Opus Business Review: S.A.T trading system = 40% a month?
Opus Business provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the business.
Opus Business represents that it is part of “Advantagens Club” (cited as “Vantagens Club” in their marketing material), although no information about this entity is provided.
What Opus Business do provide is a meaningless incorporation certificate for Opus Business International in Belize.
Belize is a scam-friendly jurisdiction. There is no reason for a legitimate MLM company to incorporate there.
The appearance of Portuguese in Opus Business’ English marketing material suggests whoever is behind the company is from a Portuguese speaking country.
Opus Business’ website domain (“opusbusiness.com”) was registered on July 24th, 2018.
Opus Business International LTD is listed as the owner, through an incomplete address in Kenya, Africa.
It is assumed Opus Business’ website domain registration is bogus.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Opus Business’ Products
Opus Business has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Opus Business affiliate membership itself.
Opus Business’ Compensation Plan
Opus Business affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Start – invest $100 to $500 and receive a 200% ROI (paid 20% a month)
- Entry – invest $600 to $900 and receive a 250% ROI (paid 25% a month)
- Basic – invest $1100 to $2900 and receive a 300% ROI (paid 30% a month)
- Pro – invest $3000 to $4900 and receive a 350% ROI (paid 35% a month)
- Master – invest $5000 or more and receive a 400% ROI (paid 40% a month)
Note that Opus Business charges a 5% fee on all ROI and commission withdrawal requests.
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Opus Business caps payable unilevel team levels at seven.
Residual unilevel commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these seven levels as follows:
- Start tier affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 1% across an additional two levels
- Entry tier affiliates earn 6% on level 1 and 1% across an additional three levels
- Basic tier affiliates earn 7% on level 1 and 1% across an additional four levels
- Pro tier affiliates earn 8% on level 1 and 1% across an additional five levels
- Master tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 1% across an additional six levels
Residual Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Opus Business tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Investment volume is converted into binary volume at an 80% reduction.
I.e. a $100 investment is reduced to $20 in binary team volume.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of funds invested on their weaker binary side as follows:
- Start tier affiliates earn a 10% residual binary commission rate, capped at $500 a day
- Entry tier affiliates earn a 20% residual binary commission rate, capped at $1000 a day
- Basic tier affiliates earn a 30% residual binary commission rate, capped at $1500 a day
- Pro tier affiliates earn a 35% residual binary commission rate, capped at $2500 a day
- Master tier affiliates earn a 40% residual binary commission rate, capped at $5000 a day
Once volume is paid out on, it is flushed from both sides of the binary team.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side is carried over.
Opus Business rewards affiliates for generating accumulated investment volume on their weaker binary team side as follows:
- Bronze – generate $2000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive $100
- Silver – generate $6000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive $200
- Gold – generate $12,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive $400
- Sapphire – generate $25,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive an iPhone 8 Plus or $750
- Emerald – generate $60,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a MacBook Air or $1500
- Diamond – generate $130,000 in weaker binary team side volume, and receive “national travel with companion”
- Double Diamond – generate $300,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive and receive “travel to Cancun with companion”
- Triple Diamond – generate $900,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Volkswagen Golf or $25,000
- Vice-President – generate $3,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive an Audi Q3 or $50,000
- President – generate $9,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Porsche Panamera
Note that from the Diamond rank, up to $10,000 a day in binary volume is counted.
Joining Opus Business
Opus Business affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $100 investment.
The more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via Opus Business’ compensation plan.
Opus Business claims to generate ROI revenue via S.A.T, “an “automatic trading system”.
It is based on years of study and knowledge of the international financial market.
Made up of three teams of professionals (London, New York and Madrid), where your main goal is to do the whole study, analyze and perform operations automatically generating practicality, ease and extra and variable income for CLUB ASSOCIATES.
No evidence of S.A.T existing is provided. Nor does Opus Business provide evidence of external revenue from any other source being used to pay affiliates.
Furthermore Opus Business’ business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If the company’s anonymous owners were able to legitimately generate consistent returns of up to 40% a month, as advertised, why would they sell access to that for just $100?
They wouldn’t. Anyone capable of generating that kind of money would keep it to themselves.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Opus Business is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliates monthly returns of up to 40% makes Opus Business a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Opus Business of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
BTW, that “ad” is a stock photo.
Here’s the same guy at the same place, slightly different pose.
The whole Opus Business comp plan is full of stock photos 😀