The Perfect Circle Review: $70-$799 recruitment scheme
There is no information on The Perfect Circle website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The Perfect Circle website domain (“globalprelaunch.com”) was registered on the 26th of April 2016, with James Platzer listed as the owner. An address in Leobersdorf, Austria is also provided.
Despite this, The Perfect Circle website states that an “official kick off” will be held on ‘1st of July 2016 (in) New Delhi, India‘.
Things get even more suspicious when you consider The Perfect Circle identify themselves as a Singaporean company in their website footer:
All Rights Reserved By The Perfect Circle PLC Singapore.
Back in Europe, Alexa currently estimate that 61% of all traffic to The Perfect Circle website originates out of the Czech Republic.
Promotional videos on the official Perfect Circle website are available in English, Hindi and Czech.
Austria, India, Singapore or the Czech Republic. Take your pick.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Perfect Circle Product Line
The Perfect Circle has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market The Perfect Circle affiliate membership itself.
The Perfect Circle Compensation Plan
The Perfect Circle compensation plan sees affiliates purchase membership for either $70 or $799.
Commissions are paid out when they recruit others who do the same, through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
These sides begin with one position on each side, which splits into another two positions to form the second level.
In this manner subsequent levels of the binary team are generated, each housing double the positions of the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via recruitment of new affiliates, with the size of the binary team limited only by how many affiliates are recruited into it.
Commissions are paid out weekly, as a percentage of a 40%/60% ratio.
Each week, The Perfect Circle tally up affiliate membership fee volume across both sides of the binary.
The side with less volume is the weaker side, of which 40% is matched against 60% on the stronger side.
Ie. If your weaker binary side made $40 in a week, 60% of the total match must come from the stronger side. This works out to be $60.
The match behind the calculation is “volume on weaker side” / 0.4 = “volume matched on stronger side”.
If there isn’t enough volume on the stronger side to make a 40%/60% ratio using all volume on the weaker side, the volume paid out on the weaker side is reduced until the stronger side reaches 60% of the weaker side volume.
The total volume paid out on is a combination of both sides’ percentage ratio ($40 + $60 = $100 in the example above), with The Perfect Circle then paying 20% of this amount.
To recap using our example;
- the weaker binary side made $40 (40%)
- the stronger binary side was matches at 60% ($60)
- combined, the total volume paid out is $100 ($40 + $60)
- The Perfect Circle pay out a final commission of 20% of $100, which comes to $20
The Circle Bonus is a monthly payment to The Perfect Circle affiliates who achieve set accumulated binary commission payouts.
Only Senior Partner ($799) The Perfect Circle affiliates qualify for the Circle Bonus.
The Perfect Circle set aside 25% of company-wide affiliate membership fees each month, paid out as follows:
- Sapphire – earn $4000 in binary commissions and receive up to $125 a month
- Smaragd (Emerald) – earn $14,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $500 a month
- Ruby – earn $34,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $1250 a month
- Diamond – earn $84,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $5000 a month
- Red Diamond – earn $284,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $12,500 a month
- Double Red Diamond – earn $784,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $50,000 a month
- Blue Diamond – earn $1,700,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $100,000 a month
- Double Blue Diamond – earn $3,700,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $200,000 a month
- Triple Blue Diamond – earn $7,700,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $350,000 a month
- Black Diamond – earn $15,000,000 in binary commissions and receive up to $500,000 a month
Joining The Perfect Circle
Affiliate membership with The Perfect Circle is either:
- Junior Partner – $70 annually or
- Senior Partner – $799 annually
The primary difference between the two options is income potential through The Perfect Circle compensation plan.
With nothing marketed to or sold to retail customers, The Perfect Circle pay affiliates to recruit new affiliates.
This makes The Perfect Circle a pyramid scheme.
“Pay to play” is a concern, with affiliates who spend 10 times as much on membership rewarded with monthly bonus payouts.
The amount of countries The Perfect Circle are tied to also shouldn’t be ignored. Ditto the lack of information available on The Perfect Circle’s owners.
As with all pyramid schemes, once recruitment of new affiliates dies down, so too will The Perfect Circle commission payouts.
The annual nature of affiliate payments means most of the money lost is paid upfront, with the majority paid out to those who recruit the most.
By design, this is the anonymous owner(s) of the scheme, who will have placed themselves in multiple positions at the top of the company-wide binary team.
In order for these commissions to be paid out, the majority of The Perfect Circle affiliates (those at the bottom level of the company-wide binary team), will lose money.