 months
- qualify as a Crown Diamond Ambassador and receive $1,000,000 over 24 months
Leadership Bonus Pool
Pyur Life takes an undisclosed percent of company-wide sales volume and places it into the Leadership Bonus Pool
Pyur Life affiliates who qualify for a share in the pool are paid each quarter.
Note that Leadership Bonus Pool qualification criteria is not provided.
The Pyur Life compensation plan mentions Lifestyle Rewards, including “trips, incentives, benefits and awards”.
Like the customer acquisition matching bonus however, specific details are “coming soon”.
Joining Pyur Life
Basic Pyur Life affiliate membership fees are not disclosed on the Pyur Life website.
Optionally a new Pyur Life affiliate can sign up with a Builder Pack:
- Gold Builder Pack ($449.95) – three cases of Pyur Vitality
- Platinum Pack ($949) – six and a half cases of Pyur Vitality
- Pearl Builder Pack ($1849) – thirteen cases of Pyur Vitality
Pyur Life Builder Packs provide affiliates with distinct income potential advantages over regular affiliates.
There’s no ignoring that owing to there being literally no interest in Pyur Global, Pyur Life is being seeded by Noble 8 Revolution victims.
Who received what to make that happen is likely never going to be publicly disclosed. But owing to Noble 8 Revolution’s fraudulent business model, one can probably assume a stack of cash was involved.
With that out of the way, we’re able to analyze Pyur Life as a stand-alone MLM opportunity.
Pyur Life’s product, Pyur Vitality, is being heavily marketed with doctor approval:
This is problematic for a number of reasons. First and foremost the implication that Pyur Vitality has doctor approval suggests medical benefits.
Specifically, Pyur Vitality is being marketed as “the missing link to youthful vitality”.
Pyur Life provide no independent medical studies on their website. Nor is there any suggestion that Pyur Vitality is approved by the FDA, or any governing medical body or association.
Then there’s also the fact that Pyur Vitality isn’t shipping until next month. So take any claims made about the products with a grain of salt.
That Pyur Life don’t disclose the retail cost of Pyur Vitality is also revealing.
I don’t know how much is in one case of Pyur Vitality, but if it’s the defacto monthly affiliate autoship, that suggests a case satisfies a monthly requirement.
$149.95 wholesale puts us at an estimated monthly retail cost of $179.95.
Unless Pyur Vitality is some sort of miracle elixir (which the FDA is unaware of), I don’t see there being any retail market for it.
Pyur Life’s compensation plan does pay retail commissions and a generous 25% bonus on retail volume. But given the estimated pricing and questionable health benefits, comes off as pseudo-compliance.
If you can convince retail customers to pay $179.95 a month for a supplement shot, you’ve got some mean marketing skills on you.
For most Pure Lyfe affiliates I can see attracting retail customers being a significant challenge, turning them to recruitment to cover their autoship losses.
If we take the $1849 Pearl Builder Pack for example, bundled product is primarily used as a recruitment tool (see official Pyur Life corporate example right).
And of the two to four cases set aside for retail customers, why would you supply them with product to cover their placed orders instead of just selling directly to them???
Generating retail sales, providing your customers with product while they wait for their ordered products to arrive and then clawing back what you gave them when said ordered product arrives – literally makes no sense.
Continuing with the Builder Packs, they not only force affiliates onto autoship (must be manually cancelled after one month), but also provide pay to play benefits over regular affiliates.
Pay to play benefits provided to Builder Pack affiliates include Builder Pack recruitment commissions and automatic rank qualification.
Pay to play is a regulatory red flag in any MLM opportunity, as it encourages affiliates to spend more to increase their income potential.
And when you’re talking thirteen cases of a supplement shot at the top end, this is a very real problem.
No matter how you spin it or what you recommend affiliates do with product, the fact of the matter is no new Pyur Life affiliate requires thirteen cases of product upfront.
It’s inventory loading for the purpose of increased income potential.
Which in turn lends itself to affiliate autoship recruitment – a hard to ignore focus of Pyur Life’s MLM opportunity.
That is you sign up with a Builder Pack, go on autoship and then focus on recruiting others who do the same.
This was a noted concern in Pyur Global, albeit with different products.
Note that Pyur Global’s affiliate packs maxed out at $499, so they seem to be going gangbusters on recruitment this time around.
Whereas with Pyur Global I noted the possibility of retail, with Pyur Life it’s prohibitively unlikely.
That leaves us with a pyramid scheme, which will likely collapse after those coming over from Noble 8 Revolution are signed up.
I believe this is what happened with Pyur Global. It might take a bit longer in Pyur Life due to the Noble 8 Revolution seed recruits, but over time the same conclusion will be reached.