Quwiex Review: 5% a day Boris CEO MLM crypto Ponzi
Quwiex provides no credible ownership or executive information on its website.
A visit to Quwiex’s official YouTube channel reveals this actor playing CEO “George Bennet”.
The actor playing Bennet speaks with an eastern European accent. He is a solid Boris CEO candidate.
The marketing video itself is the usual affair; rented office, actors, Quwiex branded mugs and flags – you know the drill.
As opposed to your typical Boris CEO, the actor playing Bennet might actually be in on the scam.
Update 2nd May 2022 – There was a link to a Quwiex webinar being hosted by Bennett here.
As at the time of this update, Quwiex has deleted that video. As a result I’ve disabled the previously accessible link. /end update
Boris CEO schemes are typically the work of Russian or Ukrainian scammers. Over time they’ve become less effective with potential English speaking victims.
To that end Alexa ranks top sources of traffic to Quwiex’s website as Algeria (28%), Egypt (16%) and Vietnam (15%).
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Quwiex represents it is based out of New Zealand.
The New Zealand address provided on Quwiex’s website belongs to Regus, a virtual office merchant.
Needless to say Quwiex has no ties to New Zealand.
This can be additionally verified through Quwiex’s Christmas video.
The video features Bennet edited into a Zoom call. He then reads off a script, standing in front of a green screen office Christmas party.
More importantly, the video was shot somewhere in the northern hemisphere and features a snowy landscape.
New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere. It is well into summer by the time Christmas rolls around.
The car in Quwiex’s Christmas video has Norwegian plates. Note however that these are easily faked. We saw this with Viseming, another Boris CEO scam that collapsed late last year.
Quwiex’s website domain (“quwiex.com”), was registered on September 15th, 2021. George Bennet is listed as the owner, through the Regus virtual office address in New Zealand.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Quwiex has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Quwiex affiliate membership itself.
Quwiex’s Compensation Plan
Quwiex affiliates invest tether (represented as USD), bitcoin or ethereum on the promise of advertised returns.
USD (tether) investment
- Kron Light – invest $20 to $499 and receive 1% to 1.4% a day for 15 days
- Kron Max – invest $500 to $2999 and receive 1.4% to 1.7% a day for 25 days
- Kron Pro – invest $3000 to $14,999 and receive 1.7% to 2.1% a day for 35 days
- Evr Light – invest $15,000 to $49,999 and receive 1.9% to 2.13% a day for 45 days
- Evr Max – invest $50,000 to $249,999 and receive 2.1% to 2.6% a day for 55 days
- Evr Pro – invest $250,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 2.4% to 3% a day for 65 days
- Fort Max – invest $20 to $49,999 and receive 4% a day for 180 days
- Fort Pro – invest $50,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 5% a day for 180 days
- Montae Light – invest 0.01 to 0.5 BTC nad reveive 2.2% to 2.8% a day for 100 days
- Montae Max – invest 0.5 to 5 BTC and receive 2.5% to 3.1% a day for 100 days
- Montae Pro – invest 5 to 25 BTC and receive 2.8% to 3.5% a day for 100 days
- Muntae Light – Invest 0.1 to 10 ETH and receive 2.2% to 2.8% a day for 100 days
- Muntae Max – invest 10 to 100 ETH and receive 2.5% to 3.1% a day for 100 days
- Muntae Pro – invest 100 to 500 ETH and receive 2.8% to 3.5% a day for 100 days
The MLM side of Quwiex pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Quwiex Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within Quwiex’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Prestige I – sign up as a Quwiex affiliate
- Prestige II – generate $20,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige III – generate $80,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige IV – generate $200,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige V – generate $500,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige VI – generate $1,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige VII – generate $3,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige VIII – generate $7,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige IX – generate $15,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige X – generate $25,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige XI – generate $50,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Prestige XII – generate $100,000,000 in downline investment volume
Note that the above dollar amounts are calculated on USD equivalents of invested tether, bitcoin and ethereum.
Quwiex pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Quwiex caps payable unilevel team levels at fifteen.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these fifteen levels based on rank:
- Prestige I ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Prestige II ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Prestige III ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Prestige IV ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1.5% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Prestige V ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- Prestige VI ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4, 1% on levels 5 to 7 and 0.5% on levels 8 and 9
- Prestige VIII ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4, 1.5% on level 5, 1% on levels 6 to 8 and 0.5% on levels 9 to 11
- Prestige IX ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 and 4, 2% on level 5, 1.5% on level 6, 1% on levels 7 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 and 12
- Prestige X ranked affiliates earn 11% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 and 4, 2% on levels 5 to 7, 1% on levels 8 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 to 13
- Prestige XI ranked affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on levels 5 to 7, 1% on levels 8 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 to 14
- Prestige XII ranked affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 2% on levels 5 to 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 15
Quwiex affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum initial investment of $20 in tether, 0.01 BTC or 0.1 ETH.
Quwiex is your typical Boris CEO Ponzi scheme. Its ruse of choice is “the best team of traders”.
In 2021, our company and our traders conducted more than 540 000 successful trades and made a profit, this is our proof that our trading strategies bring success not only to us, but also to our clients, and we are always working on and improving it.
There is no evidence of Quwiex engaging any trading activity.
There’s no evidence of Quwiex generating external revenue period.
Furthermore, Quwiex’s passive returns MLM opportunity constitutes a securities offering.
This requires Quwiex to register with financial regulators, which it again provides no evidence of.
This means that at a minimum, Quwiex is committing securities fraud.
At the end of the day anyone with a trading bot capable of putting out 5% a day isn’t selling you access to it. They’d keep it to themselves.
Invest a small capital, run the bot, compound earnings and retire as the richest person on the planet in a few years.
Instead we actors in Ukraine/Russia and securities fraud.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, when Quwiex affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Quwiex of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 13th April 2022 – New Zealand has confirmed Quwiex is committing securities fraud there.
In response to being caught out, Boris CEO George Bennet has announced Quwiex will rebrand as Quwiex Global.
Update 20th April 2022 – Quwiex has collapsed.