Mido Finance Review: Daily returns Dubai crypto Ponzi scheme
Mido Finance provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Mido Finance’s website domain (“mido-finance.com”) was initially registered on January 24th, 2021.
The private registration was last updated on March 17th.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Mido Finance provides UAE and New Zealand incorporation certificated on its website.
The UAE incorporation is for “Mido Group LTD”. The New Zealand incorporation is for Mido Finance Limited.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, basic incorporation in any jurisdiction is meaningless.
Update 12th November 2021 – New Zealand’s Financial Markets Authority has issued a Mido Finance securities fraud warning. /end update
Mido Finance’s UAE incorporation corresponds with a provided corporate PO Box address in Dubai.
Any MLM company with ties to Dubai is likely a scam. The UAE is a safe-haven for scammers with no regulation to speak of.
The sole executive featured in Mido Finance’s marketing videos is CMO Lionel Von Berne.
Von Berne speaks with a European accent but I wasn’t able to place it (not the usual Russian/Ukrainian).
Lionel Von Berne doesn’t exist outside of Mido Finance. This is a strong indication it’s an alias, or he’s being played by an actor.
Mido Finance claims Von Berne is based out of Dubai.
Alexa currently ranks top sources of traffic to Mido Finance’s website as Vietnam (15%), Egypt (13%) and Russia (8%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Mido Finance’s Products
Mido Finance has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Mido Finance affiliate membership itself.
Mido Finance’s Compensation Plan
Mido Finance affiliates invest cryptocurrency on the promise of advertised returns.
- Minimum – invest 0.001 to 0.001 BTC and receive 0.7% a day for 7 days (104.9% ROI)
- Base 0.8% – invest 0.001 to 0.001216 BTC and receive 0.8% a day for 27 days (121.6% ROI)
- Base 1% – invest 0.007 to 0.00889 BTC and receive 1% a day for 27 days (127% ROI)
- Advanced 1.1% – invest 0.015 to 0.021105 BTC and receive 1.1% a day for 37 days (140.7% ROI)
- Advanced 1.3% – invest 0.037 to 0.054797 BTC and receive 1.3% a day for 37 days (148.1% ROI)
- Business 1.4% – invest 0.074 to 0.122692 BTC and receive 1.4% a day for 47 days (151.7% ROI)
- Business 1.6% – invest 0.111 to 0.194472 BTC and receive 1.6% a day for 47 days (175.2% ROI)
- Premium 1.7% – invest 0.148 to 0.291412 BTC and receive 1.7% a day for 57 days (196.9% ROI)
- Premium 1.9% – invest 0.259 to 0.539497 BTC and receive 1.9% a day for 57 days (208.3% ROI)
- Maximum 2% – invest 0.37 to 0.8658 BTC and receive 2% a day for 67 days (234% ROI)
- Maximum 2.2% – invest 0.74 to 1.83076 BTC and receive 2.2% a day for 67 days (247.4% ROI)
Note that while only bitcoin amounts are provided above, Mido Finance also solicits investment in ethereum, litecoin, doge, tron, binance coin and tether.
The MLM side of Mido Finance pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Mido Finance Affiliate Ranks
There are eighteen affiliate ranks within Mido Finance’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- MF1 – invest $150, generate $1500 in personally recruited investment volume and $500 in downline volume
- MF2 – invest $300, generate $3000 in personally recruited investment volume and $2000 in downline volume
- MF3 – invest $450, generate $7000 in personally recruited investment volume and $5000 in downline volume
- MF4 – invest $600, generate $13,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $10,000 in downline volume
- MF5 – invest $750, generate $20,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $15,000 in downline volume
- MF6 – invest $900, generate $25,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $25,000 in downline volume
- MF7 – invest $1200, generate $35,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $35,000 in downline volume
- MF8 – invest $1500, generate $13,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $10,000 in downline volume
- MF9 – invest $1800, generate $45,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $55,000 in downline volume
- MF10 – invest $2100, generate $80,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $140,000 in downline volume
- MF11 – invest $2500, maintain $80,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $140,000 in downline volume
- MF12 – invest $4000, generate $180,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $320,000 in downline volume
- MF13 – invest $5500, generate $250,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $450,000 in downline volume
- MF14 – invest $7000, generate $350,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $650,000 in downline volume
- MF15 – invest $9000, generate $500,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $1,000,000 in downline volume
- MF16 – invest $11,000, generate $800,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $2,200,000 in downline volume
- MF17 – invest $15,000, generate $1,500,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $5,500,000 in downline volume
- MF18 – invest $21,000, generate $4,000,000 in personally recruited investment volume and $11,000,000 in downline volume
Note that while the above amounts are cited in USD, Mido Finance only solicits investment in cryptocurrency.
Mido Finance pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Mido Finance caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these ten levels based on rank:
- regular affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- MF1 to MF3 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3 and 0.5% on level 4
- MF4 to MF7 ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- MF8 to MF11 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- MF12 to MF15 ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 to 9
- MF16 and higher ranked affiliates earn 11% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 10
Rank Achievement Bonus
Mido Finance rewards affiliates who rank from MF1 and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at MF1 and receive $40
- qualify at MF2 and receive $100
- qualify at MF3 and receive $150
- qualify at MF4 and receive $200
- qualify at MF5 and receive $300
- qualify at MF6 and receive $500
- qualify at MF7 and receive $700
- qualify at MF8 and receive $1000
- qualify at MF9 and receive $1300
- qualify at MF10 and receive $1500
- qualify at MF11 and receive $1800
- qualify at MF12 and receive $2500
- qualify at MF13 and receive $4000
- qualify at MF14 and receive $7000
- qualify at MF15 and receive $10,000
- qualify at MF16 and receive $18,000
- qualify at MF17 and receive $25,000
- qualify at MF18 and receive $50,000
Joining Mido Finance
Mido Finance affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 0.001 BTC investment (or accepted cryptocurrency equivalent).
In addition to bitcoin, Mido Finance solicits investment in ethereum, litecoin, doge, tron, binance coin and tether.
Mido Finance Conclusion
Mido Finance claims it generates external revenue via crypto trading.
We have assembled a team of professional crypto traders who are constantly improving and developing, achieving all the best results.
A competent trading strategy and mathematically calculated risk management provide a guaranteed daily profit, a part of which we share with our investors.
This is your typical crypto Ponzi ruse.
There is no evidence of Mido Finance being engaged in crypto trading, or any other form of external revenue generation.
Add an actor executive and Dubai, and Mido Finance throws up red flags all round.
As it stands, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Mido Finance is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliates daily returns of up to 2.2% makes Mido Finance a Ponzi scheme.
Owing to there being nothing marketed or sold to retail customers, the MLM side of Mido Finance is a pyramid scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Mido Finance of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 13th May 2022 – Mido Finance has collapsed.