Tronado Review: TRDO token Ponzi scheme
Tronado fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Tronado’s website domain (“tronado.io”), was privately registered on July 28th, 2020.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Tronado provides incorporation details for Crypque LTD.
Crypque LTD was incorporated in the UK on April 20th, 2022.
Putting aside shell incorporation in any jurisdiction is meaningless, whether Crypque LTD has anything to do with Tronado is unclear.
Tronado’s official FaceBook page was abandoned in June 2021. Nonetheless, we can see it is/was adminned from India:
This strongly suggests whoever is running Tronado is based out of India.
It appears Tronado’s last marketing hurrah was held in late 2022. Several October 2022 marketing videos on Tronado’s official YouTube channel depict Indians giving speeches:
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Tronado has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Tronado affiliate membership itself.
Tronado’s Compensation Plan
Tronado affiliates invest tron (TRX). This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- invest 1000 TRX or more and receive 0.75% a day for 300 days (225% total ROI)
- invest 2000 TRX or more and receive 1.5% a day for 100 days (150% total ROI)
Although not explicitly clarified, I believe Tronado pays returns its TRDO token.
The MLM side of Tronado pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Tronado Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Tronado’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Star – recruit fifteen Tronado affiliates and generate 100,000 TRX in downline investment
- Super Star – generate 250,000 TRX in downline investment
- Rockstar – generate 550,000 TRX in downline investment
- Hydra Star – generate 1,000,000 TRX in downline investment
- Glory Star – generate 1,750,000 TRX in downline investment
- Diamond – generate 3,800,000 TRX in downline investment
- Blue Diamond – generate 7,500,000 TRX in downline investment
- Black Diamond – generate 12,800,000 TRX in downline investment
- King – generate 25,600,000 TRX in downline investment
- Emperor – generate 51,200,000 TRX in downline investment
Note that to count towards rank qualification, recruited affiliates must invest.
Also note that only initial investment by recruited downlines counts towards rank qualification.
Tronado pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Tronado caps payable unilevel team levels at fifteen.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of tron invested across these fifteen levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 2%
- levels 3 to 5 – 1%
- levels 6 to 15 – 0.5%
Rank Achievement Bonus
Tronado rewards affiliates who qualify at Star and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Star and receive 2000 TRX
- qualify at Super Star and receive 2500 TRX
- qualify at Rockstar and receive 3500 TRX
- qualify at Hydra Star and receive 5000 TRX
- qualify at Glory Star and receive 10,000 TRX
- qualify at Diamond and receive 16,000 TRX
- qualify at Blue Diamond and receive 32,000 TRX
- qualify at Black Diamond and receive 64,000 TRX
- qualify at King and receive 128,000 TRX
- qualify at Emperor and receive 300,000 TRX
Tronado affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 1000 TRX investment.
Tronado is a simple Ponzi scheme. TRX is invested by affiliates and is mostly kept by the admin.
TRDO is dumped on affiliates, with withdrawals possible as long as Tronado’s admins choose to recycle invested tron.
There is zero interest in TRDO outside of Tronado itself, effectively rendering it worthless.
On the technical side of things, TRDO is a BEP-20 shit token.
BEP-20 tokens can be created in a few minutes at little to no cost.
The only reason Tronado uses TRDO is to create an artificial buffer between invested TRX and ROI calculations.
This keeps the Ponzi going a bit longer, as gullible affiliates are led to believe their investment is growing so long as the TRDO amount in their backoffice climbs.
The problem is tron invested into Tronado is a fixed amount. When Ponzi math inevitably kicks in and withdrawals exceed new investment, Tronado collapses.
This will leave the majority of Tronado affiliates bagholding yet another worthless Ponzi shit token.