MMM FSTP 2023 Review: Collapsed 2016 Ponzi clone reboot
MMM FSTP was an MMM Global Ponzi clone launched in 2016.
MMM FSTP, believed to be run by Chinese scammers, heavily targeted China before spreading to the US and other countries.
The original MMM FSTP operated from the domain “mmmftsp.com” and is long gone. Now in 2023, someone is trying to resurrect the scam from a new domain.
MMM FSTP’s 2023 reboot operates from “mmmftsp.org”, privately registered on January 22nd, 2023.
No information about who owns or runs MMM FSTP is provided on its website. An address in Indonesia is provided on MMM FSTP’s FaceBook profile, but for due-diligence that means little.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
MMM FSTP’s Products
MMM FSTP has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market MMM FSTP affiliate membership itself.
MMM FSTP’s Compensation Plan
MMM FSTP affiliates invest cryptocurrency or local currency. This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Basic Plan – invest $20 to $490 and receive 3% a day till 100%
- Professional Plan – invest $500 to $5000 and receive 4% a day till 150%
Reinvestment of the same or a higher amount is required to either continue earning and/or cash out.
Note MMM FSTP affiliates are required to complete pointless daily tasks to receive ROI payments:
Task would be Online Social Media tasks that every user must able to do it easily.
Web Task Compulsory for earning Daily Growth ROI.
The MLM side of MMM FSTP pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
MMM FSTP Affiliate Ranks
There are four affiliate ranks within MMM FSTP’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Manager – recruit two affiliates
- 10 Manager – recruit five affiliates and generate a total downline of at least twenty affiliates
- 100 Manager – recruit ten affiliates and generate a total downline of at least one hundred affiliates
- 1K Manager – recruit twenty affiliates and generate a total downline of at least one thousand affiliates
MMM FSTP affiliates receive a Welcome Bonus after they’ve recruited two affiliates.
- a $5 Welcome Bonus is paid out if the affiliate has invested at the Basic Plan tier
- a $10 Welcome Bonus is paid out if the affiliate has invested at the Professional Plan tier
MMM FSTP pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across the unilevel team as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 4%
- level 3 – 3%
- level 4 – 2%
- level 5 – 1%
- levels 6 to 10 – 0.5%
- levels 11 to 20 – 0.3%
- levels 21 and deeper – 0.1%
Note that how many levels an MMM FSTP affiliate earns referral commissions on is determined by rank:
- Managers earn referral commissions across five levels
- 10 Managers earn referral commissions across ten levels
- 100 Managers earn referral commissions across twenty levels
- 1K Managers earn referral commissions across their entire unilevel team depth
Global Charity Pools
MMM FSTP takes 10% of company-wide invested funds and places them into five Global Charity Pools.
Affiliates qualify for a share in the Global Charity Pools as follows:
- Global Charity Pool 1 – recruit three affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 2 – recruit five affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 3 – recruit eight affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 4 – recruit twelve affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 5 – recruit twenty affiliates
It is unclear whether the 10% set aside is distributed equally to each Global Charity Pool.
Joining MMM FSTP
MMM FSTP affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum initial $20 investment.
MMM FSTP Conclusion
MMM FSTP 2023 is a bit more fleshed out than the 2016 original, but the core “provide help / get help” MMM Global Ponzi model is still there.
MMM FSTP’s marketing pitch is it’s a “platform to rebuild the broken trust” – presumably a reference to MMM FSTP’s original collapse.
Seeing as MMM FSTP 2023 will also inevitably collapse and cause widespread losses, this is pretty disingenuous.
I mean if you scam a bunch of people in a Ponzi scheme, launching another Ponzi scheme to scam a bunch of people again is hardly “rebuilding broken trust”.
As to who’s running MMM FSTP, it could be Chinese scammers again but there have been so many MMM Global clones it’s impossible to verify without more information.
MMM FSTP 2023 could just as easily be an opportunistic scammer hoping to cash in on the name.
In any event, what we do know is MMM FSTP intends to target specific countries;
Use of local currencies for local participation by participants from Nigeria through NGN, Ghana through GHS, South Africa through ZAR, Indonesia through IDR, Brazil through BRLNGN,
GHS, ZAR,IDR, BRL, INR and IDR are all acceptable currencies in participation in MMMFSTP.
In addition to local currency, MMM FSTP also accepts cryptocurrency.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve MMM FSTP of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Leave a Reply...