Fidex Corp Review: Daily returns MLM crypto Ponzi
Fidex Corp fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Fidex Corp’s website domain (“fidexcorp.com”), was first registered in 2016. The private domain registration was last updated on May 5th, 2022.
This is likely on or around when Fidex Corp’s owners took possession of the domain.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Fidex Corp provides two US addresses on its website; one in Texas and one in Delaware.
These appear to be random office blocks that have nothing to do with Fidex Corp.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Fidex Corp’s Products
Fidex Corp has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Fidex Corp affiliate membership itself.
Fidex Corp’s Compensation Plan
Fidex Corp affiliates invest cryptocurrency on the promise of an advertised return:
- Value Inception – invest $500 to $4999 and receive 0.4% to 0.45% a day for 9 months
- Standard Value Yield – invest $5000 to $29,999 and receive 0.5% to 0.55% a day for 9 months
- Coefficient Value Yield – invest $30,000 to $99,999 and receive 0.6% to 0.66% a day for 9 months
- High-net Value Yield – invest $100,000 to $199,999 and receive 0.7% to 0.76% a day for 9 months
- Alpha Value Yield – invest $200,000 to $499,999 and receive 0.85% to 0.95% a day for 9 months
- Corporate Value Yield – invest $500,000 to $5,000,000 and receive 1% to 1.2% a day for 9 months
The MLM side of Fidex Corp pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Fidex Corp pays referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 2%
Daily ROI Match
Fidex Corp pays a match on daily returns paid to downline affiliates.
The ROI match is paid using the same three levels as referral commissions:
- level 1 – 0.3% match
- level 2 – 0.2% match
- level 3 – 0.1% match
Joining Fidex Corp
Fidex Corp affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $500 investment.
Fidex Corp solicits investment in ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin.
Fidex Corp Conclusion
Fidex Corp’s website is populated with a bunch of finance baloney, none of which has anything to do with their MLM opportunity.
Yesterday BehindMLM reviewed Apex376 Partners, a Ponzi scheme with a similar strategy.
Apex376 Partners is suspected to be run by scammers from Malaysia. Fidex Corp has a possible tie to Malaysia through use of a a Malaysian private domain registration service.
It’s possible the same owners are behind both schemes.
Fidex Corp is a simple MLM crypto Ponzi scheme. As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Fidex Corp of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.