Bravenly Global Review: Aspen Emry’s Emris Intnl follow-up
Bravenly operates in the nutritional supplement MLM niche. The company is based out of Florida in the US.
Heading up Bravenly Global are co-founders Aspen and Brent Emry.
Aspen Emry serves as Bravenly Global’s CEO. Her husband Brent is Chief Operating Officer.
Bravenly Global launched in 2020. That same year BehindMLM reviewed Emris International, of which Aspen Emry was co-founder and CEO of.
Emris International launched in 2019. It too was a nutritional supplement MLM company, focusing on weight loss and CBD oil.
Prior to founding Emris International, Emry was an It Works! distributor.
At time of publication Emris International still has a website up. Matthew and Ilean Harris still run the company, but it’s vastly different to what launched in 2019.
Emris International now markets Momentum Business Academy. The company represents it is based out of South Africa, and that seems to be its target marketing demographic.
I went looking for a reason why Emry left Emris International. I couldn’t find one, or a specific date she left.
The best I was able to do was narrow it down to the sometime in the last four months of 2020:
Bravenly Global officially launched on December 8th. It was in prelaunch before then as far back as October 2020. That further narrows when Emry left a bit.
I found an official press-release incorrectly stating Bravenly Global launched in Feb 2021:
Not sure what that’s about.
Ultimately why Emry left Emris International remains unclear. And, as far as I know, this hasn’t been publicly addressed.
Read on for a full review of Bravenly Global’s MLM opportunity.
Bravenly Global’s Products
Bravenly Global claims it markets “a superior suite of healthy lifestyle products”.
This translates into a range of nutritional supplements, spanning weight loss, general health, intimacy and pain relief.
- Bravenly Balance – “you won’t find a more comprehensive and supportive supplement”, retails at $99.999 for a pouch of 20 servings
- Bravenly Boost Brew – “a delicious Arabic coffee loaded with adaptogenic mushrooms and brain-boosting nootropics”, retails at $39.99 for a 2.9 oz pouch (82.5 g)
- Bravenly Gold – “designed to crush your hunger cravings, boost fat loss, and support a healthy defensive immunity”, retails at $69.99 for a tub of 30 servings
- Bravenly Burn – “metabolism support”, retails at $49.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Bravenly Rush – “vitamin energy drink”, retails at $74.99 for a pouch of 26 single-serve sachets
- Bravenly Ignite – “advanced appetite support supplement with adaptogens that support your adrenals will giving you a long-lasting boost of energy”, retails at $73.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Bravenly Calm – “a unique adaptogenic formula made to fight stress, improve mental clarity, increase energy levels, and support your mood”, retails at $49.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Bravenly Relief – “get fast-acting relief to the discomfort associated with things such as a simple backache, muscle or joint aches, strains, and irritations”, retails at $62.50 for a 3.4 oz tub (100 ml)
- Bravenly Glow Girl – gummies with “Collagen Booster Blend, alongside essential vitamins A, C, & E, D-Biotin, and other beautifying ingredients”, retails at $55 for a bottle of 60 gummies
- Bravenly Drive – “better hormonal balance, elevated mood, and increased sexual wellness”, retails at $44 for a bottle of 60 capsules
Bravenly Global’s products are also available in various discounted bundle packs.
Bravenly Global’s Compensation Plan
Bravenly Global’s compensation plan pays commissions on sales to retail customers and referred Ambassadors.
Residual commissions are paid out via a unilevel team, with various rank and performance based bonuses also on offer.
Bravenly Global Affiliate Ranks
There are nine ranks within Bravenly Global’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Brand Partner – sign up as a Bravenly Global affiliate and generate and maintain 100 PV a month
- Senior Brand Partner – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 400 GV a month and generate and maintain at least 1 qualified leg
- Executive Brand Partner – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 1000 GV in a month (750 GV a month to maintain rank), and generate and maintain at least 2 qualified legs
- Director – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 2500 GV in a month (2000 GV a month to maintain rank), and generate and maintain at least 3 qualified legs
- Senior Director – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 5000 GV in a month (4000 GV a month to maintain rank), and generate and maintain at least 5 qualified legs
- Executive Director – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 10,000 GV in a month (7500 GV a month to maintain rank), and maintain at least 5 qualified legs
- Vice President – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 30,000 GV in a month (24,000 GV a month to maintain rank), and maintain at least 5 qualified legs
- Senior Vice President – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 75,000 GV in a month (60,000 GV a month to maintain rank), and maintain at least 5 qualified legs
- Executive Vice President – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 150,000 GV in a month (120,000 GV a month to maintain rank), and maintain at least 5 qualified legs
- Silver Executive Vice President – maintain Executive Vice President qualification but one of the 5 qualified legs has an Executive Vice President or higher in it
- Gold Executive Vice President – maintain Executive Vice President qualification but two of the 5 qualified legs have an Executive Vice President or higher in them
- Platinum Executive Vice President – maintain Executive Vice President qualification but three of the 5 qualified legs have an Executive Vice President or higher in them
PV stands for “Personal Volume”. PV is sales volume generated by an retail customer orders, personally referred Ambassador orders, and a Bravenly Global affiliate’s own orders.
Note that 51% of required monthly PV must be either retail customer or personally referred Ambassador order volume.
A Bravenly Ambassador pays $9.99 and earns 10% on personally referred sales volume.
GV stands for “Group Volume”. GV is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note that for Director to Executive Director, up to 50% of rank required GV can come from any one unilevel team leg. This is decreased to 40% for Vice President and higher.
Bravenly Global affiliates earn a 20% commission on retail customer sales volume.
Recruited Ambassador Commissions
Bravenly Global affiliates earn a
- 10% commission product order volume from personally recruited Ambassadors
- 10% on indirectly recruited Ambassadors in your downline (Ambassadors referred by personally recruited Ambassadors and so forth)
- 10% on product orders made by personally referred Ambassadors
With respect to downline Ambassadors, this downline has to flow on from personally recruited Ambassadors. E.g. if you recruit an affiliate (Brand Partner), any Ambassador activity under them isn’t included in the above commissions.
Bravenly Global offers “enhanced commissions” on personally referred retail and recruited Ambassador volume.
- generate 400 to 699 PV in retail/Ambassador volume in a month and receive a 6% bonus on personally referred retail and recruited Ambassador volume
- generate 700 to 1199 PV in retail/Ambassador volume in a month and receive a 9% bonus on personally referred retail and recruited Ambassador volume
- generate 1200 to 1999 PV in retail/Ambassador volume, or 4000 GV in a month, and receive a 12% bonus on personally referred retail and recruited Ambassador volume
- generate 2000 or more PV in retail/Ambassador volume, or 7000 GV in a month, and receive a 15% bonus on personally referred retail and recruited Ambassador volume
When a Bravely Global affiliate recruits a new $49.99 affiliate (no bundled products), who goes on to purchase products within 2 days of signing up,
- the recruiting affiliate earns a 25% commission on ordered product sales volume; and
- their upline (the affiliate who recruited the recruiting affiliate), receives a 10% commission on ordered product sales volume
Bravenly Global pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Bravenly Global caps payable unilevel team levels at four based on rank:
- Brand Partners earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Senior Brand Partners earn 4% on levels 1 and 2
- Executive Brand Partners earn 4% on levels 1 to 3
- Directors and higher earn 4% on levels 1 to 4
The Enroller Bonus pays an additional 6% on sales volume generated on levels 1 and 2 of the unilevel team (personally recruited affiliates and affiliates they recruit).
- Brand Partners and Senior Brand Partners earn a 6% Enroller Bonus on level 1
- Executive Brand Partners and higher earn a 6% Enroller Bonus on levels 1 and 2
Bravely Global defines a Generation when a Director or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel team leg.
This ranked affiliate caps off the first generation, with the second generation of that leg beginning directly under them.
If a third Director or higher exists deeper in the leg, they cap off the second generation of that leg. The third generation for that leg begins directly under them.
If no such Director or higher ranked affiliate exists, the second generation of that leg extends down the full depth of the leg.
Using this generation structure within the unilevel team:
- Directors earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first generation and 3% on the second of each unilevel team leg
- Senior Directors earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first generation and 3% on the second and third of each unilevel team leg
- Executive Directors and higher earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first generation and 3% on the second to fourth of each unilevel team leg
Vice Presidents and higher earn on Director generations, as well as Vice President generations:
- Vice Presidents earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first Vice President generation of a unilevel team leg, and 3% on the second
- Senior Vice Presidents earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first Vice President generation of a unilevel team leg, and 3% on the second and third
- Executive Vice Presidents and higher earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first Vice President generation of a unilevel team leg, and 3% on the second to fourth
Rank Achievement Bonus
Bravely Global rewards affiliates for rank qualifying within a specific timeframe:
- qualify at Executive Brand Partner within 3 months of signing up and receive $25, maintain Executive Brand Partner for another 3 months to receive an additional $25 on those months
- qualify at Director within 4 months of signing up and receive $200, maintain Director for another 3 months to receive an additional $100 on those months
- qualify at Senior Director within 6 months of signing up and receive $400, maintain Senior Director for another 3 months to receive an additional $200 on those months
- qualify at Executive Director within 12 months of signing up and receive $1000, maintain Executive Director for another 3 months to receive an additional $500 on those months
- qualify at Vice President within 18 months of signing up and receive $2000, maintain Vice President for another 3 months to receive an additional $1000 on those months
- qualify at Senior Vice President within 24 months of signing up and receive $4000, maintain Senior Vice President for another 3 months to receive an additional $2000 on those months
- qualify at Executive Vice President within 36 months of signing up and receive $10,000, maintain Executive Vice President for another 3 months to receive an additional $5000 on those months
Note that the extra 3 months don’t have to be consecutive after the initial rank qualification rank.
National Bonus Pool
Bravenly Global takes 1% of company-wide sales volume, and distributes it to Silver Executive Vice Presidents and higher ranked affiliates each month.
- Silver Executive Vice Presidents receive 1 share in the National Bonus Pool
- Gold Executive Vice Presidents receive 2 shares in the National Bonus Pool
- Platinum Executive Vice Presidents receive 3 Shares in the National Bonus Pool
Bonus National Bonus Pool shares can be qualified for as follows:
- Silver Executive Vice Presidents qualify for one bonus National Bonus Pool share per 25,000 monthly GV they generate
- Gold Executive Vice Presidents qualify for two bonus National Bonus Pool shares per 25,000 monthly GV they generate
- Platinum Executive Vice Presidents qualify for three bonus National Bonus Pool shares per 25,000 monthly GV they generate
Note that bonus share qualification GV is capped at up to 50,000 GV per unilevel team leg.
Joining Bravenly Global
Basic Bravenly Global distributor membership is $49.99.
The company also offers two “Brand Partner Business Packs”:
- Brand Partner Business Ultimate Pack – $259.99
- Brand Partner Business All In Pack – $399.99
The difference between the two packs is bundled Bravenly Global products.
Bravenly Global also has a $9.99 Ambassador signup option.
Bravenly Global Ambassadors only earn 10% single-level commissions, so this is external to the offered MLM opportunity.
Bravenly Global Conclusion
I’m guessing Bravenly Global came about as “brave” is a recurring theme on Emry’s social media:
She even wrote a book last year titled “Chase Your Brave”. All that’s fine but… I, and this is entirely subjective, don’t like the name “Bravenly”. It feels like a misspelling of “bravely” and, intentional or not, that’s all I see.
I know there’s also “braven” and “bravely”, both adjectives. Turning them into nouns doesn’t work.
Sadly Global, Happily Global, Angrily Global, Hungrily Global, Noblely Global … none of these look or sound right to me – all for the same reason.
If language isn’t a strong point of yours (fair play if it isn’t), this probably won’t bug you. It looks weird to me though so I’m bringing up here.
Moving on, Bravely Global’s product line-up is far more closely aligned with what Emris International initially launched with. Notably, the slimming tea and CBD offerings are gone.
I’m tempted to say there might have been product distribution problems between the US and South Africa, hence Emris International dropping supplements and shifting focus.
Or it could be a simple disagreement between Emry and the Harris’.
Either way, Bravenly Global is essentially a continuation of Emris International, with the current iteration of Emris International being a different company.
Weight management is at the centre of the product line up, and that tracks with it being something Emry herself is passionate about:
As to the product themselves, nothing particularly stood out as a showstopper. And there’s considerable overlap between the products (how many appetite suppressants does one need?).
Considering weight loss and general health supplements are readily available, definitely do a cost comparison before jumping into anything.
To their credit Bravenly Global stand by their products, with a pretty generous satisfaction guarantee on offer:
If you wish to return your product, we gladly offer a 45-day, satisfaction guarantee to all Brand Partner, Retail Customers, and Ambassadors. Bravenly Global must have the return physically in possession by day 45 for the satisfaction guarantee.
If a Brand Partner, Retail Customer, or Ambassador is dissatisfied with any product, you may return the item in its original packaging, along with the original invoice, to Bravenly Global within 45 days of the purchase for a 90% refund of the purchase price minus shipping.
The Individual is responsible for the cost of return freight.
Something else Emry is passionate about is her faith
BRAVENLY… To carry yourself with strength and courage. Leading others in fairness and truth in a way that respects God. Living honestly and honorably.
To live life Bravenly, means learning to discern the heart of a person by listening to them and passionately pursuing your purpose.
Bravenly’s Founders have a heart for people, family, and serving that centers around their strong faith and their commitment to excellence in all that they do.
Bravenly’s CEO and co-founder, Aspen Emry, started her journey in network marketing 15 years ago with no experience, 3 little kids at home, and a God-sized dream in her heart.
Believe what you want to believe but I’m a firm believer of religion having no place in business. In MLM it especially lends itself to exploitation, favoritism and exclusion.
I didn’t see anything in Bravenly Global that overtly suggested that was taking place, but why run the risk? You can be personally religious, shout it from the rooftops if you must, but you don’t need to wrap your business in religion too.
Unless that’s what you’re going for, which is a totally different conversation.
Moving onto Bravenly Global’s compensation plan, I was pleased to see a 51% retail volume requirement… until I saw it included Ambassador volume.
51% of your 100 PQV each month must come from your customers (Retail or Ambassadors).
I’m in two minds about how Bravenly Global has implemented its Ambassador program. I get that it’s aimed at people not interested in MLM, but with that in mind I think it then shouldn’t be baked into the MLM opportunity.
Keep Ambassador and retail customer volume separate, as they are definitely not the same customer class.
Retail customers purchase products because of the products. Ambassadors, like distributors, can too – but with access to an income opportunity intent behind the purchase can become blurred.
That’s where retail volume requirements, like Bravenly Global has attempted to implement, come in.
One quick check I’d run against any prospective Bravenly Global upline is how much of their required 100 PV minimum a month is actual retail volume. Just ask them if they’ve got any Ambassadors.
I’m making a big deal about this because if someone is looking to sell the business opportunity over retail, it’s going to be easier to sell people on an Ambassadorship than Bravenly Global’s actual products.
Outside of MLM this is fine. When you’re prioritizing the business opportunity over retail in MLM, that’s when compliance problems arise.
One thing I hadn’t seen before was Bravenly Global’s generous product credit. Retail customers can earn up to $250 in product credit if they maintain an autoship order for 12 months.
The credit is calculated pro-rata quarterly. And this is a great incentive to drive retail autoship.
Unfortunately it also applies to Ambassadors, so the above caveats about business focus apply.
Beyond that you’re looking at a four-level deep unilevel, with the majority of compensation paid out in bonuses. Rank qualification was on the lighter side to begin with. Then it dramatically escalates from 24,000 to 120,000 GV a month across Vice President and Executive Vice President.
There might be some room for Bravenly Global to smooth out these jumps. On the other hand if you’re committed enough to reach Vice President, it’s potentially a good incentive to really build your business out.
Based on their own 2021 Income Disclosure Statement, 97.79% of commission qualified affiliates are in ranks below Vice President. With that in mind the GV jump doesn’t seem too out of place.
All in all there are no overt red flags with Bravenly Global’s MLM business opportunity. It’s a solid continuation of what Aspen Emry started with Emris International, and she’s brought her husband along for the ride.
My very first order with this company was December 17, 2022 I did not receive the order until January 4th, 2023. The long delay was blamed on Christmas, the weather and the shipping partners.
I placed an order on February 11 2023- SPECIFICALLY TO HAVE THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE A TRIP. It took Bravenly 11 days to process the order.
Ethan at support actually have the audacity to say (in an email) – we were too busy with a conference/ party to fulfill the couple of hundred dollar order.
What kind of company is run this way?
This day and age there is no excuse for such poor customer service/ shipping service.
Thank you very much for the giant delay- these products will not reach me in time for my trip.
I will be contemplating staying with the company and what I say to the people I’ve suggested these products to. I’m very disappointed.
I have been Hit up a Ton by this Company …..
And ALL I hear is about the Awesome ( White Labeled ) so Called Plant Products ……
Look at their Skin Care …. Propylene Glycol ….. I Mean Really ….. This DOES NOT Come from Plants……This is a Extremely Toxic Synthetic Chemical …. Oh and You else where You can find this Chemical ….. Look in Any Gallon of Anti-Freeze for Any Type of Engine …… You know what you find in ALL Anti-freeze ….. Propylene Glycol !!!
LABELS DON’T LIE – PEOPLE DO !!!