Bitrobix Review: “Artificial intelligence” Ponzi scheme
Bitrobix fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Bitrobix’s website domain (“bitrobix.com”), was privately registered on February 22nd, 2022.
Bitrobix’s official FaceBook page was created on April 13th, 2022. The page is primarily managed from India.
Rather than just be honest about this, Bitrobix has hired an actor to play “Paul McShane” as its CEO:
The marketing video above doesn’t appear on Bitrobix’s website. It was uploaded on December 15th to Bitrobix’s official YouTube channel.
The video is your typical Boris CEO affair. I originally estimated it was shot in rented office space somewhere in Central or South America.
In a second video uploaded to Bitrobix’s YouTube channel, titled “Success yacht party“, we can see “Viatena” branding on a bus.
Viatena is a Colombian transport company that operates out of Cartagena in Colombia.
Going back to Bitrobix’s “Success yacht party”, at [3:33] they conviently provide us with drone footage of the location:
I was able to pinpoint this to the Cartagena coast:
If you want to look it up yourself, exact coordinates are 10.419856889651188, -75.55120891963442.
The distinct circular roofed building is “La Tienda de Parques Nacionales”, and the roundabout circles “Monumento Santander”. Note you’ll need to append “Cartagena” to either of these places if you look them up.
As to who’s running Bitrobix, we now have a few possibilities:
- Russian scammers who’ve hired Colombian actors to front their Ponzi scheme (Boris CEO scams typically operate out of Eastern Europe);
- Colombian scammers;
- Colombian and/or Russian scammers who’ve hired Indians to manage Bitrobix’s social media profiles; or
- Colombian and/or Russian and/or Indian scammers working together.
To mask true ownership of Bitrobix, the company provides shell company incorporation certificates for Colorado in the US, the UK and Canada.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, shell company incorporation anywhere is meaningless.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Bitrobix has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Bitrobix affiliate membership itself.
Bitrobix’s Compensation Plan
Bitrobix affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- BRX1 – invest $30 to $999 and receive 1% to 2% a day for 250 days (100% of original investment is returned)
- BRX2 – invest $10,000 to $49,999 and receive 2% to 3% for 275 days (75% of original investment is returned)
- BRX3 – invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive 3% to 4% for 300 days (50% of original investment is returned)
Bitrobix charges a 10% fee on all ROI withdrawals. MLM commissions are charged a 9% withdrawal fee.
The MLM side of Bitrobix pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Bitrobix earn a commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much a Bitrobix affiliate themselves has invested:
- BRX1 tier affiliates earn an 8% referral commission rate
- BRX2 tier affiliates earn a 9% referral commission rate
- BRX3 tier affiliates earn a 10% referral commission rate
Bitrobix pays referral commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Bitrobix tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of funds generated on their weaker binary team side.
How much of a percentage is paid out is determined again by how much a Bitrobix affiliate has invested:
- BRX1 tier affiliates earn an 8% residual commission rate
- BRX2 tier affiliates earn a 9% residual commission rate
- BRX3 tier affiliates earn a 10% residual commission rate
Once paid out on, volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Bitrobix rewards affiliates for recruiting affiliates as follows:
- recruit 10 affiliates and earn a $30 investment position
- recruit 25 affiliates and earn a $50 investment position
- recruit 50 affiliates and earn a $100 investment position plus $30 you can withdraw
- recruit 100 affiliates and earn a $500 investment position plus $100 you can withdraw
Note that recruited affiliates must invest to count.
Downline Investment Bonuses
Bitrobix rewards affiliates for generating downline investment across the binary team as follows:
- generate $5000 in downline investment and receive a $500 investment position
- generate $15,000 in downline investment and receive a $500 investment position plus $100 you can withdraw
- generate $30,000 in downline investment and receive a $1000 investment position plus $500 you can withdraw
- generate $50,000 in downline investment and receive $1000 you can withdraw plus a “2% Cash Sales Bonus”
- generate $150,000 in downline investment and receive a “4% Cash Bonus” and unspecified phone
- generate $300,000 in downline investment and receive a ‘6% Cash Bonus” and unspecified motorbike
- generate $500,000 in downline investment and receive a “6% Cash Sales Bonus” (not a typo” and unspecified car
- generate $700,000 in downline investment and receive an “8% Cash Sales Bonus” and trip to Switzerland
- generate $1,000,000 in downline investment and receive a “10% Cash Sales Bonus” and “automobile gift”
Bitrobix affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $30 investment.
The more a Bitrobix affiliate invests the higher their income potential.
Bitrobix markets itself on the usual “artificial intelligence” Ponzi nonsense:
We are specialized in deploying the smartest technologies in a range of industries.
Investing will get you amazing rewards as this artificial intelligence is growing very rapidly.
Cited “profit sources” Bitrobix applies its AI to are forex bullion, crypto mining, NFTs and metaverse. In other words, pretty much every Ponzi marketing buzzword.
The most interesting thing about Bitrobix is its connection to Colombia. Outside of that Bitrobix is a cookie-cutter Boris CEO Ponzi scheme.
In 2022 Colombia was ravaged by MLM Ponzi schemes. That trend continues, with scammers now seemingly launching Ponzi schemes from within Colombia itself.
Colombia does have a financial regulator in its Superintendencia Financiera (SFC). If 2022 was anything to go by though, Superintendencia Financiera isn’t equipped to regulate rampant fraud plaguing Colombia.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Bitrobix of ROI revenue, eventually causing it to collapse.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 4th May 2023 – BitRobit has collapsed. As at the time of this update, BitRobix’s website has been taken down.