Eagle Aurum Team Review: Gold-based matrix cycler Ponzi
The Eagle Aurum website identifies Alejandro R. Argilla as CEO and President of the company.
No corporate address is provided on the Eagle Aurum website, however the company appears to be based out of Spain.
Update October 5th 2016 – Eagle Aurum Team now provide an address in Valencia, Spain on their website. /end update
The Eagle Aurum website domain was registered on the 15th of June, 2016. Eagle Aurum Company is listed as the owner, with an address in Valencia, Spain also provided.
On Alejandro Argilla’s Facebook profile an affiliate link for SwissGolden appears:
Under the guise of selling gold, SwissGolden was a matrix Ponzi cycler launched in 2014.
Read on for a full review of the Eagle Aurum MLM opportunity.
The Eagle Aurum Product Line
Eagle Aurum has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Eagle Aurum affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, Eagle Aurum affiliates purchase cycler positions to participate in the attached MLM opportunity.
The Eagle Aurum Compensation Plan
The Eagle Aurum compensation plan sees affiliates purchase positions in a 3×2 matrix cycler.
A 3×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of the matrix, with three positions directly under them:
The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of the three first level positions into another three positions each (9 positions).
In total, a complete 3×2 matrix houses 12 positions. Positions in the cycler are filled via investment from directly and indirectly recruited Eagle Aurum affiliates.
Once all twelve positions are filled in a matrix, a “cycle” is generated.
Upon cycling a matrix position, an affiliate receives another position in the same matrix tier and a position in the next matrix tier.
Eagle Aurum’s matrix cycler has seven tiers, with commissions paid out as follows:
- Silver Mini – invest €40 EUR and receive a €62 EUR on the first cycle and €212 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Silver – invest €150 EUR and receive €210 EUR on the first cycle and €790 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Gold Mini – invest €580 EUR and receive €800 on the first cycle and €3000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Gold Senior – invest €2200 EUR and receive €2500 on the first cycle and €12,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Gold Master – invest €9500 EUR and receive €13,000 on the first cycle and €53,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Platinum – invest €40,000 EUR and receive €48,000 EUR on the first cycle and €219,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Millionaire Club – invest €171,000 EUR and receive €1,000,000 EUR on the first cycle and another €1,000,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
Note that an Eagle Aurum affiliate must have three personally recruited affiliates in any matrix they cycle out of, otherwise they forfeit their cycle commission.
Residual commissions in Eagle Aurum are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Eagle Aurum cap payable unilevel levels at ten, with affiliates paid 0.4% of funds spent on matrix position purchases.
How many unilevel levels an Eagle Aurum affiliate can earn on is determined by how many affiliates they have recruited:
- no affiliate recruitment = 0.4% on levels 1 and 2
- recruit 3 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 4
- recruit 4 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 6
- recruit 5 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 8
- recruit 6 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 9
- recruit 7 affiliates = 0.4% on level 1 to 10
Residual commissions in Eagle Aurum see affiliates paid a percentage of cycle commissions made to their unilevel team
Residual commissions use the same unilevel compensation structure as referral commissions (see above).
How many unilevel levels an Eagle Aurum affiliate earns residual commissions on is determined by the following rank criteria:
- Junior (have a unilevel team at least five levels deep) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 4
- Senior (personally recruit and maintain at least five Junior ranked affiliates) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 6
- Master (personally recruit and maintain at least three Senior and one Junior ranked affiliate) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 8
- Manager (personally recruit and maintain at least three Master and two Junior ranked affiliates) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 9
- Eagle (personally recruit and maintain at least three Manager, one Senior and two Junior ranked affiliates) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 10
Joining Eagle Aurum
Affiliate membership with Eagle Aurum is free, however affiliates must spend at least €40 EUR on a matrix position to participate in the attached MLM opportunity.
Eagle Aurum is pretty much Alejandro Argilla (right) taking everything he learnt as a SwissGolden affiliate and using it to launch his own matrix cycler scam.
The same business model sees Eagle Aurum solicit investment from new affiliates which, through a seven-tier matrix cycler, it uses to pay off existing affiliates.
The use of newly invested funds to pay off existing Eagle Aurum affiliates makes it a Ponzi scheme.
Like SwissGolden and all the other gold-based MLM opportunities, matrix positions are purchased under the guise of “orders”. Cycle commissions can be put towards purchasing gold, however in reality this doesn’t happen.
A few Eagle Aurum affiliates will convert cycle commissions into gold orders, primarily to wave in the face of prospective affiliates as a marketing tool.
Otherwise cycle commissions are paid out in cash, like any other Ponzi scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once recruitment of new affiliates dies down so too does the rate of new funds entering the scheme.
This will see Eagle Aurum starved of cash and unable to meet it’s ROI obligations.
Being a matrix-based compensation plan, Eagle Aurum affiliates will be able to spot a pending collapse by way of matrix cycling taking longer and longer.
Eventually the matrices will stall altogether, at which point Eagle Aurum will have collapsed entirely. At that point anyone who hasn’t withdrawn more than they have spent on matrix positions loses out.
Mathematically, this is guaranteed to be the majority of Eagle Aurum affiliates.