Zolttan Review: 0.1 BNB smart-contract cycler Ponzi
Zolttan fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Zolttan’s website domain (“zolttan.com”), was privately registered on June 30th, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Zolttan has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Zolttan affiliate membership itself.
Zolttan’s Compensation Plan
Zolttan affiliates purchase 0.1 BNB positions in a two-tier cycler Ponzi.
Commissions are paid when directly and indirectly recruited affiliates do the same.
Zolttan affiliates earn a 15% commission on positions purchased by personally recruited affiliates.
Zolttan’s two-tier cycler uses 3×4 matrices.
A 3×4 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with three positions directly under them:
These three positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first three positions into another three positions each (nine positions).
Levels three and four of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing three times as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates who purchase cycler positions.
Once all positions on a matrix are filled, a “cycle” is generated.
Cycle commissions across Zolttan’s two-tier cycler are as follows:
- Matrix 1, level 1 – no commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 1, level 2
- Matrix 1, level 2 – 0.675 BNB commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 1, level 3
- Matrix 1, level 3 – 6.075 BNB commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 1, level 4
- Matrix 1, level 4 – 54.675 BNB commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 2, level 1
- Matrix 2, level 1 – 12.15 BNB commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 2, level 2
- Matrix 2, level 2 – 109.35 BNB commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 2, level 3
- Matrix 2, level 3 – 979 BNB commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 2, level 4
- Matrix 2, level 4 – 8857.35 BNB commission paid out
Zolttan pays a Matching Bonus on entry fees for each matrix level.
The Matching Bonus is paid via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Zolttan caps the Matching Bonus at four upline unilevel team levels. Note this skips the first upline, paying out across upline levels 2 to 5:
- level 2 upline earns 40%
- levels 3 to 5 upline earns 20%
The entry fees for each of Zolttan’s matrix tier levels are as follows:
- Matrix 1, level 1 – 0.05 BNB
- Matrix 1, level 2 – 0.15 BNB
- Matrix 1, level 3 – 0.45 BNB
- Matrix 1, level 4 – 1.35 BNB
- Matrix 2, level 1 – 8.10 BNB
- Matrix 2, level 2 – 24.30 BNB
- Matrix 2, level 3 – 72.90 BNB
- Matrix 2, level 4 – 218.70 BNB
Team Advancement Bonus
Zolttan takes 5% of invested BNB and places it into the Team Advancement Bonus.
Affiliates qualify for a share in the Team Advancement Bonus by recruiting three affiliates and generating a total downline of at least nine affiliates.
Royalty Achievement Bonus
Zolttan charges a 3% fee on withdrawals. This fee funds the Royalty Achievement Bonus.
Affiliates qualify for a shar ein the Royalty Achievement Bonus by recruiting three affiliates and generating a total downline of three hundred affiliates (min one hundred in two separate unilevel team legs).
Zolttan affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a 0.01 BNB cycler position purchase.
Zolttan is a simply cycler Ponzi.
Newly recruited affiliates invest 0.1 BNB with the aim of stealing subsequently invested BNB.
On the raw numbers side of things, you’re looking at a 0.1 BNB buy-in paying 20,038 BNB.
To that into perspective, just one 0.1 BNB position paying out requires at least 200,380 investments. The actual number is higher due to the commissions and bonuses paid out, but you get the idea.
Needless to say the only people getting anywhere near close to that are Zolttan’s anonymous admin and early investors.
In order for that to happen, everyone else has to lose money.