Omega Pro Review: 200% ROI in 16 months trading Ponzi scheme
Omega Pro provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Omega Pro website domain (“omegapro.world”) was privately registered on November 9th, 2018.
A UK corporate address provided on the Omega Pro website belongs to Prime Secretarial, a virtual office merchant.
Update 20th August 2020 – France adding OmegaPro to their fraud blacklist prompted me to take another look into OmegaPro’s ownership.
My research provided two names; Dilawar Singh (right) and Andreas Szakacs.
Diliwar Singh is cited as a co-owner of OmegaPro. Singh is based out of Germany and, prior to OmegaPro, was an Ambassador of Omnia Tech.
Considering OmegaPro launched right after OmniaTech collapsed, it appears to be a continuation of the Ponzi scheme.
Andreas Szakacs (right) operates out of Dubai. I wasn’t able to confirm an MLM history.
From this we can surmize that OmegaPro is being operated out of the Middle-East and Europe.
As as the time of this update, Alexa ranks Brazil (17%), Colombia (15%) and Nigeria (12%) as top sources of traffic to OmegaPro’s website. /end update
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Omega Pro Products
Omega Pro has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Omega Pro affiliate membership itself.
The Omega Pro Compensation Plan
Omega Pro affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised 200% ROI after 16 months.
- Start Up – $100
- Basic Trader – $500
- Light Trader – $1000
- Pro Trader – $3000
- Advance Trader – $5000
- Tycoon Trader – $8000
- Premium Trader – $10,000
- Master Trader – $15,000
Note that Omega Pro affiliates are only paid 60% of ROI payments and commissions.
30% of ROI payments and earned commissions must be reinvested on the promise of a 120% ROI over twelve months.
The remaining 10% must be used to purchase virtual lottery tickets.
Omega Pro affiliates are paid 5% of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Omega Pro pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Omega Pro tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 8% of funds invested on their weaker binary side.
Note that weekly residual commission earning caps are determined by how much an Omega Pro affiliate has invested:
- Free package affiliates can earn up to $150 a week
- Start Up affiliates can earn up to $500 a week
- Basic Trader affiliates can earn up to $2500 a week
- Light Trader affiliates can earn up to $5000 a week
- Pro Trader affiliates can earn up to $5000 a week
- Advance Trader affiliates can earn up to $15,000 a week
- Tycoon Trader affiliates can earn up to $18,000 a week
- Premium Trader affiliates can earn up to $20,000 a week
- Master Trader affiliates can earn up to $25,000 a week
- Elite Trader affiliates can earn up to $35,000 a week
- VIP Trader affiliates can earn up to $50,000 a week
Leftover funds on the stronger binary team side are carried over the following week.
Omega Pro takes 3% of company-wide invested fund and places them into three 1% Leadership Pools.
Affiliates qualify for a share in one of the pools via the following criteria:
- Pool 1 – generate $16,000 in monthly weaker binary team volume and $24,000 in stronger team volume
- Pool 2 – generate $60,000 in monthly weaker binary team volume and $90,000 in stronger team volume
- Pool 3 – generate $400,000 in monthly weaker binary team volume and $600,000 in stronger team volume
Rank Achievement Bonuses
There are nine affiliate ranks within the Omega Pro compensation plan.
Various bonuses are awarded to affiliates when they rank qualify as follows:
- Associate (invest in a Basic or higher package and generate $400 and $600 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive an Associate pin
- Builder (recruit at least one Associate on both sides of the binary team and generate $6000 and $9000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a Builder pin
- Silver (recruit and maintain at least one Builder affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate $16,000 and $24,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a “Silver trip”
- Gold (recruit and maintain at least one Silver affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate $30,000 and $45,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a “laptop”
- Platinum (recruit and maintain at least Gold affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate $60,000 and $90,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a “Platinum trip”
- Diamond (recruit and maintain at least two Platinum affiliates on the stronger binary team side and at least one Platinum affiliate on the weaker side, as well as generate $160,000 and $240,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a “watch”
- Blue Diamond (recruit and maintain at least two Diamond affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate $400,000 and $600,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – $100,000 bonus
- Black Diamond (recruit and maintain at least two Blue Diamond affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate $1,000,000 and $1,500,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a Ferrari car
- Crown Diamond (recruit and maintain at least three Black Diamond affiliates on the stronger binary team side and two Black Diamond affiliates on the weaker side, as well as generate $2,400,000 and $3,600,000 in weaker and stronger binary team volume respectively) – receive a “Crown Diamond ring and (a) Lamborghini Aventador”
Note that the above qualification requirement are for a single-month.
10% of all ROI payments and commissions paid out in Omega Pro can only be used to purchase virtual lottery tickets.
Omega Pro fails to provide any further information about their lottery program.
Joining Omega Pro
While there is a free Omega Pro affiliate membership option, it’s gimped at just $150 in residual commission earnings.
Full participation in the Omega Pro MLM opportunity is $29 plus an initial investment of between $100 to $15,000.
The more an Omega Pro affiliate invests the higher their income potential via the Omega Pro compensation plan.
Omega Pro is your typical MLM cryptocurrency scam.
Omega Pro marketing claims the company generates external ROI revenue via trading of commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrency.
Naturally Omega Pro provides no evidence of trading revenue being used to pay affiliates.
Nor does Omega Pro provide any indication on their website that they are authorized to operate a passive investment scheme in any jurisdiction they operate in.
At best Omega Pro is committing securities fraud, does a little bit of trading but by and large simply recycles newly invested funds.
At worse Omega Pro is committing securities fraud and is a full-blown Ponzi scheme.
And on top of that you have gaming violations, by way of the in-house virtual lottery Omega Pro runs.
To give you an idea of how Omega Pro is being promoted, here’s a Facebook pitch from a Russian promoter who goes by “Дмитрий Савельев”.
awesome opportunity, that guarantees 100% of your investment back.
– #Fully licensed institution
– #First Hybrid solution company. OMP trades forex and crypto as well depending what market offers the best setups for maximizing the profits.
– #Crypto debitcard from Mastercard. 40 different languages app for the debitcard.
– #Multiwallet account
– #Professional and experienced traders with more than 10 years of experience in forex and 3 years in crypto trading.
– #Transparent and realistic longterm expectations of return of investments.
– #Investments backed up by German Bank in Frankfurt. ( Your Principal money is 100% backed by this bank.
This makes the company unique in this industry).
– #withdraws from the first month every month.
Needless to say every single one of Савельев’s claims are complete and utter bullshit.
To put it simply, a legitimate investment opportunity generating external ROI revenue wouldn’t need to faff about with mandatory reinvestment and virtual lottery nonsense.
Omega Pro’s owners are trying to keep as much money in the system for as long as possible, which is more in line with how a Ponzi scheme operates.
As with any Ponzi scheme, once affiliate recruitment dies so too will the rate of new investment.
This will starve Omega Pro of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
Omega Pro’s 30% mandatory reinvestment and 10% virtual lottery nonsense might prolong the collapse, but inevitably withdrawals will exceed new investment.
Mathematically Ponzi schemes are a zero-sum game. Those running them and early investors steal most of the money invested, everybody else loses out.