TradeXLine Review: Three-tier crypto trading investment fraud
TradeXLine operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The company claims it’s headed up by “Christian Tremblay”. Trouble is Christian Tremblay doesn’t exist outside of TradeXLine marketing.
And even then we’re only talking three posed shots of some guy:
This strongly suggests an actor is playing Christian Tremblay.
Supporting this is another image on TradeXLine’s website, presumably representing their office:
Great example of terrible Photoshop. I particularly enjoyed the inserted stock image receptionists.
TradeXLine’s website domain (“txline.online”) was privately registered on October 29th, 2019.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
TradeXLine has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market TradeXLine affiliate membership itself.
TradeXLine’s Compensation Plan
TradeXLine affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- XL Plan – invest $20 to $999 and receive a 135% ROI over six months
- 2XL Plan – invest $1000 to $4999 and receive a 160% ROI over nine months
- 3XL Plan – invest $5000 to $10,000 and receive a 180% ROI over twelve months
Referral commissions are paid out on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much a TradeXLine affiliate has themselves invested:
- invest in an XL Plan and receive a 5% referral commission rate
- invest in a 2XL Plan and receive an 8% referral commission rate
- invest in a 3XL Plan and receive a 10% referral commission rate
TradeXLine pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day TradeXLine tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 5% of funds invested on their weaker binary team side.
Once paid out on, funds are matched with the stronger team side and flushed.
Any leftover funds on the stronger binary team side carry over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
There are eight affiliate ranks within TradeXLine’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze – personally invest $100, recruit at least one affiliate who invests at least $20 and generate $10,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Silver – personally invest $1000, recruit at least three affiliates who together have invested $100 and generate $50,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Gold – personally invest $2000, recruit at least five affiliates who together have invested $2000 and generate $100,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Platinum – personally invest $5000, recruit at least ten affiliates who together have invested $2000 and generate $250,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Palladium – personally invest $10,000, recruit at least twenty affiliates who together have invested $5000 and generate $500,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Pure Diamond – personally invest $20,000, recruit at least forty affiliates who together have invested $2000 and generate $1,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Blue Diamond – personally invest $50,000, recruit at least sixty affiliates who together have invested $2000 and generate $5,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Crown Royal Diamond – personally invest $100,000, recruit at least one hundred affiliates who together have invested $100,000 and generate $10,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
Personal investment is the sum total of an affiliate’s active investments.
Rank Achievement Bonuses paid on out on the above rank qualification criteria are as follows:
- qualify as a Bronze and receive $250 investment in an XL Plan
- qualify as a Silver and receive $1000 investment in an XL Plan
- qualify as a Gold and receive $2000 investment in a 2XL Plan
- qualify as a Platinum and receive $7000 investment in a 3XL Plan
- qualify as a Palladium and receive four $10,000 3XL Plan investments
- qualify as a Pure Diamond and receive eight $10,000 3 XL Plan investments
- qualify as a Blue Diamond and receive fifteen $10,000 3XL Plan investments
- qualify as a Crown Royal Diamond and receive thirty $10,000 3XL Plan investments
TradeXLine affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $20 investment.
TradeXLine represents it generates external revenue via the usual MLM crypto tropes; cryptocurrency trading, investment in masternodes, bitcoin mining and… real estate (?).
Thanks to our qualified team, the company managed to invest in a hotel development project.
An investment in an emerging hotel in the UAE will generate a steady profit.
Thanks to this investment, already in 2023 our users will be able to spend their dream vacation in AE at very preferential prices.
And users who meet certain conditions will be able to in one of 2,500 rooms, use the hotel facilities for 14 days once a year for free.
Naturally there’s no evidence of any of this activity provided, or any other external revenue source being used to pay affiliates.
That leaves new investment as the sole verifiable source of revenue entering TradeXLine.
Using newly invested funds to pay returns makes TradeXLine a Ponzi scheme. Payment on funds invested by recruited affiliates also adds a pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies off so too will new investment.
This will starve TradeXLine of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.