Enzacta Review: Purple rice, personal care & autoship recruitment
Enzacta was founded by Russ Hall in 2003 and operates in the personal care and nutritional MLM niches.
The company provide a corporate address in the US state of Wyoming on their website.
Further research reveals this address actually belongs to Corporations Today, who provide incorporation services in the US.
You get a clean, aged shelf corporation that’s had no activity and as such cannot have any debts or liabilities.
It has had no tax ID number and as such cannot owe any taxes.
This suggests that Enzacta exists in Wyoming in name only.
The official Enzacta Facebook page cites Mexico City, Mexico as the company’s location.
Our business is operated and provided in the State of Minnesota.
Not too sure what’s going on there. Wyoming, Mexico City or Minnesota, take your pick.
Russ Hall (right) serves as Enzacta’s CEO.
As per his Enzacta corporate bio, Hall began his MLM career with Enzacta;
He began his career in his mid-twenties, working in the multilevel marketing industry as one of the first IT programmers in a newly created international department for what is now the largest multilevel marketing company in the world.
After years of traveling and working in 23 countries as an IT programmer and problem solver, which eventually led him to the position of Director of Latin America, he chose to leave this growing company because of a strong desire to learn and contribute more to the industry.
During the next nine years, he worked, consulted and learned important business strategies from several large multi-level companies.
The experience and knowledge he gained working inside these companies and directly with the IBOs, became a very valuable lesson.
Thanks to his vast experience, Russ Hall opened the doors to ENZACTA in 2003 and introduced his unique and innovative business plan that has since redefined the network marketing industry.
In 2008 Marc McChesney, a then Enzacta affiliate, claimed Hall left his Amway position
when he realized how Amway was cheating all the hard working folks feeding the profitable few.
Read on for a full review of the Enzacta MLM opportunity.
Enzacta market a range of nutritional supplements and personal care products they brand as alfa and Undew respectively.
- alfa PXP Royale – “this specific strain of rice has a higher level of nutrients and amino acids than is found in many other rice families”
- alfa PXP Forte – “polysaccharides, polypeptides and other essential nutrients from these select rice grains provide the necessary energy for cells to accomplish their daily tasks”
- alfa HFI – humic and fulvic acid extract supplement
- alfa Yakunaah – a “blend of adaptogens and antioxidants”
- alfa Energy – “when added to drinking water, alfa Energy acts as a catalyst to hydrate you at a higher level and enhance your body’s performance”
- alfa B-12 – “plays a key role in healthy bran and nervous system function in the formation of red blood cells”
- Undew Facial Cleanser – ” a luxurious, creamy cleanser formulated to safely remove dirt, makeup and environmental impurities without removing the natural oils your skin needs”
- Undew Peptide Toner – “specially formulated to stimulate, tone and rehydrate the skin after cleansing”
- Undew Facial Serum – “fights the aging effects of glycation, and helps you revert them reverse the signs of aging”
Enzacta do not provide retail pricing for their products on their website.
The Enzacta Compensation Plan
Like retail pricing of their products, Enzacta do not provide full details of their compensation plan on their website.
The following analysis is put together from Enzacta compensation plan material provided by an affiliate.
Enzacta Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within the Enzacta compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Wholesale Buyer Plus – recruit at least two MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least one residual step commission a month
- Associate – maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least two residual step commissions a month
- Director – maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least four residual step commissions a month
- Senior Director – maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least one cycle commission a month
- Bronze – recruit four MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least two cycle commissions a month
- Silver – recruit six MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least four cycle commissions a month
- Gold – recruit eight MLM commission qualified affiliates and earn at least ten cycle commissions a month
- Platinum – recruit ten MLM commission qualified affiliates (two must be Gold or higher) and earn at least fifteen cycle commissions a month
- Diamond – recruit twelve MLM commission qualified affiliates (two must be Platinum or higher) and earn at least twenty cycle commissions a month
For details of “step commissions” and “cycles”, please refer to the “residual commissions” section below.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions, every Enzacta affiliate must have a standing 80 BV autoship order or manually purchase at least 160 BV worth of product each month.
It appears Enzacta don’t offer true retail commissions.
Instead affiliates are expected to first purchase product directly from the company and resell it.
When you start your business, you are allowed to buy product at wholesale and sell at retail.
Enzacta pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Enzacta products purchased by newly recruited and existing binary team affiliates generate sales volume.
At the end of each day Enzacta tally up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
A $50 commission is paid out on every 450 BV and 225 BV matched on either side of the binary team.
This is referred to as a “step commission”, with an Enzacta affiliate able to earn up to twenty step commissions daily ($1000).
Twenty step commission payouts a day is equal to a “cycle” ($1000), the maximum an affiliate can earn from one binary position.
The Gold, Platinum and Diamond ranks permit an Enzacta affiliate to create additional earning positions within their existing binary team.
This bumps the total number of binary positions an Ezacta affiliate can own up to four.
Based on rank, the maximum an Enzacta affiliate can earn in residual binary commissions daily is:
- Wholesale Buyer Plus and Associate – $100
- Director – $200
- Senior Director – $1000
- Bronze – $2000
- Silver – $4000
- Gold – $10,000
- Platinum – $15,000
- Diamond – $20,000
Note with affiliates limited to up to four binary positions each earning $1000 each, how an Enzacta affiliate can earn up to $20,000 in daily binary commissions is not specified.
The Leadership Bonus is a matching bonus on commissions paid to personally recruited affiliates.
- Senior Director ranked affiliates receive a 10% Leadership Bonus, capped at $1000 a day
- Bronze ranked affiliates receive a 20% Leadership Bonus, capped at $2000 a day
- Silver ranked affiliates receive a 30% Leadership Bonus, capped at $3000 a day
- Gold and higher ranked affiliates receive a 40% Leadership Bonus, capped at $4000 a day
When an Enzacta affiliate recruits a new affiliate who signs up with an Executive Value Pack, they are paid a $50 commission.
An Enzacta affiliate receives a “full week’s vacation with your family, anywhere in the world!” if they qualify as a Gold ranked affiliate for three months in a row.
Luxury Car Program
The Luxury Car Program is a monthly car bonus paid to Enzacta affiliates who qualify at the Silver rank for four months in a row.
Specific details were not available at the time of publication.
Life Insurance Bonus
Take care of those you love most.
Enzacta offers you a life insurance bonus to protect the future of your family.
Enzacta affiliates qualify for the Life Insurance bonus by qualifying as a Platinum affiliate three months in a row.
Luxury Shopping Spree
When an Exacta affiliate qualifies at the Diamond rank, they receive $10,000 “to go shopping at exclusive stores” with.
Affiliates sign up to Enzacta by purchasing either an IBO Standard Plan for $99 or an IBO Executive Plan for $249.
Both plans come with a bottle of alfa PVP Royale.
Note however that only Executive Plan affiliates are able to max out the Enzacta compensation plan.
The lack of information provided on the Enzacta website is concerning, as it makes it impossible for visitors to make a fully informed decision about the business opportunity.
Enzacta do provide a summary of their compensation plan but it’s nowhere near enough information to get a complete picture.
The lack of retail pricing also reflects a lack of focus on retail sales. In fact even with an affiliate referral code I was unable to purchase products on the website.
For an MLM company operating in 2017, this isn’t good enough. And all the more confusing, Enzacta is a member of the Direct Selling Association (how about actually policing your members guys?).
With respect to the Enzacta compensation plan, the obvious focus of the business is signing up with an Executive Plan and recruiting others who do the same.
This is evidenced by a lack of retail focus (no retail pricing, no retail volume requirements), the $50 commission paid on recruitment of Executive Plan affiliates and the fact that only Executive Plan affiliates can max out the compensation plan (4 binary positions).
When you sign up with the Executive plan, you have the option to expand your business and your earnings as you reach higher levels by adding more teams to your tree, which allows you to earn even more money faster.
This is clearly pay to play and is frowned upon by regulators.
Another pay to play aspect of the compensation plan is the tilt towards monthly autoship. An Enzacta affiliate either signs up for 80 BV autoship a month, or forks out double that if they manually order each month.
Well gee, I wonder which option most affiliates are going to choose.
There’s absolutely no excuse for requiring double volume via manual orders over autoship, other than to effectively force affiliates to purchase at least 80 BV worth of product each month to get paid.
Enzacta affiliate marketing takes this a step further, claiming that unless you’re on autoship the company won’t send you a check:
Enzacta themselves are a bit more diplomatic about it, but the core focus of the business is still abundantly clear:
With ENZACTA, you can get started with your own business in three simple steps.
- Join the business (Step 1) details on opening a tracking.
- Place your first qualifying order
- Start building your team
Sign up, put in an order (likely to be autoship) and recruit other affiliates who do the same.
One final compliance issue is Enzacta’s promise of “guaranteed income”:
Enzacta affiliates appear to be able to earn a guaranteed $2000 just by maintaining the Bronze or Silver rank (recruiting affiliates and continuing to pay monthly autoship):
In MLM you cannot guarantee earnings of any kind. So this is a pretty serious compliance violation.
Again I feel compelled to point out Enzacta is a registered DSA member… but uh, here we are.
To their credit Enzacta has been around for fifteen years, so there’s obviously something to the company.
The question is whether anything compelling exists beyond affiliate autoship recruitment.
I’m not too sure how rice as a flagship product might fare without the attached income opportunity. Rice is typically a complimentary component of a dish, as opposed to a primary nutrition source (think pasta, taco shells, polenta or even plain white bread etc.).
Purple rice might look unusual but whether the purported nutritional benefit is worth it… well, without provided retail pricing Enzacta make it difficult to evaluate.
Between that and the evident compliance issues in Enzacta’s compensation plan, approach with caution.