Majestic Track Review: AI trading bot ruse Ponzi scheme
Majestic Track, aka Majestic Ecosystem, operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The company is purportedly headed up by CEO “Oscar Ferrero”, who I haven’t been able to verify actually exists.
One individual we can confirm exists is Business Operations Director Lars Andersson.
Andersson hosts Majestic Track marketing videos.
The rest of Majestic Track’s executives appear to be a combination of people who might exist and stolen photos:
Lars Andersson appears to be from Sweden. In August 2023 he was promoting The Super Patch Company.
Andersson also runs the FaceBook group “Crypto Team Intrexium”.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Majestic Track provides shell company and ASIC registration details for “Majestic Track Pty Ltd” in Australia.
Apparently this was a renaming of Flamingo Group Pty Ltd, another shell company, in August 2023.
ASIC are known for non-regulation of MLM fraud. Furthermore anyone can register a company with ASIC using whatever bogus details, there is no verification.
For this reason ASIC registration is favored by scammers residing outside of Australia.
With respect to MLM due-diligence, ASIC registration certificate as proof of legitimacy is therefore meaningless.
A corporate address in Australia provided on Majestic Track’s website is co-working space provided owned by The Cluster.
It’s unlikely Majestic Track has any actual ties to Australia. From what I’m seeing Majestic Track is being run by scammers in Asia working with Andersson.
Read on for a full review of Majestic Track’s MLM opportunity.
Majestic Track’s Products
Majestic Track has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Majestic Track affiliate membership itself.
Majestic Track’s Compensation Plan
Majestic Track affiliates invest tether (USDT).
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Bronze Package – invest 100 to 3000 USDT and receive 0.5% a day for 200 days
- Silver Package – invest 500 to 20,000 USDT and receive 0.5% a day for 60 days
- Gold Package – invest 3100 to 7000 USDT and receive 1% a day for 300 days
- Platinum Package – invest 1100 to 20,000 USDT and receive 1% a day for 120 days
- Diamond Package – invest 7100 to 20,000 USDT and receive 1.5% a day for 200 days
Note that for the
- Bronze and Gold Packages returns can be withdrawn weekly but the initially investment amount is locked for 200 days
- Silver and Platinum Packages both returns and the initially invested amount are locked for 60 and 120 days respectively
- Diamond Package returns can be withdrawn weekly and the initially invested amount is not withdrawable at all
If a Majestic Track affiliate doesn’t withdraw the weekly ROI, it can be reinvested at 0.3% a day.
Finally, note that 20% of the daily return paid out and 30% of earned MLM commissions must be reinvested.
The MLM side of Majestic Track pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Majestic Track Affiliate Ranks
There are five known affiliate ranks within Majestic Track’s compensation plan:
- Blue Diamond
- Royal Diamond
- Black Diamond
- Crown Diamond and
- 7 Star
Note that Majestic Track do not provide qualification criteria in their compensation plan.
Majestic Track pays a referral commissions on USDT invested by personally recruited affiliates.
- Bronze and Silver Package tier affiliates receive a 5% referral commission rate
- Gold and Platinum Package tier affiliates receive a 10% referral commission rate
- Diamond Package tier affiliates receive a 15% referral commission rate
Majestic Track pays a ROI match via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Majestic Track caps the ROI match at fifty unilevel team levels.
The ROI Match is paid as a percentage of the daily return paid out across these fifty levels based on rank:
- Blue Diamond ranked affiliates receive a 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 1% on levels 2 to 20, 1.5% on levels 21 to 40 and 3% on levels 41 to 50
- Royal Diamond ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 20, 1.5% on levels 21 to 40 and 3% on levels 41 to 50
- Black Diamond ranked affiliates receive a 15% match on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 20, 1.5% on levels 21 to 40 and 3% on levels 41 to 50
- Crown Diamond and 7 Star ranked affiliates receive a 20% match on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 20, 1.5% on levels 21 to 40 and 3% on levels 41 to 50
Returns paid on Majestic Track’s investment packages can be boosted through affiliate investor recruitment:
Bronze and Silver Packages
- recruit three affiliates within 15 days and receive a 0.75% boosted daily rate
- recruit five affiliates within 20 days and receive a 1% boosted daily rate
- recruit seven affiliates within 25 days and receive a 1.25% boosted daily rate
- recruit ten affiliates within 30 days and receive a 1.5% boosted daily rate
Gold and Platinum Packages
- recruit three affiliates within 15 days and receive a 1.25% boosted daily rate
- recruit five affiliates within 20 days and receive a 1.5% boosted daily rate
- recruit seven affiliates within 25 days and receive a 1.75% boosted daily rate
- recruit ten affiliates within 30 days and receive a 2% boosted daily rate
- recruit three affiliate investors within 15 days and receive a 1.75% boosted daily rate
- recruit five affiliate investors within 20 days and receive a 2% boosted daily rate
- recruit seven affiliate investors within 25 days and receive a 2.25% boosted daily rate
- recruit ten affiliate investors within 30 days and receive a 2.5% boosted daily rate
Monthly Subscription Fee Commissions
Majestic Track charges an optional 100 to 300 USDT a month for Royal Diamond to Crown Diamond ranked affiliates.
If the fee is paid, these affiliates earn a bonus match on daily returns paid to personally recruited affiliates.
- if a Royal Diamond pays 100 USDT a month they receive a 5% bonus ROI match
- if a Black Diamond pays 200 USDT a month they receive a 5% bonus ROI match
- if a Crown Diamond pays 300 USDT a month they receive a 15% bonus ROI match
Joining Majestic Track
Majestic Track affiliate membership can be as high as 300 USDT a month.
The more a Majestic Track affiliate pays, the higher their income potential.
Majestic Track Conclusion
Majestic Track represents it generates external revenue via an AI trading bot.
No verifiable evidence of Majestic Track having an AI bot or using trading revenue to pay withdrawals is provided.
Furthermore, Majestic Track’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Majestic Track already has an AI trading bot capable of generating 2.5% a day on a consistent basis, what do they need your money for?
On the regulatory front Majestic Track’s passive returns investment scheme constitutes a securities offering. We also have investment being solicited on the promise of “pre-IPO” virtual shares.
Even if you buy into Majestic Track’s meaningless ASIC registration, a search of their register reveals Majestic Track Pty Ltd hasn’t filed anything pertaining to their AI trading bot investment scheme, or offering of virtual shares.
This means that at a minimum, Majestic Track is committing securities fraud.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Majestic Track is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliate withdrawals would make Majestic Track a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Majestic Track of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
Majestic Tracks’ exit-scam of choice appears to be their own Majestic Track Token.
A potential sign of a pending collapse would be the introduction of Majestic Track Token, followed by withdrawals exclusively being paid in the token.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.