Invia World Review: 36 month crypto mining ROI & pyramid recruitment
Invia World provide no specific information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The company claims to be based out of Austria and made up of ‘a group of investors, technicians and people who have been dealing with digital currencies and cryptomining for years‘.
Unfortunately being based in Austria means most of the Invia World marketing material is in German.
One affiliate presentation in English however cites Daniel Zdesar (right), Stefan Huber and Stefan Scharfl as “Invia staff”.
Public records for Invia GmbH list Zdesar (51%), Huber (5%) and Scharfl (44%) as the sole three shareholders of the company.
Holding 51% of issued shares, Daniel Zdesar appears to be in control of Invia World.
Officially however Zdesar (right) is only credited as Invia World’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Prior to launching Invia World Daniel Zdesar ran Questra Austria, a local chapter of the Questra World Ponzi scheme:
In addition to Austria, Zdesar was also active in promoting Questra World throughout Germany (he owns the Questra Bavaria website domain).
Why none of this is disclosed on the Invia World website is unclear.
Read on for a full review of the Invia World MLM opportunity.
Invia World Products
Invia World has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Invia World affiliate membership itself.
The Invia World Compensation Plan
Invia World affiliates invest €100 to €25,000 EUR on the promise of a passive 36 month ROI.
- Entry Miner – €100 EUR
- Starter Miner – €600 EUR
- Basic Miner – €3500 EUR
- Pro Miner – €7000 EUR
- Pro Plus Miner – €10,500 EUR
- Fonder Minder – €25,000 EUR
The More an Invia World affiliate invests, the higher their ROI rate.
Invia World Affiliate Ranks
MLM commissions paid out by Invia World are tied to affiliate rank.
There are eleven affiliate ranks within the Invia World compensation plan.
Along with their respective rank qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Aluminium – sign up as an Invia World affiliate and personally invest at least €100 EUR
- Copper – generate €1000 EUR in accumulated investment volume
- Silver – generate €5000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €300 EUR
- Gold – generate €25,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €600 EUR
- Platinum – generate €100,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €3500 EUR
- Sapphire – generate €500,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €7000 EUR
- Ruby – generate €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €14,000 EUR
- Diamond – generate €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €28,000 EUR
- Red Diamond – generate €10,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €1,000,000 in new downline investment volume a month and personally invest at least €56,000 EUR
- Blue Diamond – generate €30,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €5,000,000 in new downline investment volume a month and personally invest at least €122,500 EUR
- Black Diamond – generate €100,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €10,000,000 in new downline investment volume a month and personally invest at least €128,000 EUR
The Invia World compensation plan mentions a “turnover requirement 50/50” for Gold and higher ranks.
This pertains to required accumulated investment volume at each rank and suggests volume might be tracked through a binary compensation structure.
I wasn’t however able to confirm this, or in the alternative what the “turnover requirement” refers to.
Referral commissions are available on funds invested by downline affiliates, paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Invia World cap payable unilevel level commissions at eight.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of invested funds across these eight levels as follows:
- Aluminium – 7% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Copper – 7% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Silver – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Gold – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Platinum – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1.5% on level 5
- Sapphire – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
- Ruby – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on levels 6 and 7
- Diamond and higher – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Invia World rewards affiliates for qualifying at Copper and higher ranks as follows:
- Copper – €100 EUR
- Silver – €200 EUR
- Gold – €1000 EUR
- Platinum – €5000 EUR
- Sapphire – €20,000 EUR
- Ruby – €40,000 EUR
- Diamond – €160,000 EUR
- Red Diamond – €360,000 EUR
- Blue Diamond – €700,000 EUR
- Black Diamond – €1,000,000 EUR
Note that Invia World affiliates (up to the Diamond rank) can opt for an alternative reduced Rank Achievement Bonus plus increased ROI rate.
Quarterly Turnover Share
Red Diamond, Blue Diamond and Black Diamond Invia World affiliates qualify for a Quarterly Turnover Share.
- Red Diamond – 0.96%
- Blue Diamond – 0.8%
- Black Diamond – 0.24%
Invia World don’t specify what this share corresponds to.
The name “Quarterly Turnover Share” however suggests it’s a percentage of quarterly company-wide investment volume.
Joining Invia World
Invia World affiliate membership is tied to a minimum €100 EUR investment.
Full participation in the Invia World income opportunity requires an investment of at least €128,000 EUR.
Invia World claim to generate ROI revenue through cryptocurrency mining.
Despite going into prelaunch four months ago however, no audited evidence of cryptocurrency mining is provided on the Invia World website.
Neither is there any evidence of mining revenue being used to fund affiliate ROI payments.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering Invia World is new affiliate investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliate investors a 36 month ROI would make Invia World a Ponzi scheme.
With no retailable products or services, commissions paid on the recruitment of new investors also adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
There is also no indication that Daniel Zdesar has registered Invia GmbH with the Financial Market Authority, Austria’s SEC securities regulator equivalent.
Quite obviously Invia World are offering a passive investment opportunity, meaning in addition to committing Ponzi fraud Invia World is likely also offering unregistered securities.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once Invia World affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment entering the scheme.
This will see ROI revenue drop. Token mining efforts might generate some additional ROI revenue, but not what anyone investing tens of thousands of EUR into a cryptocurrency MLM opportunity expects.
The end result is those who recruit the most breaking even or profiting, and everyone else in Invia World losing out.