isXperia Review: Sleep and energy supplements with Xip4Life CBD
Xip4Life surfaced in 2015 and was headed up by serial-scammer and co-founder, Kalpesh Patel.
I’m not going to mince words; Xip4Life as launched in 2015 was a Ponzi scheme.
What made Xip4Life interesting was it was seemingly tacked onto isXperia, an established MLM company that launched in 2007.
Xip4Life seems to have flopped and Kalpesh Patel is long gone.
From what I gather in the second half of 2018 Xip4Life’s other co-founder and owner of isXperia, Christopher Bratta, repurposed the company to sell a line of CBD oil products.
This is further explained in an email that went out to isXperia affiliates in 2018;
When you go to XIP4Life.com/YourDomain (same domain name that you have with isXperia), you will see your replicated CBD website.
All CBD products can only be purchased through your XIP4Life.com back office.
You will not see any CDB products on your isXperia website or back office as you won’t see any isXperia products on your XIP4Life website or back office.
Not really sure why the need for two companies, when effectively they operate as one.
You can now enroll Members and Promoters through your XIP4Life.com website too and they will have access to both isXperia and XIP4Life products and the same great compensation plan!
In any event a BehindMLM reader recently reached out requesting an updated Xip4Life review.
I initially thought the company was still a stand-alone opportunity but as I began my research, quickly realized Xip4Life had been rolled into isXperia.
Seeing as BehindMLM hasn’t yet published an isXperia review, now is as good a time as any.
Read on for a full review of the isXperia MLM opportunity.
isXperia markets a range of energy, sleep, weight loss and personal care products. The company also markets a range of CBD oil products through Xip4Life.
isXperia products featured on the company’s website include:
- Serenity – a sleep aid supplement “designed with all natural ingredients”
- isXweet – chocolate energy chews
- isGreen – “combines 31 whole superfood ingredients, including land and sea vegetables, cereal grasses, fruits, algaes, enzymes, probiotics, and beneficial microflora”
- SimpleMeal – meal replacement shake
- Mystique Patch – a patch that isXperia claims “gently increases energy, appetite control and promotes restful sleep”
- X5 – “help(s to) kick start your metabolism and suppress your appetite”
- Silver – contains Coleus Forskohlii root extract, which isXperia claims “has been shown to increase thyroid hormone production, upregulating metabolism in the process”
- XO Libido Enhancer – libido enhancer for men and women
- CraveSwitch Coffee & Tea – contains “CraveSwitch nootrpics”, a “cognitive enhancer that can optimize several systems in your brain, to help improve your concentration, memory and alertness, as well as reduce stress and mental fatigue”
- Gentle Cleanser – “enriched with a combination of rose hip seed, seaweed, and essential oils”
- Exfoliating Cleanser – “removes the skin’s shedding outer layer which can clog the pores, while removing excess oils”
- Toner with CoQ10 – “aloe is absorbed into the skin and stimulates the fibroblasts to replicate themselves faster, producing collagen and elastin, thus making the skin firm and supple”
- Brilliant – “a safe and extremely effective whitening ingredient”
- isLift – “tightens sagging skin to visibly lift as it smoothes creases and wrinkles”
- DNA+ – “reverse the signs of aging with this unique and effective formula”
- Morning – “a well balanced moisturizer”
- Hydrate 3 – “the ultimate nourishing cream for smoother, softer, younger-looking skin”
- Eye Care – “powerfully effective in reducing dark circles and puffiness”
CBD oil products featured on the Xip4Life website include;
- CBD Vapeables – “contains a balanced formula of 99.4% CBD Isolate and 100% Kosher VG, which has been researched to have strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective properties”
- 250 mg and 1000 mg Hemp Extract CBD Oil – “pharmacist-formulated delivery system of Nano-Amplified CBD, Hemp Seed, and MCT oil”
- CBD Gummy Rings – CBD infused candy
- CBD Vitamin C Gummies – CBD infused candy with vitamin C
- CBD Lollipops – “sugar-free, fat-free, gluten-free, vegan, and contain 50mg of CBD per lollipop”
- 200 mg Breath Spray – “a fast, easy and effective delivery of adaptogens, terpenes and nano-amplified CBD”
- 200 mg CBD Beverage Enhancer – “formulated to deliver a concentrated and convenient dose of CBD and Vitamin C in every squeeze”
- 200 mg Hemp Extract Syrup with Melatonin – “relaxation and sleep assistance night time syrup infused with 200mg of fast acting nano-amplified CBD and 10 mg of melatonin”
- CBD Lip Balm – “our Natural Lip Balm contains 50mg of CBDs
- 300 mg CBD Protein Powder – “CBD infused protein is designed for athletes looking to take care of their bodies”
- 300 mg CBD BCAA – “will help to maximize your energy levels while allowing your body to build muscles and burn fat faster”
- 300 mg CBD Lotion – isXperia doesn’t provide a description for this product
- 300 mg CBD Pain Lotion – isXperia doesn’t provide a description for this product
- 300 mg Roll On – “designed with pain relief, rejuvenation, and high absorption rates in mind”
- 150 mg and 300 mg CBD Pet Oil – “give your loving companion a boost of everyday support and relief with Wildlife CBD Nano-Amplified CBD Oil”
- 150 mg CBD Large Dog Treat Bones – “unique, artisanal gourmet baked treats infused with Nano-Amplified CBD”
- 150 mg CBD Dog Sweet Potato Bites – “all-natural and premium CBD Dog treats are wheat-free and grain-free”
isXperia claim their Xip4Life CBD oil products are
legal in all fifty states, USA-made, and produced with federally legal cannabidiol (CBD) derived from the industrial hemp plant.
Note that retail pricing is not provided on either the isXperia or XIP4Life websites.
The isXperia Compensation Plan
The isXperia compensation plan combines direct retail and recruitment commissions with binary residuals.
A Check Match Bonus and Diamond Bonus are also available.
Note that to qualify for MLM commissions, an isXperia affiliate must generate $60 worth of order volume each month.
This can either be sales to retail customers or an affiliate’s own monthly order (autoship or manual).
isXperia Affiliate Ranks
There are six affiliate ranks within the isXperia compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- 1 Star – recruit and maintain at least one MLM commission qualified affiliate
- 2 Star – recruit and maintain at least two MLM commission qualified affiliates
- 3 Star – recruit and maintain at least three MLM commission qualified affiliates
- 6 Star – recruit and maintain at least six MLM commission qualified affiliates
- 9 Star – recruit and maintain at least nine MLM commission qualified affiliates
- 12 Star – recruit and maintain at least twelve MLM commission qualified affiliates
isXperia affiliates are paid a commission of up to 20% on the sale of products to retail customers.
The isXperia compensation plan document states that retail commissions are paid out in “xdollars”.
There’s no information about xdollars on the isXperia website, nor was I able to find a further explanation myself.
From what I gather though xdollars are some sort of internal currency that can only be used toward the purchase of isXperia products.
When an isXperia affiliate recruits a new affiliate who signs up with an optional affiliate pack, the recruiting affiliate receives a 50% commission.
There are three optional isXperia affiliate packs; SweetPack for $200, SweeterPack for $400 and SweetestPack for $600.
Personally Recruited Affiliate Commissions
isXperia affiliates receive a 5% commission on orders placed by personally recruited affiliates.
isXperia pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Residual commissions are calculated based on generated sales volume across the binary team each week.
- generate 100 GV on both sides of the binary team and earn a $25 residual commission
- generate 400 GV on both sides of the binary team and earn a $100 residual commission
- generate 1000 GV on both sides of the binary team and earn a $250 residual commission
- generate 2200 GV on both sides of the binary team and earn a $500 residual commission
- generate 4600 GV on both sides of the binary team and earn a $1000 residual commission
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate and their downline (includes affiliate purchases).
Note that the above residual commission rates are sequential, meaning affiliates can earn all five over a week.
If an isXperia affiliate does manage to earn all five residual commissions, they earn an additional $500 bonus.
Check Match Bonus
isXperia pays a Check Match Bonus on commissions earned by an affiliate’s two highest earning personally recruited affiliates.
- 3 Star affiliates receive a 30% Check Match Bonus
- 6 Star affiliates receive a 60% Check Match Bonus
- 9 Star affiliates receive a 90% Check Match Bonus
- 12 Star affiliates receive a 120% Check Match Bonus
The Diamond Bonus is a monthly bonus paid to qualified affiliates.
Diamond Bonus ranks start at Silver, and are independent of Star ranks used to calculate the Check Match Bonus.
- Star – recruit and maintain at least two MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Silver – generate 2000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Star ranked affiliates
- Gold – generate 4000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Silver ranked affiliates
- Platinum – generate 6000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Gold ranked affiliates
- Sapphire – generate 12,000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Platinum ranked affiliates
- Ruby – generate 24,000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Sapphire ranked affiliates
- Diamond – generate 48,000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Ruby ranked affiliates
Beginning from the Silver rank, here’s how the Diamond Bonus is paid out:
- Silver affiliates are paid $60 a month on their first three personally recruited Silver affiliates plus $20 for every personally recruited Silver or higher ranked affiliate thereafter
- Gold affiliates are paid $90 a month on their first three personally recruited Gold affiliates plus $20 for every additionally recruited Silver and $30 for Gold
- Platinum affiliates are paid $120 a month on their first three personally recruited Platinum affiliates plus $20 for every additionally recruited Silver, $30 for Gold and $40 for Platinum
- Sapphire affiliates are paid $300 a month on their first three personally recruited Sapphire affiliates plus $100 for every additionally recruited Silver, $30 for Gold, $40 for Platinum and $100 for Sapphire
- Ruby affiliates are paid $600 a month on their first three personally recruited Ruby affiliates plus $20 for every additionally recruited Silver, $30 for Gold, $40 for Platinum, $100 for Sapphire and $200 for Ruby
- Diamond affiliates are paid $1200 a month on their first three personally recruited Diamond affiliates plus $20 for every additionally recruited Silver, $30 for Gold, $40 for Platinum, $100 for Sapphire, $200 for Ruby and $400 for Diamond
isXperia affiliate membership is $60 or the purchase of one of three affiliate packages:
- SweetPack – $200 (bundled with $370 worth of isXperia products or $226 worth of XIP4Life products)
- Sweeter Pack – $400 (bundled with $680 worth of isXperia products or $583 worth of XIP4Life products)
- SweetestPack – $600 (bundled with $990 worth of isXperia products or $874 worth of XIP4Life products)
After signing up an isXperia either needs to purchase or sell $60 worth of product each month to remain commission qualified.
isXperia’s lack of retail focus begins with the omission of retail pricing on its website.
I’m at a loss why this is the case, given the company provides detailed information about it products (nutritional label, full product list etc.).
The $60 monthly active requirement is low enough to likely cover an affiliate’s own order, which is to be expected given the consumable nature of isXperia’s products.
Beyond that there’s no retail volume requirements, with affiliates only required to recruit in order to progress through the isXperia compensation plan.
This in turn means it’s highly likely that the bulk of isXperia’s company-wide revenue is going to be sourced from monthly affiliate orders (autoship).
This alone isn’t a problem but at the expense of equivalent retail sales volume, would make isXperia a pyramid scheme.
The good news is ascertaining whether your potential isXperia upline is operating a pyramid scheme is easy.
What you want to find out first is their monthly PV production (their own purchase + retail sales), and then how much of that PV is attributable to actual retail sales.
Note that these have to be actual documented retail sales, not resell sales or unverifiable claims.
If there’s at least a 50% match in retail sales volume versus the potential upline’s own monthly order, that indicates a retail focus.
If not, run.
As to the compensation plan itself, it’s a bit limiting with residual commissions $1500 a week.
The idea seems to be to build on that with the Check Match and Diamond Bonus, both of which are tied to affiliate recruitment.
One final though I’ll leave on is the question of why isXperia is marketing their CBD line through XIP4Life.
XIP4Life as a standalone MLM opportunity went nowhere and the company has zero brand recognition outside of isXperia.
isXperia repeatedly state their CBD supplements are legal in the US, so it doesn’t appear to be a question of legality.
The only thing I can think of is isXperia not wanting to associate themselves directly with CBD, but if that’s the case then why sell the products to begin with?
It’s not that much of a big deal seeing as both companies operate as one, it just feels… off.
Personally I’d be getting rid of XIP4Life (it started off as a scam remember?), and just be focusing on isXperia branding.
Easier for the company, easier for affiliates and easier for your customers.