Nexus Global Review: Omnia Tech founder launches clone mining opp
Nexus Global operate in the cryptocurrency MLM niche and is headed up by Founder and CEO, Christian Michel Scheibener.
A corporate address in Hong Kong is provided on the Nexus Global website. Further research however reveals a number of virtual office providers operating from the same address.
On his Facebook profile Christian Scheibener claims to be living in Malaga, Spain.
It is highly likely that Nexus Global is thus also being operated out of Spain. This would mean the company exists in Hong Kong in name only.
Christian Scheibener (right) first appeared on BehindMLM as the owner of the Omnia Tech website domain.
Omnia Tech launched mid last year and provide unregistered securities under the guise of non-existent cryptocurrency mining contracts.
Prior to launching Omnia Tech Scheibener was promoting Wor(l)d International.
Promotion of Nexus Global began in March, 2018. When Scheibener left Omnia Tech is unclear.
Read on for a full review of the Nexus Global MLM opportunity.
Nexus Global Products
Nexus Global has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Nexus Global affiliate membership itself.
Nexus Global affiliate membership and investment provides access to cryptocurrency, binary options and forex trading “education packages”.
The Nexus Global Compensation Plan
Nexus Global affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of a 24 month ROI.
- Micro Starter – $25
- Mini Starter – $50
- Starter – $100
- Kickstarter – $500
- Miner – $1000
- Pro Miner – $3000
- Mid Miner – $5000
- Senior Miner – $7500
- Chief Miner – $10,000
- Senior Chief Miner – $15,000
- Master Chief Miner – $25,000
- Ultimate Miner – $50,000
Nexus Global Affiliate Ranks
There are ten ranks within the Nexus Global compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze – personally recruit one investing affiliate and generate $500 of investment on both sides of the binary team in a month
- Silver – have at least one Bronze ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate at least $5000 in binary team investment volume (min $2500 on weaker side)
- Sapphire – have at least one Silver ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate at least $15,000 in binary team investment volume (min $7500 on weaker side)
- Ruby – have at least one Sapphire ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate at least $30,000 in binary team investment volume (min $15,000 on weaker side)
- Emerald – have at least three Ruby ranked affiliates in your stronger binary team side and one on the weaker, and generate at least $60,000 in binary team investment volume (min $30,000 on weaker side)
- Diamond – have at least three Emerald ranked affiliates in your stronger binary team side and one on the weaker, and generate at least $120,000 in binary team investment volume (min $80,000 on weaker side)
- Double Diamond – have at least two Diamond ranked affiliates in both sides of the binary team and generate at least $400,000 in binary team investment volume (min $200,000 on weaker side)
- Triple Diamond – have at least five Double Diamond ranked affiliates in your binary team (min two on the weaker side) and generate at least $2,000,000 in binary team investment volume (min $800,000 on weaker side)
- Black Diamond – have at least six Triple Diamond ranked affiliates in your binary team (min two on the weaker side) and generate at least $6,000,000 in binary team investment volume (min $4,000,000 on weaker side)
- Crown Diamond – have at least seven Black Diamond ranked affiliates in your binary team (min three on the weaker side) and generate at least $12,000,000 in binary team investment volume (min $8,000,000 on weaker side)
Nexus Global affiliates are paid 10% of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Nexus Global pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Nexus Global tally up new investment across both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates who have invested at Kickstarter ($500) or higher are paid a 10% residual commission on matched investment volume (minimum $500 on both sides).
Note that in some countries the minimum residual commission investment amount is Mini Starter ($50).
Also note that residual binary commissions are capped at $35,000 a week for all affiliates.
Nexus Global pay the Matching Bonus via generations in a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
A generation within the Nexus Global compensation plan is defined when a Silver or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
This caps off the first generation, with the second beginning immediately thereafter.
If no additional Silver or higher ranked affiliates exist in the leg, the second generation extends the full length of the unilevel leg.
Using this generational structure, a Nexus Global affiliate is able to earn the Matching Bonus on up to six generations per unilevel leg:
- Silver affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation
- Sapphire affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation and 3% on the second
- Ruby affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second and 2% on the third
- Emerald and Diamond affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second, 2% on the third and 1% on the fourth
- Double Diamond and Triple Diamond affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second , 2% on the third , 1% on the fourth and 0.75% on the fifth
- Black Diamond and Crown Diamond affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second, 2% on the third, 1% on the fourth, 0.75% on the fifth and 0.5% on the sixth
Note that generations in a unilevel leg are calculated independently of other legs in the unilevel team.
Nexus Global’s Unilevel Bonus pays a commission when affiliates participate in the company’s crypto casino, online lotto, forex trading, crypto trading, ICO/IPO and sports and live betting services.
These appear to be provided by third-parties, with Nexus Global splitting a percentage of their commission with affiliates.
The Unilevel Bonus is paid out using the same unilevel team structure as the Matching Bonus:
- 2% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 1% on level 2
- 0.75% on level 3
- 0.5% on level 4
- 0.4% on level 5
- 0.3% on level 6
- 0.2% on level 7
- 0.1% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Nexus Global reward affiliates who qualify at the Ruby and higher ranks with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as a Ruby and receive a Playstation 4 or $400
- qualify as an Emerald and receive an Apple Macbook or $1000
- qualify as a Diamond and receive a “dream trip” or $2000
- qualify as a Triple Diamond and receive a Sea Ray Sundancer 265 boat or $100,000
- qualify as a Black Diamond and receive a Lamborghini URUS or $200,000
- qualify as a Crown Diamond and receive $500,000 and a “Crown Diamond gold ring”
Joining Nexus Global
Nexus Global affiliate membership is free, however free affiliates do not earn MLM commissions.
Full participation in the Nexus Global MLM opportunity requires a minimum $50 or $500 investment (depending on where the affiliate is based).
Note that Nexus Global do not publicly disclose which affiliates have to invest $50 and which $500.
For all intents and purposes Nexus Global is a reboot of Omnia Tech.
Same mining contract model, virtually same compensation plan (binary/unilevel) and same guy running it.
Why Christian Scheibener left Omnia Tech to launch his own clone scheme, who knows.
One reason might be the big money in recruitment-driven schemes like Omnia Tech are made during the initial marketing hype period.
Maybe the writing was on the wall for Omnia Tech and Scheibener figured he’d try to recapture what he made during its initial launch.
Either way Nexus Global’s business model is a combination of pyramid and securities fraud.
The pyramid side of the business is a result of there being no retail customers.
Everyone who signs up and invests is an affiliate and commissions are paid on recruitment of new affiliate investors.
Securities fraud comes into play upon consideration Nexus Global isn’t registered with a financial regulator in any jurisdiction it operates in.
Given the passive nature of Nexus Global’s purported mining contracts, this means the company is operating illegally.
Further to that Nexus Global provide no evidence of external ROI revenue generation taking place, meaning securities fraud is a best case scenario.
Scheibener could just as easily be recycling newly invested funds to create the illusion of cryptocurrency mining returns.
Either way if Omnia Tech was legitimate and built on a sustainable and successful business model, Scheibener would have had no reason to bail.
Take that for what it’s worth.
And the funny thing is that they partnered up with Amit Bhardway (arrested) from GB miners.
Their pool on blockchain.info disappeared and will be switched to Nexus in the next couple of days.
From my knowledge Scheibener was fired in October after trying to steal a certain amount of Bitcoins from Omnia.
And his Partner Michael Thomale was also very deeply involved in Onecoin and Bonofa scam as you can find in the internet.
where did you get the info that they are in partnership with GB MINERS?
Because used to work for Darwin labs!
Christian left Omnia because the Islam Bros has done those nasty things and not otherwise.
They were pointing to Christian, but the truth is that Islam Bros have stolen a lot of the cryptos from the customers untill last moment.
It has been a mess there and I can understand that no one would like to clean up the mess others have made.
Nexus has been pointed out in the article as a pyramide, which i think is not ok. Affiliation programs which is Binairy based is normal that when you do not have any production you will not earn.
Even in normal life it is the same that when having a Store and you did not sell no products for that day, you will have no earnings for that day.
Writing an article like this and not knowing the truth is based on BS to me.
Normal according to what?
Running an MLM company with no retail activity and paying recruitment commissions is pyramid fraud, plain and simple. Stores are not MLM companies and are utterly irrelevant.
Not to mention securities fraud, by way of passive returns.
About as BS as running around the internet pretending to have half a clue with respect to MLM regulation.
You are a very funny guy knowing nothing what was going on behind the sences!
Where is the promised pool? Any proof of their mining facilities? Any proof that they even mine or mined a single Bitcoin?
But listen there are some rumours that the Islam bros leave Omnia! Wealth generator or Ormeus is their next target.
Join the zoom call to here truth from the ..they are not leaving OMNIA https://zoom.us/j/275590925
Listen today May 18 2018 at 12PM GMT/London
Here are some information regarding the connection between Nexus and Amit Bhardwaj:
I only want to say that when someone has not the right Informations should not publish nothing.
The only what in the Articel is perhaps right is the summary of products nexus offers.
Nah. Comp plan is sourced from Nexus Global marketing material. Nexus Global is nothing more than an Omnia Tech Ponzi clone.
Love me some salty scammer tears first thing in the morning.
The review about nexus is half truth half lies … if christian scam anyone they are in jail for sure Bruce’s in Europe they jail violators… as well as his partner Michael ..
When I trace details of Nexus the highest position is not black diamond but crown diamond so they lack info…
Next these two are frequent flyers and Christian Left omnia because the board of omnia wishes to change the system and christian rejects the idea so he is left alone by those scammers of omnia so Christian decided toncreate his own honest Nexus Company.
They even give invoices unlike other companies carrying bitcoin … nexus has the highest power even your 50$ earns like 599$ omfrommbitclub.
False. Plenty of active Ponzi admins aren’t in jail.
Crown Diamond is the highest rank we detail in the review… which you obviously didn’t read.
Just another dumbass making excuses for scammers…
The criminal career of Michael Thomale:
– OVB Vermögensberatung AG
– TALK FUSION
In 2010, Michael Thomale was already broke. At that time his property in Leipzig was foreclosed with a swingers club. 😀 And what did Michael Thomale learn? How to repair cars! That was honest work, but it really gets your fingers dirty.
As a cheat, you also get your fingers dirty, but you can not see that at first glance.
Nexus Global is a alliance of scammers. They are well known in Germany.
Funnily Dr. Stephan Welk is the person who sold Boris Becker a worthless diplomatic passport 🙂
Welp, Nexus Global collapsed in 2020 and Christian Michel Scheibener has now turned up in the OmegaPro Ponzi scheme.
Shoutout to all the gullible Nexus Global bagholders in the comments above.