Onward Capital Review: Daily returns Boris CEO Ponzi
Onward Capital represents it is headed up by founder and CEO Oscar Finnigan.
To that end Onward Capital provides an elaborate backstory for Finnigan, dating back to 2000.
The future founder of Onward Capital, Oscar Finnigan, was educated at the University of Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada) under Professor Esteban Chornet, PhD.
In 2000, the professor became the founder of Enerkem and announced an exam that selected the best out of 200 applicants.
More than 20 finalists received a position in this innovative new environmental business area, and Oscar Finnigan was among them, as well, in the top 10.
Naturally none of Finnigan’s backstory is verifiable.
On Onward Capital’s official YouTube channel, Oscar Finnigan is played by some guy definitely wearing a wig… and probably a fake beard too:
The actor playing Finnigan has a distinctive eastern European accent, marking him as a prime Boris CEO candidate.
Update 27th April 2021 – BehindMLM reader Tomas has outed Oscar Finnigan as Russian actor Oliver Siou (lit: Оливье Сиу).
According to his professional bio, as of January 2021 Siou is “actively filming in Russia, and has about a dozen projects on his account.”
Evidently one of those projects was playing CEO for a Russian Ponzi scheme. /end update
Despite Finnigan and other actors in the marketing videos having eastern European accents, Onward Capital represents it is based out of Canada.
To that end Onward Capital provides an address in Toronto, Ontario on its website. Basic Canadian incorporation documents are also provided.
This has attracted the attention of Canadian authorities. On January 19th the British Columbia Securities Commission issued an Onward Capital securities fraud warning.
Not withstanding that for the purpose of MLM due-diligence, basic incorporation anywhere is meaningless.
Onward Capital’s website domain (“onward.capital”) was registered on November 11th, 2020. “Onward” is listed as the domain owner.
Alexa currently ranks the top sources of traffic to Onward Capital’s website as Canada (15%), Ecuador (15%) and Russia (11%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Onward Capital’s Products
Onward Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Onward Capital affiliate membership itself.
Onward Capital’s Compensation Plan
Onward Capital affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
- Short Lite – invest $25 to $300 and receive 0.8% to 1.2% a day for 10 days
- Short Pro – invest $300 to $5000 and receive 0.9% to 1.4% a day for 25 days
- Short Max – invest $5000 to $50,000 and receive 1% to 1.7% a day for 40 days
- Liberty Lite – invest $25 to $10,000 and receive 3% a day for 80 days
- Liberty Pro – invest $100 to $50,000 and receive 3.5% a day for 120 days
- Liberty Max – invest $1000 to $100,000 and receive 4% a day for 150 days
- Liberty Lux – invest $5000 to $1,000,000 and receive 4.5% a day for 200 days
- All Trade Pro – invest $50 to $1,000,000 and receive 2% to 3.6% a day for 40 days
- All Trade Lux – invest $50 to $5,000,000 and receive 3% to 4.3% a day for 60 days
- Ultimate Lite – invest $100 to $1,000,000 and receive 2.68% a day for 80 days
- Ultimate Pro – invest $10,000 to $10,000,000 and receive 2.95% a day for 100 days
- Ultimate Max – invest $100,000 to $10,000,000 and receive 3.24% a day for 120 days
- Ultimate Lux – invest $500,000 to $100,000,000 and receive 3.51% a day for 140 days
In addition to USD, Onward Capital also solicits investment in bitcoin and ethereum.
Onward Capital Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Onward Capital’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Member – sign up as an Onward Capital affiliate and invest
- Agent – convince others to invest $25,000
- Consultant – convince others to invest $100,000
- Titanium Partner – convince others to invest $300,000
- Silver Partner – convince others to invest $500,000
- Gold Partner – invest $50,000 and convince others to invest $1,500,000
- Platinum Director – invest $100,000 and convince others to invest $5,000,000
- Emerald Director – invest $250,000 and convince others to invest $10,000,000
- Diamond Director – invest $500,000 and convince others to invest $25,000,000
- VIP – invest $1,000,000 and convince others to invest $50,000,000
Onward Capital pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Onward Capital caps payable unilevel team levels at thirty.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these thirty levels based on rank:
- Members earn 7% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 to 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- Agents earn 7% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 to 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 to 11
- Consultants earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 to 6, 0.5% on levels 7 to 11, 0.2% on level 12 and 0.1% on levels 13 to 15
- Titanium Partners earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 6, 0.5% on levels 7 to 12 and 0.1% on levels 13 to 17
- Silver Partners earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 7, 0.5% on levels 8 to 13, 0.2% on levels 14 and 15 and 0.1% on levels 16 to 21
- Gold Partners earn 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 7, 0.5% on levels 8 to 15, 0.2% on levels 16 and 17 and 0.1% on levels 18 to 23
- Platinum Directors earn 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 9, 0.5% on levels 10 to 16, 0.5% on levels 17 to 21 and 0.1% on levels 22 to 26
- Emerald Directors earn 10% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 3 to 10, 0.5% on levels 11 to 17, 0.2% on levels 18 to 22 and 0.1% on levels 23 to 28
- Diamond Directors earn 13% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on levels 6 to 11, 0.5% on levels 12 to 18, 0.2% on levels 19 to 23 and 0.1% on levels 24 to 29
- VIPs earn 15% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on levels 5 and 6, 1% on levels 7 to 11, 0.5% on levels 12 to 18, 0.2% on levels 19 to 23 and 0.1% on levels 24 to 30
Rank Achievement Bonus
Onward Capital rewards affiliates who qualify at Gold Partner and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Gold Partner and receive $10,000
- qualify at Platinum Director and receive $25,000
- qualify at Emerald Director and receive $100,000
- qualify at Diamond Director and receive $250,000
- qualify at VIP and receive $750,000
Joining Onward Capital
Onward Capital affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $25 investment.
Onward Capital also solicits investment in bitcoin and ethereum.
Onward Capital represents is generates external revenue through “technological potential” and “innovative capabilities”.
Naturally no evidence of any external revenue generation is provided.
The reason for this is Onward Capital is a Ponzi scheme recycling invested funds, which the company admits as much:
The percentage of profit is fixed and does not depend on the results of the company’s commercial activities at any given period of time.
Like any MLM Ponzi scheme, Onward Capital’s returns depend on constant investment by newly recruited affiliate investors.
When affiliate recruitment inevitably dries up, so too will new investment.
This will starve Onward Capital of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 23rd May 2021 – Onward Capital has collapsed.
So Boris and his friends have upped the game. They realized actors usually have a strong web presence and are easy to identify.
I guess we’ll see a lot of beards and glasses moving forward.
Rest assured they have someone checking Behindmlm on a daily basis.
The production values are abysmal, cutting corners these ruskies.
The actor’s name is Оливье Сиу (Olivier Siou), a Russian/French actor.
According to one Russian source he played in a 2016 season of Екатерина (Russian tv series).
Interestingly, on the cast of that series was also Жорж Девдариани (George Devdariani) who plays the CEO of another scam by possibly the same people.
There seems to be a pattern here, Russian actors who are now living in Russia after spending a considerate amount of time abroad.
I guess they want people who can speak English without too much of a Russian accent? Девдариани lived in the Netherlands for years and this guy was born in France.
Tomas with the goods!
So Siou is 47 years old, has movie and tv credits, and is now playing Ponzi CEOs on YouTube.
Looking at some of those photos, that might actually be his hair. The beard and mustache are definitely stuck on though.
This would be my guess, along with phrasing and grouping of words as you’re speaking.
For the next Boris CEO, bring on the mouth mask (“for everyone’s security”) and the dark glasses (for an “eye condition”).
Nah that’s soft.
Bring on the shadow figure sitting at a table with voice modulation.
wE cOuLdN’t UsE hIs ReAl VoIcE bEcAuSe CoMpEtItOrS!
I’ve seen better looking beards on 8-year-olds playing Abraham Lincoln in school plays. It was only missing a pair of ear hooks holding it up.
I recently did my own review on this scam. What I am learning is that some accounts have been automatically been put on the longer terms, therefore I believe that they are currently planning an exit.
Its the same ponzi marketing group which is promoting all of the other major scams like Teqra, Ois Capital (which lasted a month), Rostex, and now the recent reincarnation of Beurax, which goes by the name of Twindax.
This same group has promoted a number of failed scams like MTI and are still promoting Quibitech.
Onward Capital collapsed. Their website does not work.
Hi everybody! Onward.capital is the successor of Oxi Corporation scam (who dissapeared overnight in april 2021) where most of participants lost their money.
Please do not invest money in this scam.