TronThunder Review: TTT token smart-contract pyramid scheme
TronThunder’s official marketing presentation names “JP Rademeyer” as founder of the company.
According to Jean Pierre Rademeyer’s LinkedIn profile, he’s from KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Rademeyer has spend the last few years running and promoting various cryptocurrency scams…
…of which TronThunder appears to be the latest.
Alexa currently ranks top sources of traffic to TronThunder’s website as the Netherlands (34%), US (18%) and Russia (11%).
Read on for a full review of TronThunder’s MLM opportunity.
TronThunder has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market TronThunder affiliate membership itself.
TronThunder’s Compensation Plan
TronThunder affiliates pay in tron (TRX). In turn they receive TTT tokens at a 1:1 ratio.
- Silver – invest 400 TRX and receive 400 TTT
- Gold – invest 600 TRX and receive 600 TTT
- Sapphire – invest 800 TRX and receive 800 TTT
- Emerald – invest 1000 TRX and receive 1000 TTT
- Ruby – invest 1200 TRX and receive 1200 TTT
TronThunder splits tron paid in to pay direct and indirect recruitment commissions.
40% of tron paid in is used to pay community commissions. The other 60% is used to pay referral commissions and other bonuses.
Note that 50% of withdrawals must be used to purchase new TronThunder packages.
This drops to 40% at VIP3 and 30% at VIP4.
TronThunder Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within TronThunder’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a TronThunder affiliate and pay TRX in
- VIP1 – earn 2500 TRX in commissions
- VIP2 – earn 10,000 TRX in commissions
- VIP3 – earn 25,000 TRX in commissions and recruit ten affiliates
- VIP4 – earn 100,000 TRX in commissions and recruit twenty affiliates
- VIP5 – earn 250,000 TRX in commissions
- VIP6 – earn 1,000,000 TRX in commissions
- VIP7 – earn 2,500,000 TRX in commissions
TronThunder pays community commissions via a straight-line downline.
Everyone who signs up as a TronThunder affiliate is placed in the line.
Positions are then filled via direct and indirect recruitment (in order of signing up).
Community Commissions are paid as 1% of TRX paid up to twenty levels above and twenty levels below.
- Silver tier TronThunder affiliates receive Community Commissions across twelve above and twelve levels below them
- Gold tier TronThunder affiliates receive Community Commissions across fourteen levels above and fourteen levels below them
- Sapphire tier TronThunder affiliates receive Community Commissions across sixteen levels above and sixteen levels below them
- Emerald tier TronThunder affiliates receive Community Commissions across eighteen levels above and eighteen levels below them
- Ruby tier TronThunder affiliates receive Community Commissions across twenty levels above and twenty levels below them
TronThunder pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
TronThunder caps referral commissions at seven unilevel team levels.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of 60% of tron paid in across these seven levels.
How many levels a TronThunder affiliate earns referral commissions on is tied to recruitment:
- recruit one affiliate and receive 20% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 5% on levels 2 to 4
- recruit two affiliates and receive 20% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 5
- recruit three affiliates and receive 20% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 to 5 and 10% on level 6
- recruit five affiliates and receive 20% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 to 5 and 10% on levels 6 and 7
Thunder Gift Rewards
Thunder Gift Rewards pays a “random amount” of tron paid in by personally recruited affiliates.
Rank Achievement Bonuses
TronThunder affiliates who qualify at VIP1 and higher receive the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at VIP1 and receive 125 TTT
- qualify at VIP2 and receive 500 TTT
- qualify at VIP3 and receive 1250 TTT
- qualify at VIP4 and receive 5000 TTT
- qualify at VIP5 and receive 12,500 TTT
- qualify at VIP6 and receive 50,000 TTT
- qualify at VIP7 and receive 125,000 TTT
Ruby Royalty Club
TronThunder takes 10% of paid in TRX and uses it to pay the Ruby Royalty Club.
The Ruby Royalty Club is a bonus pool shared among Ruby tier affiliates.
TronThunder affiliate membership is tied to a 400 to 1200 TRX pay in.
The more a TronThunder affiliate pays in the higher their income potential.
TronThunder is a simple pyramid scheme.
That TronThunder operates through cryptocurrency and a smart-contract is neither here nor there.
TTT is a simple TRC-20 shit token. These take five minutes to set up at little to no cost.
The reason TTT is used is so that when TronThunder collapses, JP Rademeyer are have and will make off with as much TRX as possible.
Their bagholding victims will be stuck holding worthless TTT tokens.
As with all MLM pyramid schemes, once recruitment inevitably slows down so too will commissions.
This will see TronThunder collapse, resulting in the majority of participants losing money.