CMMT Revolution Review: 360% ROI crypto Ponzi
CMMT Revolution provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the business.
CMMT Revolution’s website domain (“cmmtrevolution.com”) was first registered in October 2018.
The private domain registration was last updated on December 10th, 2019.
Despite the original domain registration date, CMMT Revolution’s website only went live on or around June, 2019.
As archived by the WayBack Machine, CMMT Revolution was in prelaunch as of June 7th, 2019.
That said, CMMT marketing videos were uploaded to the company’s official YouTube channel in 2018.
This appears to be the basis behind the company’s claim “CMMT Revolution was founded in June 2018”.
Further research reveals CMMT marketing on YouTube naming Patrik Kowatsch as founder of the company.
Based on his Facebook post history, prior to CMMT Revolution Kowatsch (right) was involved in another MLM crypto mining opp. Possibly due to language-barriers I wasn’t able to pin down a name.
Finally, CMMT Revolution provides a corporate address in London on their website. This coincides with the UK incorporation of CMMT Revolution LTD in November 2018.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and for the most part unregulated. It is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
Read on for a full review of CMMT Revolution’s MLM opportunity.
CMMT Revolution’s Products
CMMT Revolution has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market CMMT Revolution affiliate membership itself.
CMMT Revolution’s Compensation Plan
CMMT Revolution affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised 360% ROI.
- Package 10 – $10
- Package 50 – $50
- Package 100 – $100
- Package 300 – $300
- Package 500 – $500
- Package 1000 – $1000
- Package 1500 – $1500
- Package 3000 – $3000
- Package 5000 – $5000
- Package 10,000 – $10,000
- Package 50,000 – $50,000
- Package 100,000 – $100,000
Weekly returns are advertised at 2.5% to 5% a week. 360% is promised by 36 months (3 years).
CMMT Revolution Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks within CMMT Revolution’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Candidate – generate $5000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Manager – generate $20,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Senior Manager – generate $100,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Director – generate $500,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Senior Director – generate $1,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- International Director – generate $10,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- President – generate $20,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
CMMT Revolution pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
CMMT Revolution caps payable unilevel team levels at eleven.
How many unilevel team levels a CMMT Revolution affiliate earns referral commissions on is determined by how much they’ve invested:
- invest in Package 10, 50 or 100 and receive 8% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- invest in Package 200 or 300 and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- invest in Package 500 and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- invest in Package 1000, 1500 or 3000 and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- invest in Package 5000 and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- invest in Package 10,000 and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 to 9
- invest in Package 25,000 or higher and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5, 0.5% on levels 6 to 9, 1% on level 10 and 3% on level 11
Note that CMMT Revolution’s refers to “turnover”, so the above package amounts might include funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
CMMT Revolution pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day CMMT Revolution tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Investment volume is converted into points, at a rate of $100 per 1 point.
For every 50 points matched on both sides of the binary team, a $200 commission is paid out.
Once paid out on points are flushed. Any leftover points on the stronger binary team side are carried over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
CMMT Revolution rewards affiliates who qualify at the Senior Manager and higher ranks with the following bonuses:
- qualify as a Senior Manager and receive an iPhone
- qualify as a Director and receive an iPad
- qualify as a Senior Director and receive an iMac
- qualify as an International Director and receive “Rolex watches”
- qualify as a President and receive “luxury travel around the world”
Note that CMMT Revolution’s compensation plan states “cars are offered as a reward if there is higher turnover”. Specifics aren’t provided.
Joining CMMT Revolution
CMMT Revolution affiliate membership is $10 to $100,000 initial investment.
Once a 360% ROI has been realized, reinvestment is required to continue earning.
CMMT Revolution represents it generates external revenue via crypto and fiat trading, bitcoin mining and real estate investment.
With the exception of real estate investment, these are go to ruses for MLM crypto Ponzi schemes.
Supporting CMMT Revolution being a Ponzi scheme is no evidence of any external revenue activities provided.
This leaves new investment as the only verifiable source of revenue entering CMMT Revolution.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliate investors a 360% ROI makes CMMT Revolution a Ponzi scheme.
Despite clearly being a passive investment opportunity, CMMT Revolution is not registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction is solicits investment in.
In addition to securities fraud, the lack of retail within the business means CMMT Revolution also operates as a pyramid scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too does new investment.
This will starve CMMT Revolution of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 26th December 2019 – After publishing this review I was doing some additional research.
During this research I realized CMMT Revolution’s compensation plan received an update earlier this month.
This is not reflected on CMMT Revolution’s public-facing website.
As at the time of this update, our CMMT Revolution review has been updated with current compensation plan information.