Alya Finance Review: Alyattes shitcoin Dubai Ponzi scheme
Alya Finance fails to provide company ownership or executive information on its website.
Alya Finance’s website domain (“alya.finance”), was privately registered on December 21st, 2021.
Alya Finance is part of Alyattes, a crypto scheme that has a bunch of schemes attached to it.
While Alya Finance’s website is devoid of executive information, on the main Alyattes website we Sinan Ay (right) is cited as CEO of the company.
On LinkedIn Ay cites himself as CEO and CFO of Alyattes since April 2021.
On FaceBook and Twitter Ay additional cites himself as founder of the company.
Originally from Turkey, Ay represents he is based out of Vienna, Austria.
Sinan Ay appears to have gotten into MLM crypto Ponzi scamming through Shohan Bowala.
Ponzi schemes Ay has (publicly) promoted include Sebtan Assets and Torque Trading.
Shohan Bowala, a serial promoter of Ponzi schemes based out of Australia, is of course promoting Alyattes and Alya Finance:
Ay began announced Alyattes and Alya Finance in October 2021. Promotion was localized to Turkey until recruitment began spreading last month.
Turkey still makes up the majority of traffic to Alya Finance’s website, but recruitment is fast collapsing.
Alyattes itself represents it is based out of Dubai:
Dubai is the MLM crime capital of the world. Any MLM company representing it is based out of or has ties to Dubai is a scam.
If you want to know how this pertains to Alyattes and Alya Finance, read on for a full review of the MLM opportunity.
Alya Finance’s Products
Alya Finance has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Alya Finance affiliate membership itself.
Alya Finance’s Compensation Plan
Alya Finance affiliates invest in ALYA tokens. This is done under the guise of “pool mining”, which Alya Finance represents pays investors a passive ROI.
100 ALYA is the minimum token amount to participate in Alya Finance’s investment opportunity.
Once invested, ALYA tokens are locked up for three months. Returns on each ALYA token investment are paid out for six months.
After 6 months, the Alya Tokens in mining can be extended or returned to the account balance at the request of the user.
The MLM side of Alya Finance pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Alya pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Alya Finance caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
How many unilevel team levels referral commissions are earned on is determined by referral rank:
- Rank 1 – sign up as an Alya Finance affiliate and invest 100 ALYA
- Rank 2 – invest 250 ALYA and convince others to invest 2000 ALYA
- Rank 3 – invest 500 ALYA and convince others to invest 5000 ALYA
- Rank 4 – invest 1000 ALYA and convince others to invest 10,000 ALYA
- Rank 5 – invest 2000 ALYA and convince others to invest 20,000 ALYA
- Rank 6 – invest 2500 ALYA and convince others to invest 30,000 ALYA
- Rank 7 – invest 3000 ALYA and convince others to invest 40,000 ALYA
- Rank 8 – invest 3500 ALYA and convince others to invest 60,000 ALYA
- Rank 9 – invest 4000 ALYA and convince others to invest 80,000 ALYA
- Rank 10 – invest 5000 ALYA and convince others to invest 100,000 ALYA
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of ALYA investment across these ten levels based on the above rank criteria:
- Rank 1 affiliates earn 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates
- Rank 2 affiliates earn 6% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Rank 3 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 4% on level 3
- Rank 4 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3 and 3% on level 4
- Rank 5 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Rank 6 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Rank 7 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Rank 8 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- Rank 9 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 to 9
- Rank 10 affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 to 10
In addition to referral ranks, Alya Finance also has Career Ranks:
- Starter – invest 500 ALYA and convince others to invest 5000 ALYA
- Silver – invest 1000 ALYA and convince others to invest 10,000 ALYA
- Gold – maintain a 1000 ALYA investment and convince others to invest 15,000 ALYA
- Platinum – invest 2000 ALYA and convince others to invest 25,000 ALYA
- Ruby – invest 2500 ALYA and convince others to invest 50,000 ALYA
- Emerald – invest 3000 ALYA and recruit and maintain two Ruby or higher ranked affiliates
- Diamond – invest 3500 ALYA and recruit and maintain one Emerald and one Ruby or higher ranked affiliate
- Blue Diamond – invest 4000 ALYA and recruit and maintain one Diamond and one Ruby or higher ranked affiliate
- Black Diamond – invest 4500 ALYA and recruit and maintain one Blue Diamond and two Emeralds or higher
- Ambassador – invest 5000 ALYA and recruit and maintain one Black Diamond and two Diamond or higher ranked affiliates
Alya Finance takes an unspecified amount of company-wide investment, and uses it to fund ten smaller World Pools.
Shares in the World Pools are allocated based on the above Career Rank criteria:
- Starters earn a share in a 2% World Pool
- Silvers earn a share in a 3% World Pool
- Gold earn a share in a 4% World Pool
- Platinums earn a share in a 5% World Pool
- Rubys earn a share in a 6% World Pool
- Emeralds earn a share in an 8% World Pool
- Diamonds earn a share in a 12% World Pool
- Blue Diamonds earn a share in a 15% World Pool
- Black Diamonds earn a share in an 18% World Pool
- Ambassadors earn a share in a 22% World Pool
Joining Alya Finance
Alya Finance affiliate membership appears to be free.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity requires an initial 500 ALYA investment.
A rolling six-month minimum 100 ALYA investment is required to qualify for referral commission only.
Alya Finance Conclusion
Alya Finance is the cliche of a Ponzi promoter realizing the money is in running the scams. And then launching a Ponzi themselves.
Despite the marketing there’s not much to Alya Finance. ALYA is a BEP-20 shit token.
BEP-20 tokens take a few minutes to set up at little to no cost.
You invest in ALYA, park the tokens with the company and receive more tokens – through which subsequently invested funds are withdrawn.
Alya Finance distribute 30 Rewards Monthly. If contract had less than 30 rewards, missing rewards are covered up by AlyaFinance. [sic]
Early adopters, like Shohan Bowala, got involved almost a year ago. They can’t cash out unless new suckers lose money to them though, hence the current marketing push.
A slew of Ponzi collapsed over the past few months is also no doubt contributing.
With nothing marketed or sold to retail customers, the MLM side of Alya Finance operates as a pyramid scheme.
Outside of Alya Finance you have Alyattes, which serves as an umbrella company for marketing.
A trading bot Ponzi scheme appears to be on the way:
And of course there’s the obligatory metaverse grift:
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will leave Alya Finance unable to pay withdrawal requests.
ALYA has already been dumped on public exchanges, paving the way for a token dump exit-scam when the time comes.
Pool mining conditions will be determined by the company providing this service and the extra bonus or referral income to be given is at the discretion of this company.
Alyattes representing it is based out of Dubai also paves the way for Sinan Ay to flee there to avoid authorities and angry investors (if he hasn’t already).
Dubai + serial Ponzi scammers + the usual crypto Ponzi business model… you know how this ends.