Ommyo Review: Dubai politician fronts MLM crypto Ponzi
When I added Ommyo to BehindMLM’s review list, domains I associated with the company included:
- ommyo.net – affiliate log in page, privately registered on June 11th, 2022
- ommyo.space – privately registered on May 28th, 2022
- ommyo.news – crypto spam site with articles stolen from other sites, privately registered August 5th, 2022
A few days ago I noted “ommyo.space” had its website hosting suspended.
The domain has since been disabled.
“Ommyo.space” was Ommyo’s primary public-facing website. I’m not sure what the story is behind it being disabled.
Operation of Ommyo has shifted to Telegram, a communication platform synonymous with scams.
Originally linked from the defunct “ommyo.space” domain, Ommyo uploaded its first YouTube video on August 3rd.
In the video, Ommyo strongly represents ties to Dubai and Sheik Ahmad Bin Faisal Al Qassimi.
The Qassimis are a royal family of crooks. BehindMLM documented the Qassimis’ ties to OneCoin in 2021.
Heading up Ommyo is Tomasz Zaleski:
On LinkedIn Zaleski claims to be “Chairman of the Group of companies of HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Faisal Al Qassimi”.
His Excellency Tomasz Zaleski is one of the most influential leaders in the Arab world and is the perfect member of parliament, we as a society want to see represent us today.
At time of publication, traffic to Ommyo’s website isn’t enough to register on SimilarWeb. What I can say is most of the Ommyo marketing I came across is from Indians targeting Indians.
Evident by its ties to Zaleski and the Qassimi crime family, Ommyo itself is obviously operated from Dubai.
In addition to Zaleski, other individuals that feature in Ommyo’s marketing are Xavier Murtza, Gurjinder Kaur and Gabrielli Vieira.
- Xavier Murtza cites himself as Ommyo’s CEO on Instagram, he’s also CEO of the failed exchange CryptoSX
- Gurjinder Kaur is a former HyperFund/Hyperverse Ponzi promoter
- Gabrielli Vieira doesn’t appear to have an MLM history
BehindMLM’s guidelines for Dubai are:
- If someone lives in Dubai and approaches you about an MLM opportunity, they’re trying to scam you.
- If an MLM company is based out of or represents it has ties to Dubai, it’s a scam.
If you want to know specifically how this applies to Ommyo, read on for a full review.
Ommyo has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Ommyo affiliate membership itself.
Ommyo’s Compensation Plan
Ommyo affiliates invest tether (USDT). Invested tether is converted to Ommyo tokens, through which affiliates receive a ROI.
- Starter 150 – invest 150 USDT and receive 60 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (30,000 tokens)
- Junior 450 – invest 450 USDT and receive 180 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (90,000 tokens)
- Senior 900 – invest 900 USDT and receive 360 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (180,000 tokens)
- Ruby 1500 – invest 1500 USDT and receive 660 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (330,000 tokens)
- Emerald 2700 – invest 2700 USDT and receive 1188 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (594,000 tokens)
- Silver 6000 – invest 6000 USDT and receive 2640 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (1,320,000 tokens)
- Gold 9000 – invest 9000 USDT and receive 4140 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (2,070,000 tokens)
- Platinum 24,000 – invest 24,000 USDT and receive 11,040 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (5,520,000 tokens)
- Diamond 60,000 – invest 60,000 USDT and receive 28,800 Ommyo tokens a day for 500 days (14,400,000 tokens)
The MLM side of Ommyo pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Note that quoted USD figures represent equivalents in USDT.
Also as far as I know, Ommyo pays out in Ommyo token until affiliates actually withdraw USDT internally.
Ommyo Affiliate Ranks
There are fifteen affiliate ranks within Ommyo’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Beginner – sign up as an Ommyo affiliate and recruit at least one affiliate investor
- Rising Star – recruit at least 2 affiliate investors and generate at least $10,000 in downline investment
- Leader – recruit at least 3 affiliate investors and generate at least $25,000 in downline investment
- Advisor – recruit at least 4 affiliate investors and generate at least $50,000 in downline investment
- Expert – recruit at least 5 affiliate investors and generate at least $100,000 in downline investment
- Master – recruit at least 6 affiliate investors and generate at least $150,000 in downline investment
- Mentor – recruit at least 7 affiliate investors and generate at least $200,000 in downline investment
- Executive Mentor – recruit at least 8 affiliate investors and generate at least $300,000 in downline investment
- Silver Mentor – recruit at least 9 affiliate investors and generate at least $400,000 in downline investment
- Gold Mentor – recruit at least 10 affiliate investors and generate at least $500,000 in downline investment
- Platinum Mentor – recruit at least 11 affiliate investors and generate at least $600,000 in downline investment
- Diamond Mentor – recruit at least 12 affiliate investors and generate at least $700,000 in downline investment
- Crown Mentor – recruit at least 13 affiliate investors and generate at least $800,000 in downline investment
- Royal Mentor – recruit at least 14 affiliate investors and generate at least $900,000 in downline investment
- Legend – recruit at least 15 affiliate investors and generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment
Ommyo pays a 5% referral commission on USDT invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Ommyo pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Ommyo caps payable unilevel team levels at fifteen.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of daily Ommyo token returns paid across these fifteen levels based on rank:
- Beginners earn 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Rising Stars earn 10% on level 1 and 7% on level 2
- Leaders earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Advisors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 3% on level 4
- Experts earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Masters earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 7
- Executive Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 8
- Silver Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 9
- Gold Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 10
- Platinum Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 to 10 and 0.5% on level 11
- Diamond Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 and 12
- Crown Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 to 13
- Royal Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 to 14
- Legends earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 to 15
Rank Achievement Bonus
Ommyo rewards affiliates for qualifying at Rising Star and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Rising Star and receive 100 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Leader and receive 250 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Advisor and receive 500 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Expert and receive 1000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Master and receive 1500 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Mentor and receive 2000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Executive Mentor and receive 3000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Silver Mentor and receive 4000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Gold Mentor and receive 5000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Platinum Mentor and receive 6000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Diamond Mentor and receive 7000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Crown Mentor and receive 8000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Royal Mentor and receive 9000 Ommyo tokens
- qualify at Legend and receive 10,000 Ommyo tokens
Ommyo’s marketing material cites several bonus pools:
As above, at time of publication Ommyo’s bonus pools are marked “coming soon”.
Ommyo affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 150 USDT investment.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity requires recruitment of affiliate investors.
Ommyo is your typical MLM Ponzi scheme. Metaverse this, NFT that – it’s all bullshit to get you to convert real money into USDT and invest.
The basic premise is invest in Ommyo token, number go up and cash out.
Why “number go up” brings us back to the bullshit metaverse marketing nonsense.
In reality, new investment will see Ommyo token’s number go up.
The problem for the majority of investors is this will be cashed out by the scammers running Ommyo, as well as early investors and top recruiters.
It should also be noted that 500 days gives Ommyo’s scammers plenty of time to collapse the Ponzi and run off with investor funds.
Ommyo token is generated on demand at little to no cost. They can keep paying out monopoly money but there’s only a finite amount of USDT to withdraw.
That Ommyo is based out of Dubai shouldn’t come as a surprise. Dubai is the MLM crime capital of the world.
A Dubai politician (from Poland I think) is a bit of a surprise, but not unexpected. Corruption in Dubai runs deep.
Home to almost every major MLM Ponzi over the past few years, it was probably only a matter of time before the state itself began rolling out Ponzis itself.
Outside of Dubai, Ommyo isn’t registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction. On paper Ommyo is also illegal in Dubai, but Dubai turns a blind eye to MLM related securities fraud.
Probably more so for MLM Ponzi schemes with political and royal connections.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Ommyo of revenue, eventually leaving them unable to pay withdrawal requests.
Being a shit token Ponzi, ultimately the majority of Ommyo investors will be left bagholding yet another worthless Ponzi token.
If the $1,440 and $86,400 numbers look familiar, it’s because they are the number of minutes and seconds per day, respectively.
Hey, these bullshit numbers have to come from somewhere.
Not a very good article from a journalistic point of view. Erroneous errors and defamation of some of the team.
As far as Ommyo goes it is building its own Blockchain and Metaverse platform, has a dedicated team of Developers and is committed to delivering this soon Its tech documents are available on Ommy.Dev .
(Ozedit: derails removed)
Ommyo.Space did not have its website suspended (Ozedit: snip, see below)
Feel free to point any out.
Crypto bro detranslator: CTRL+C, CTRL+V
I personally saw the website hosting suspended page before the domain was nulled.
I nuked the rest of your comment because you are a lying scammer.
The Metaverse is a total fail for Meta, yes, the parent company of Facebook; why can regular scammers make believe that they’re going to succeed in a venture that made Zuckerberg look like a sucker?
Hyperiuncap AND Generacion Zoe both promised the so called “Metaverse revolution”- The latter upping the ante by selling Real Estate in the Zoe Metaverse (the so called “Legendary lands”)
Is there another kind of error?
[Personally, I enjoy it when simpletons try to sound erudite by throwing extra polysyllabic nonsense into their diatribes.]
How dare you imply their vexatious diatribe is anything but sincere!
My most felicitous apologies, my superluminous friend!
Your pontificatious apology is noted and suitably palatable
Pursuant to Ommyo scammers running around lying about the “ommyo.space” website hosting being suspended (see #2 above), I’ve now included a screenshot.