The Golden Eye Review: “Movie tickets” click a button app Ponzi
The Golden Eye fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
The Golden Eye’s website domain (“thegoldeneye.online”), was privately registered on July 22nd, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Golden Eye’s Products
The Golden Eye has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market The Golden Eye affiliate membership itself.
The Golden Eye’s Compensation Plan
The Golden Eye affiliates sign up and invest tether (USDT).
I’m not sure if there’s only one investment tier but The Golden Eye affiliates who invest 50 USDT receive up to 1 USDT a day.
The MLM side of The Golden Eye pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
The Golden Eye Ranks
There are five affiliate ranks within The Golden Eye’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- VIP1 – recruit three affiliate investors and generate 500 USDT in downline investment volume
- VIP2 – recruit two VIP1 ranked affiliates and generate 1500 USDT in downline investment volume
- VIP3 – recruit five VIP2 ranked affiliates and generate 4000 USDT in downline investment volume
- VIP4 – recruit ten VIP2 ranked affiliates and generate 15,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- VIP5 – recruit twenty VIP2 ranked affiliates and generate 40,000 USDT in downline investment volume
The Golden Eye pays referral commissions on invested tether down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 7%
- level 3 – 5%
Rank Achievement Bonus
The Golden Eye rewards affiliates for qualifying at VIP1 and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at VIP1 and receive 30 USDT
- qualify at VIP2 and receive 60 USDT
- qualify at VIP3 and receive 150 USDT
- qualify at VIP4 and receive 300 USDT
- qualify at VIP5 and receive 600 USDT
Joining The Golden Eye
The Golden Eye affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 50 USDT investment.
The Golden Eye Conclusion
The Golden Eye is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
The Golden Eye’s “click a button” Ponzi ruse is buying movie tickets:
The presented ruse is The Golden Eye affiliates logging in to click a button (the more invested the more the button needs to be clicked). This purportedly generates revenue with theater chains.
The Golden Eye receives a commission from the “purchased” tickets, which is then shared with affiliates.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Randoms clicking a button in an app doesn’t equate to genuine customers purchasing movie tickets.
In reality clicking a button inside The Golden Eye does nothing. All The Golden Eye are doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
The Golden Eye is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
Including The Golden Eye, BehindMLM has thus far documented seventy “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.