Yesss Capital Review: Investment fraud done badly
Yesss Capital provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The company does provide a UK incorporation number, corresponding with Yesss Capital LTD.
Yesss Capital LTD was incorporated in March 2019 using a virtual address belonging to Regus.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and for the most part unregulated. It is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
Yesss Capital’s website domain (“yesss.cc”) was first registered in 2015. The private domain registration was last updated in February 2019, which is likely when the current owner(s) took possession of it.
Despite not existing until a few months ago, Yesss Capital claims to have ‘been operating in the cryptocurrency mining and trading market since 2015‘.
At the time of publication Alexa ranks the US, Iran and Bangladesh as top sources of traffic to Yesss Capital’s website.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Yesss Capital’s Products
Yesss Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Yesss Capital affiliate membership itself.
Yesss Capital’s Compensation Plan
Yesss Capital affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Starter – invest $25 or more and receive a 0.8% daily ROI for 555 days (444%)
- Beginner – invest $110 or more and receive a 220% ROI after 120 days
- Classic – invest $150 or more and receive a 460% ROI after 120 days
- Classic2 – invest $175 or more and receive a 397% ROI after 85 days
- Classic3 – invest $200 or more and receive a 340% ROI after 60 days
- Classic4 – invest $225 or more and receive a 280% ROI after 40 days
- Classic5 – invest $250 or more and receive a 250% ROI after 30 days
- Premium – invest $300 or more and receive a 7777% ROI after 120 days
- Premium2 – invest $350 or more and receive a 3777% ROI after 85 days
- Premium3 – invest $400 or more and receive a 1777% ROI after 60 days
- Premium4 – invest $450 or more and receive a 1111% ROI after 40 days
- Premium5 – invest $500 or more and receive a 777% ROI after 20 days
- Capital – invest $550 or more and receive a 695% ROI after 85 days
- Capital2 – invest $600 or more and receive a 580% ROI after 60 days
- Capital3 – invest $650 or more and receive a 500% ROI after 40 days
- Capital4 – invest $700 or more and receive a 460% ROI after 30 days
- Capital5 – invest $850 or more and receive a 380% ROI after 20 days
- Partner – invest $950 or more and receive a 389% ROI after 17 days
- Absolute – invest $1111 or more and receive a 402.09% ROI after 17 days
Yesss Capital pays referral commissions on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much a Yesss Capital affiliate themselves invests:
- invest at the Starter or Beginner tiers and receive a 1% referral commission rate
- invest at the Classic to Premium tiers and receive a 10% referral commission rate
- invest at the Premium2 tier and receive an 11% referral commission rate
- invest at the Premium3 tier and receive a 12% referral commission rate
- invest at the Premium4 tier and receive a 14% referral commission rate
- invest at the Premium5 to Capital4 tier and receive a 15% referral commission rate
- invest at the Capital5 tier and receive a 16% referral commission rate
- invest at the Partner or Absolute tiers and receive a 17% referral commission rate
Yesss Capital pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Yesss Capital caps payable unilevel team levels at five.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these five levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – see referral commission rates above
- levels 2 to 4 – 1%
- level 5 – 2%
Joining Yesss Capital
Yesss Capital affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $25 investment.
The more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via Yesss Capital’s compensation plan.
Yesss Capital presents itself as your typical fraudulent investment scheme, run by people who have no idea what they’re doing.
Nineteen investment tiers spanning $1111. Really?
Materially there’s not much difference between the tiers, because most Yesss Capital investors probably aren’t going to do the math.
Yesss Capital represents that it generates external ROI revenue via cryptocurrency trading, mining and forex.
No evidence of any of these activities exists. Nor does Yesss Capital provide evidence of any other type of external revenue generation.
Furthermore, Yesss Capital’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
At its worst Yesss Capital offers a 64.8% daily ROI (Premium).
If Yesss Capital’s anonymous owner was capable of legitimately generating such a return as advertised, there’s no way known they’d be wasting their time with shell company investment fraud.
As it stands the only verifiable revenue source entering Yesss Capital is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing investors daily returns of up to 64.8% a day makes Yesss Capital a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies off so too will new investment.
This will starve Yesss Capital of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes like Yesss Capital guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Having been around a few months and promising daily returns of 64.8%, don’t expect Yesss Capital to be around for long.