PetClub 247 Review: Pet supplies with CBD supplements
PetClub 247 operates in the pet supplies MLM niche.
The company provides two corporate addresses in California on its website.
Heading up PetClub 247 is President and CEO Steve Youngblood.
When I looked up one of PetClub 247’s corporate addresses, I noted it was shared with NicMaxx, an e-cigarette company, and inLife.
inLife was an e-cigarette MLM company.
The company last official Facebook post is dated March 2015, and suggests the company was renamed to NicMaxx.
NicMaxx’s last official Facebook post was August 2016.
Both companies still have web presences but appear to be defunct.
Management wise, PetClub 247, inLife and NicMaxx are headed up by the same corporate team; Steve Youngblood, Simon Lu, Gino Ferrare and Craig Youngblood.
Read on for a full review of PetClub 247’s MLM opportunity.
PetClub 247’s Products
PetClub 247 is stocked with a medium range of pet supplies.
Pets catered for are dogs, cats, horses and “critters”; spanning food, supplements and treats.
The company also stocks CBD oil and balms, and an “inForce” branded immune focused supplement.
PetClub 247 has too many products to list here individually, but a full catalog with retail pricing is readily available on their website.
PetClub 247’s Compensation Plan
PetClub 247’s compensation plan combines retail and recruitment commissions.
Residuals are paid via a unilevel team, capped at nine levels. A generation bonus expands payable volume, down to four generations per leg.
PetClub 247 Affiliate Ranks
There are six affiliate ranks within PetClub 247’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Independent Business Owner – sign up as a PetClub 247 affiliate and continue to pay monthly fees
- Qualified Independent Business Owner (QIBO) – refer two retail customers who each spend at least $49 a month
- Regional Manager – maintain two unilevel team legs with one QIBO in each
- Regional Director – maintain QIBO qualification and generate $12,000 in total monthly downline volume (max $8000 from any one unilevel team leg)
- Regional Vice President – maintain QIBO qualification and generate $60,000 in total monthly downline volume (max $28,000 from any one unilevel team leg)
- National Vice President – maintain QIBO qualification and generate $250,000 in total monthly downline volume (max $100,000 from any one unilevel team leg)
PetClub 247 affiliates earn a 15% commission on retail customer orders.
To keep prices down for our customers, our pet food is 50% commissionable.
Note that this appears to be 15% of 50% of a retail order value.
When a new PetClub 247 affiliates signs up, they have the option of purchasing an Alpha Pack:
- Alpha Intro Pack – $199.99
- Alpha Boost Pack – $399.99
- Alpha Turbo Pack – $999.99
The purchase of these packs triggers rank-based coded recruitment commissions.
- an Alpha Intro Pack generates $20 for Regional Managers, $40 for Regional Directors, $10 for Regional Vice Presidents and $10 for National Vice Presidents
- an Alpha Boost Pack generates $50 for Regional Managers, $80 for Regional Directors, $20 for Regional Vice Presidents and $20 for National Vice Presidents
- an Alpha Turbo Pack generates $100 for Regional Managers, $130 for Regional Directors, $120 for Regional Vice Presidents and $120 for National Vice Presidents
Being coded bonuses, Regional Managers and higher are paid up to their rank.
E.g. if a Regional Vice President recruits an Alpha Boost affiliate, they receive $150 ($50 + $80 + $20). $20 remains to be paid to the next upline National Vice President.
Two things to note; firstly if a National Vice President is the recruiting affiliate, they are paid the entire recruitment commission (i.e. nothing is passed upline).
Secondly if a PetClub 247 affiliate ranked lower than Regional Manager recruits an Alpha Pack affiliate, the first upline Regional Manager or higher receives the recruitment commission.
The bonus then continues as normal until the full amount has been paid out across all upline ranks.
Recruitment commissions also have a generational component, although this isn’t explained in PetClub 247’s compensation material.
If I had to guess, it might pay out to the first Regional Director, Regional Vice President and National Vice President, regardless of the “bonus” payments (thus ensuring something is passed upline even if a National Vice President is the recruiter).
PetClub 247 pays residual commissions via a unilevel team compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
PetClub 247 caps payable unilevel team levels at nine.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume across these nine levels as follows:
- Independent Business Owners earn 15% on level 1
- QIBOs earn 15% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Regional Managers earn 15% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 0.25% on levels 3 and 4 and 5% on level 5
- Regional Directors earn 15% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 0.25% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on level 5, 0.5% on level 6 and 6% on level 7
- Regional and National Vice Presidents earn 15% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 0.25% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on level 5, 0.5% on level 6, 6% on level 7, 0.5% on level 8 and 7% on level 9
The NVP Override is a generational bonus for National Vice President (NVP) ranked affiliates.
PetClub 247 defines a generation when an NVP is found in a unilevel leg.
This NVP caps off the first generation of that leg, with the second beginning immediately under them.
The second generation runs the full depth of leg, unless a deeper NVP is found.
If a second NVP exists deeper within the leg, they cap off the second generation for that leg.
A third generation begins under them, with the NVP Override capping out at four generations per unilevel leg.
- a 2% bonus is paid on first generation volume
- 1% is paid on second generation volume
- 0.5% is paid on third and fourth generation volume
Revenue Share Bonus
PetClub 247 takes unpaid compensation plan volume and an undisclosed percentage of “certain products” sales volume, and places into a Revenue Share Bonus pool.
- Directors receive a share in 1/3 of the pool
- Vice Presidents receive a share in 1/3 of the pool
- National Vice Presidents receive a share in 1/3 of the pool
Although not explicitly clarified, the Revenue Share Bonus pool is likely paid out monthly.
PetClub 247 holds at least two positions at the top of the company-wide unilevel team.
Each month, 50% of this generated sales volume is distributed among PetClub 247’s top twelve affiliates.
The Leadership Bonus ranks affiliates based on total monthly unilevel team volume.
Joining PetClub 247
PetClub 247 affiliate membership is $9.99 a month.
When a new affiliate signs up, they have the option of purchasing an Alpha Pack:
- Alpha Intro Pack – $199.99
- Alpha Boost Pack – $399.99
- Alpha Turbo Pack – $999.99
The primary difference between these packs is bundled PetClub 247 products.
PetClub 247 is operating in a highly competitive marketplace.
You can get petfood everywhere, so you’re definitely going to want to compare with what’s available locally and online.
Nothing really stood out in PetClub 247’s range. That’s not a negative – it’s just that there’ s no marketing hook, so to speak.
I did note that, at least as far as the food goes, meat is listed as the first ingredients, so that’s a plus. The supplements I can’t speak to, but they’re there if your pet requires them.
Moving onto PetClub 247’s compensation plan, retail requirements are baked in which is great to see.
Recruitment commissions are present, but as far as I can tell are one-time and subject to maintaining QIBO rank retail volume requirements.
I think $999 on pet products might be overdoing it as a startup package. So long as nothing anywhere near that is on repeat order, reselling or sampling is possible.
That said PetClub 247 do make it sound like Alpha Pack recruiting is where the big money is:
Be the leader of your pack by purchasing one of our Alpha Travel Packs!
And as your team enrolls new IBOs, teach them to do the same thing and earn tremendous bonuses for doing so.
Given hundreds of dollars are paid out, this might dwarf retail requirements if it’s a core focus.
Keep in mind a focus on constant recruitment of Alpha Pack affiliates is obviously not sustainable.
One last thing I want to touch on is marketing. Please don’t be someone who signs up, hits the local dog parks and proceeds to spam everyone with PetClub 247 brochures.
I’m out there walking my pets. It’s peace and quiet time for me and I imagine for many others.
Once you’ve established whether or not PetClub 247’s products are competitive in your area, it doesn’t hurt to put in a trial order as a retail customer.
If you’re happy and can see yourself promoting the products, good luck! Just maybe go easy on the Alpha Pack purchase if you decide to go with one.