Onewiex Review: Likely Quwiex Boris CEO Ponzi reboot
Onewiex fails to provide credible ownership or executive information on its website.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Onewiex provides Canadian, Dubai and Hong Kong shell company certificates.
Due to the ease with which scammers are able to incorporate shell companies with bogus details, for the purpose of MLM due-diligence these certificates are meaningless.
Onewiex is purportedly headed up by CEO “Oliver Wilson”:
Wilson is played by Mikhail Eidelson (Михаил Эйдельсон), a fifty’ish year old Russian national from St. Petersburg.
Eidelson’s social media profiles were deleted prior to him signing on to play Oliver Wilson. This demonstrates some effort to conceal WIlson’s actual identity from Onewiex investors.
Pursuant to Onewiex pretending to be based out of Canada, its marketing videos feature stock footage of Canada combined with the usual rented office environments.
Everyone in Onewiex’s marketing videos speaks with an eastern European accent.
Of note is Onewiex’s FaceBook account being managed from Ukraine:
We also note a recently held Onewiex event in Dubai:
The majority of participants in the audience appear to be Asian. This suggests Onewiex is targeting their marketing at Asia.
Onewiex’s Korean dubbed marketing videos stand out as having more views than other languages.
Interestingly enough though, Onewiex’s website traffic doesn’t match its marketing efforts.
As of July 2023, SimilarWeb tracks top sources of traffic to Onewiex’s website as the Netherlands (20%), Saudi Arabia (17%), Croata (17%), the US (15%) and France (12%).
One explanation is that Onewiex launched in late 2022. Onewiex recruitment in Asia has already collapsed.
Putting all of this together, we have Russian scammers operating out of Russia, Ukraine and Dubai.
Boris CEO Ponzi schemes out of Russia and Ukraine are nothing new. Dubai meanwhile is the MLM crime capital of the world.
BehindMLM’s guidelines for Dubai are:
- If someone lives in Dubai and approaches you about an MLM opportunity, they’re trying to scam you.
- If an MLM company is based out of or represents it has ties to Dubai, it’s a scam.
If you want to know specifically how this applies to Onewiex, read on for a full review.
Onewiex has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Onewiex affiliate membership itself.
Onewiex’s Compensation Plan
Onewiex affiliates invest cryptocurrency and USD equivalents in cryptocurrency. This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- USD Assets – invest $50 to $1,000,000 and receive 0.8% to 3% a day for up to 52 days
- Crypto Assets – invest 0.005 to 100 BTC and receive 2.2% to 2.8% a day for 100 days
- Venture Assets – invest 500 to $500,000 and receive 3% to 3.4% a day for 200 to 360 days
The MLM side of Onewiex pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Onewiex Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within Onewiex’s compensation plan.
Along with their qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Partner – sign up at a Onewiex affiliate and invest
- Chief Partner – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $2000 in downline investment
- Promoter – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $15,000 in downline investment
- Senior Promoter – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $50,000 in downline investment
- Executive Promoter – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $300,000 in downline investment
- Supervisor – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $750,000 in downline investment
- Senior Supervisor – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $2,000,000 in downline investment
- Executive Supervisor – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $5,000,000 in downline investment
- Chief Supervisor – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $15,000,000 in downline investment
- Ambassador – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $30,000,000 in downline investment
- Blue Diamond Ambassador – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $100,000,000 in downline investment
- Black Diamond Ambassador – maintain a Onewiex investment and generate $500,000,000 in downline investment
Onewiex pays a 40% coded referral commission on invested funds.
- Partners earn 6%
- Chief Partners earn 8%
- Promoters earn 10%
- Senior Promoters earn 12%
- Executive Promoters earn 14%
- Supervisors earn 17%
- Senior Supervisors earn 20%
- Executive Supervisors earn 24%
- Chief Supervisors earn 28%
- Ambassadors earn 32%
- Blue Diamond Ambassadors earn 36%
- Black Diamond Ambassadors earn 40%
When a new Onewiex affiliate is recruited, the recruiting affiliate is paid their commission rate as per the rank rates above.
The coded nature of referral commissions kicks in when lower ranked affiliates recruit.
Up to 40% is paid out on every recruited affiliate’s investment. If, for example, the recruiting affiliate was a Senior Supervisor, they’d receive their 20% referral commission rate.
This would leave 20%, to be paid upline to higher ranked affiliates (40% – 20% paid out).
Let’s say an Ambassador was the next highest ranked affiliate found upline. They’d receive 12%, leaving 8% to be paid out (32% – 20%).
The remaining 8% would then be paid out further upline to the first Blue Diamond Ambassador or Black Diamond Ambassador found.
Note that due to the nature of coded commissions, any time a Black Diamond Ambassador is found they receive the full unpaid amount. Also nothing is ever passed up when a Black Diamond Ambassador recruits a new affiliate.
Onewiex affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Onewiex came to me as a potential Quwiex reboot.
While I can’t definitively confirm, supporting this claim is both Onewiex and Quwiex
- having obviously similar names
- having ties to Russia
- being fronted by Boris CEOs and
- putting out cheesy marketing videos
Quwiex was a Ponzi scheme fronted by Boris CEO “George Bennet”.
Quwiex also targeted South Korea in its staged marketing videos:
Onewiex’s website domain (“onewiex.com”), was privately registered in July 2022. That’s more than enough time to put together a new cast of actors and reboot.
On the regulatory front, Onewiex’s passive investment scheme constitutes a securities offering.
Onewiex isn’t registered to offer securities in Canada or anywhere else in the world.
Not that Russian scammers are going to care about securities fraud.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Onewiex of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 26th August 2023 – Onewiex has collapsed.