PinCoin Review: PIN points “Sharing Package” 52 week ROI Ponzi
PinCoin provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The PinCoin website domain (“pincoin.io”) was privately registered on November 18th, 2017.
Two possibilities are Japan and South Korea. Alexa currently estimate that almost 40% of traffic to the PinCoin website originates out of these two countries.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
PinCoin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market PinCoin affiliate membership itself.
The PinCoin Compensation Plan
PinCoin affiliates invest funds in PIN points “Sharing Packages”, on the promise of a 52 week ROI:
- PIN-100 package – invest $100 and receive a 156% ROI (capped at $600)
- PIN-400 package – invest $400 and receive a 182% ROI (capped at $2600)
- PIN-2000 package – invest $2000 and receive a 208% ROI (capped at $14,000)
- PIN-10000 package – invest 10,000 and receive a 234% ROI (capped at $80,000)
- PIN-50000 package – invest $50,000 and receive a 260% ROI (capped at $450,000)
- PIN-TOP package – invest $250,000 and receive a 312% ROI (capped at $2,500,000)
The PinCoin compensation plan states that
in order to earn the maximum amount of income from your Sharing Package, you need to complete assigned missions every day, 7 days a week.
PinCoin do not publicly disclose the nature of the “missions” it requires affiliates to carry out.
Residual ROI Commissions
PinCoin pay residual ROI commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
PinCoin cap payable unilevel levels at ten, with a 1% commission paid out as a percentage of ROI payments made to unilevel team affiliates across these ten levels.
Note that how many unilevel team levels a PinCoin affiliate can earn residual commissions on is determined by how many affiliates they’ve recruited:
- to qualify to earn on levels 1 and 2 a PinCoin affiliate must recruit at least one affiliate
- to qualify to earn on levels 3 and 4 a PinCoin affiliate must recruit at least two affiliates
- to qualify to earn on levels 5 and 6 a PinCoin affiliate must recruit at least three affiliates
- to qualify to earn on levels 7 and 8 a PinCoin affiliate must recruit at least four affiliates
- to qualify to earn on levels 9 and 10 a PinCoin affiliate must recruit at least five affiliates
Note that to count towards qualification, recruited affiliates must invest and maintain at least one active PinCoin investment.
Direct Recruitment Commissions
PinCoin affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates.
How much they are paid to recruit is determined by how much they have invested and how much the affiliate they’ve recruited invests:
- PIN-100 package affiliates earn $3 per PIN-100 affiliate recruited, $12 per PIN-400, $60 per PIN-2000, $300 per PIN-10000, $1500 per PIN-50000 and $7500 per PIN-TOP affiliate
- PIN-400 package affiliates earn $3.50 per PIN-100 affiliate recruited, $14 per PIN-400, $70 per PIN-2000, $350 per PIN-10000, $1750 per PIN-50000 and $8750 per PIN-TOP affiliate
- PIN-2000 package affiliates earn $4 per PIN-100 affiliate recruited, $16 per PIN-400, $80 per PIN-2000, $400 per PIN-10000, $2000 per PIN-50000 and $10,000 per PIN-TOP affiliate
- PIN-10000 package affiliates earn $4.50 per PIN-100 affiliate recruited, $18 per PIN-400, $90 per PIN-2000, $450 per PIN-10000, $2250 per PIN-50000 and $11,250 per PIN-TOP affiliate
- PIN-50000 package affiliates earn $5 per PIN-100 affiliate recruited, $20 per PIN-400, $100 per PIN-2000, $500 per PIN-10000, $2500 per PIN-50000 and $12,500 per PIN-TOP affiliate
- PIN-TOP package affiliates earn $6 per PIN-100 affiliate recruited, $24 per PIN-400, $120 per PIN-2000, $600 per PIN-10000, $3000 per PIN-50000 and $15,000 per PIN-TOP affiliate
Residual Recruitment Commissions
PinCoin pay residual recruitment commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day PinCoin tally up new investment volume across both sides of the binary team.
An affiliate is paid up to 6% of matched investment volume, based on the highest Sharing Package they themselves have invested in:
- PIN-100 affiliates receive a 3% residual binary commission rate
- PIN-400 affiliates receive a 3.5% residual binary commission rate
- PIN-2000 affiliates receive a 4% residual binary commission rate
- PIN-10000 affiliates receive a 4.5% residual binary commission rate
- PIN-50000 affiliates receive a 5% residual binary commission rate
- PIN-TOP affiliates receive a 6% residual binary commission rate
Note that unmatched volume on the stronger binary side is carried over.
Fast Start Bonus
PinCoin’s Fast Start Bonus is a recruitment-based bonus based on recruitment efforts within 100 days of an affiliate’s first investment.
- convince others to invest $250,000 and receive a $5000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $500,000 and receive a $10,000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $750,000 and receive a $15,000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $1,000,000 and receive a $20,000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $1,250,000 and receive a $25,000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $1,500,000 and receive a $30,000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $1,750,000 and receive a $35,000 Fast Start Bonus
- convince others to invest $2,000,000 and receive a $40,000 Fast Start Bonus
Note that the Fast Start Bonus is an accumulative bonus, meaning an affiliate can earn up to $180,000 within the first 100 days of their first investment.
Pairing Plus Bonus
If a PinCoin affiliate’s matched binary volume is $250,000 or higher for thirty consecutive days, they are paid a $37,500 Pairing Plus Bonus.
The $37,500 Pairing Plus Bonus continues to be paid out daily for each consecutive day $250,000 or more is matched through the binary team.
The Maintain Bonus uses the same unilevel compensation structure as residual ROI commissions (see above).
If a PinCoin affiliate doesn’t wish to invest or reinvest they can opt to pay a monthly $50 “active fee”.
This entitles them to earn an 8% commission on active fees paid by other affiliates in their unilevel team, capped down ten levels of recruitment.
The Ranking Bonus is based on cumulative residual recruitment commissions earned through the binary team.
- earn an accumulated $25,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “Luxury Travel” trip valued at $2500
- earn an accumulated $50,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “Luxury Travel” trip valued at $5000
- earn an accumulated $250,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “Luxury Travel” trip valued at $25000
- earn an accumulated $500,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “Luxury Jewel” valued at $50,000
- earn an accumulated $1,000,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “BMW Sport Car” valued at $100,000
- earn an accumulated $5,000,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “Porsche Sport Car” valued at $500,000
- earn an accumulated $10,000,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a “Lamborghini Sport Car” valued at $1,000,000
- earn an accumulated $100,000,000 in residual recruitment commissions and receive a share of 10% of profit generated through PinCoin’s internal exchange
The Pool Bonus sees affiliates receive shares in 50% of fees generated by PinCoin’s internal exchange.
For every $1,000,000 in accumulates residual recruitment commissions earned, a PinCoin affiliate receives one share in the Pool Bonus.
PinCoin affiliate membership is tied to either a monthly $50 “active fee” or investment in Sharing Packages:
- PIN-100 – $100
- PIN-400 – $400
- PIN-2000 – $2000
- PIN-10000 – $10,000
- PIN-50000 – $50,000
- PIN-TOP – $250,000
PinCoin is a typical Ponzi scheme dressed up as a cryptocurrency.
PIN is presented as a the foundation of a “sharing economy”, which is really nothing more than the usual altcoin promises.
PIN Community from London, England is poised to become one of the largest community in the crypto space to that develops advanced technologies to promote the Sharing Economy 2.0, providing higher efficiency, speed, less costs, and more values to their users.
The reality is that outside of PinCoin itself, PIN is not publicly tradeable has no practical purpose or value.
Instead PIN is traded through PinCoin’s internal exchange.
PinCoin affiliates invest in PIN, which sees real money transferred to PinCoin in exchange for PIN points.
A ROI is then paid out to a “sharing wallet” as per the Sharing Package ROI amounts detailed in the compensation plan breakdown of this review.
To actually withdraw, PinCoin affiliates must convert the sharing wallet balance to a PinCoin wallet and put in a withdrawal request through the internal exchange.
As long as new investment continues to flow in, PinCoin then pay the withdrawal request.
The nature of PinCoin’s compensation plan suggests the company skims additional money from affiliates by way of exchange fees.
In any event, once affiliate recruitment slows down and invested funds slowly deplete, eventually PinCoin won’t have enough money to honor withdrawal requests.
In true Ponzi fashion this will prompt a collapse, resulting in the majority of PinCoin affiliates losing money.
Update 11th April 2018 – As of this month PinCoin has collapsed. Investor losses have been pegged at $660 million.