Circle of Finance Review: INV Ponzi points OneCoin spinoff
Reflecting the executive experience of those running it, Circle of Finance’s corporate structure is a convoluted mess.
For the most part I’m just going to refer to the opportunity as Circle of Finance, but for reference here are the schemes components:
- Circle of Finance – appears to be an umbrella company (???)
- TradeInvicta – internal cryptocurrency exchange
- TrebleU – MLM side of the business
- DealsInvicta – ecommerce platform
There might be additional components I’ve missed, but these were the ones I came across when putting together this review.
Heading up Circle of Finance are newlyweds Veselina Valkova and Habib Zahid.
Valkova and Zahid are OneCoin Ponzi veterans.
Valkova worked in OneCoin’s head office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Zahid was a top promoter of the scheme.
After OneCoin Zahid has taken to going by Habib Abdul Rehman.
Since US authorities began cracking down on OneCoin and making arrests, the couple are believed to be hiding out in Dubai.
Note however that I haven’t seen any recent confirmation of this.
The rest of Circle of Finance’s corporate structure hasn’t been publicly revealed. The only affiliates promoting the scheme appear to all be former OneCoin investors.
Read on for a full review of Circle of Finance’s MLM opportunity.
Circle of Finance’s Products
Circle of Finance has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Circle of Finance affiliate membership itself.
Circle of Finance’s Compensation Plan
Circle of Finance affiliates invest funds in INV tokens. Commissions are paid when they recruit others who do the same.
Through TrebleU, Circle of Finance offers five investment tiers:
- Forex Introduce – invest €250 EUR and receive 35 INV tokens
- Forex Trader – invest €950 EUR and receive 130 INV tokens
- Forex Impact – invest €1950 EUR and receive 350 INV tokens
- Forex Professional – invest €2950 EUR and receive 600 INV tokens
- Forex Winner – invest €3950 EUR and receive 950 INV tokens
Additional INV tokens can be acquired through the InvictaTrade internal exchange.
Depending on the initial investment amount made (as per the tiers above), a bonus of up to 15% on directly invested in INV tokens is available.
Due to the MLM side of Circle of Finance being run through TrebleU, I believe MLM commissions are only paid out on initial investment.
Circle of Finance Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks within Circle of Finance’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Iron – personally recruit two investing affiliates and generate 10,000 GV in binary team volume (split 5000 GV on both sides)
- Copper – personally recruit two Iron ranked affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate 35,000 GV in binary team volume (15,000 GV min in weaker side volume)
- Silver – personally recruit two Copper ranked affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate 120,000 GV in binary team volume (50,000 GV min in weaker side volume)
- Gold – personally recruit two Silver ranked affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate 250,000 GV in binary team volume (120,000 GV min in weaker side volume)
- Diamond – personally recruit two Gold ranked affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate 500,000 GV in binary team volume (200,000 GV min in weaker side volume)
- Platinum Diamond – personally recruit two Diamond ranked affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate 1,000,000 GV in binary team volume (400,000 GV min in weaker side volume)
- Pearl Diamond – personally recruit two Platinum Diamond ranked affiliates on both sides of the binary team and generate 2,000,000 GV in binary team volume (1,000,000 GV min in weaker side volume)
Circle of Finance affiliates are paid 10% of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Circle of Finance pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Circle of Finance tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates earn 7% of volume generated on their weaker binary team side.
- Iron ranked affiliates can earn up to €1900 EUR a week
- Copper ranked affiliates can earn up to €3800 EUR a week
- Silver ranked affiliates can earn up to €7800 EUR a week
- Gold ranked affiliates can earn up to €11,800 EUR a week
- Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to €20,000 EUR a week
- Platinum Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to €25,000 EUR a week
- Pearl Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to €35,000 EUR a week
Once paid out on, funds are matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side is carried over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Circle of Finance rewards affiliates who rank qualify with the following bonuses:
- Iron – €250 EUR
- Copper – €600 EUR
- Silver – €1500 EUR
- Gold – €300 EUR plus new Forex Professional investment position
- Diamond – €5000 EUR
- Platinum Diamond – €15,000 EUR
- Pearl Diamond – €30,000 EUR
Joining Circle of Finance
Circle of Finance affiliate membership requires an initial €250 to €3950 EUR investment:
- Forex Introduce – €250 EUR
- Forex Trader – €950 EUR
- Forex Impact – €1950 EUR
- Forex Professional – €2950 EUR
- Forex Winner – €3950 EUR
Circle of Finance’s apple hasn’t fallen far from the OneCoin tree.
In essence Circle of Finance is OneCoin, TrebleU is OneLife, DealsInvicta is DealShaker and TradeInvicta is Xcoinx.
Instead of copy and pasted Wikipedia articles on cryptocurrency, Circle of Finance bundles forex education with its investment packages.
The rest is basically a 1:1 clone of OneCoin, prior to the internal exchange shutting down in early 2017.
Given who’s involved, this is hardly surprising.
INV tokens are assigned an arbitrary value within Circle of Finance. They are not publicly traded by design.
INV tokens initial internal value was €1.20 EUR. The current internal value is not published on any of Circle of Finance’s websites.
When recruitment runs dry Circle of Finance will probably trot out the public exchange ruse, although given OneCoin had difficulty pulling this off maybe not.
One thing Circle of Finance has going for it is these days there’s a much larger pool of dodgy exchanges to exit-scam through.
On the regulatory front those involved in Circle of Finance seem aware they might be persons of interest in the US OneCoin investigation.
To that end promotion of Circle of Finance is banned in the US:
Not that that did OneCoin any good.
As with OneCoin, Circle of Finance will operate until new investment runs dry or Valkova and Zahid want to pull a runner.
At that point the internal exchange shuts down. If the public exchange exit-scam model is chosen, this will also be the time INV tokens appear on a dodgy public exchange.
Once listed the public INV token value crashes and that’s that. Real money invested is paid out as recruitment commissions, with the rest kept by Circle of Finance.
OneCoin’s own collapse was much more simpler. The internal exchange was shut down and desperate investors were fed lies for years.
Recruitment commissions were paid out but as recruitment collapsed the world over, management went dark and top recruiters, like Habib Zahid, abandoned ship.
At this point it’s difficult to say whether Circle of Finance will go the public exchange exit-scam route or follow OneCoin.
If it’s the latter, expect DealsInvicta to be used in the same manner DealShaker was (and then similarly abandoned).
What we can say with certainty is that however Circle of Finance ultimately plays out, like OneCoin the majority of investors will lose money.