Global 2×2 Review: Eight tier bitcoin Ponzi cycler
There is no information on the Global 2×2 website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The Global 2×2 website domain (“global2x2.com”) was privately registered on March 10th, 2017.
The official Global 2×2 Facebook group has two admins; Matt Crawford and Amar Bohra.
Going by post on their respective personal Facebook profiles, both Crawford and Bohra appear to be involved in running Global 2×2.
Amar Bohra’s Facebook profile was created on or around March 22nd, which is pretty suspicious. There is no other content on the profile other than Global 2×2 marketing.
Read on for a full review of the Global 2×2 MLM opportunity.
Global 2×2 Products
Global 2×2 has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Global 2×2 affiliate membership itself.
The Global 2×2 Compensation Plan
The Global 2×2 compensation plan sees affiliates purchase positions in an eight tier 2×2 matrix cycler.
A 2×2 matrix places a Global 2×2 affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Positions in the matrix are filled via position purchases by new and existing Global 2×2 affiliates.
When all positions in a matrix are filled, a “cycle” is triggered and a commission paid out. Cycling also places the position cycling out into a new matrix, which fills a position in an existing matrix.
Position costs and payouts across Global 2×2’s eight-tier 2×2 matrix cycler are as follows:
- Baby – positions cost 0.002 BTC, cycling pays a 0.005 BTC commission and generates a new Baby matrix position
- Starter – positions cost 0.005 BTC, cycling pays a 0.0125 BTC commission and generates a new Starter matrix position
- Manager – positions cost 0.01 BTC, cycling pays a 0.025 BTC commission and generates a new Manager matrix position
- Investor – positions cost 0.025 BTC, cycling pays a 0.0625 BTC commission and generates a new Investor matrix position
- Director – positions cost 0.05 BTC, cycling pays a 0.125 BTC commission and generates a new Director matrix position
- Executive – positions cost 0.1 BTC, cycling pays a 0.25 BTC commission and generates a new Executive matrix position
- Vice President – positions cost 0.2 BTC, cycling pays a 0.5 BTC commission and generates a new Vice President matrix position
- President – positions cost 0.4 BTC, cycling pays a 1 BTC commission and generates a new President matrix position
Joining Global 2×2
Global 2×2 affiliate membership is tied to a cycler position purchase of between 0.002 and 0.4 BTC.
Full participation in the Global 2×2 income opportunity costs 0.792 BTC (eight cycler positions).
I’m still not convinced Amar Bohra is an actual person, but Global 2×2 is very much a continuation of Matt Crawford’s MLM underbelly career.
Global 2×2 operates as an eight-tier Ponzi scheme. A Global 2×2 invests money in a matrix position and then proceeds to collect an ongoing ROI, funded by subsequent investment.
How much of a ROI is paid out is determined by how many times a cycler position cycles at any particular level, with this tied to the rate of new affiliates signing up and purchasing cycler positions.
Over time positions that cycle two or more times drain the system, as these positions are provided new position without contributing any new funds into the system.
Primarily benefitting from this mechanic are Bohra and Crawford, through one or more pre-loaded admin cycler positions.
A few affiliates who signed up early might cycle a few times, with the rest of the Global 2×2 affiliate-base inevitably losing money once new affiliate recruitment slows down.
In addition to making the most via cycling, Bohra and Crawford will also keep funds attached to stalled matrix positions.
The use of bitcoin means victim fund recovery is extremely unlikely, further working against Global 2×2 affiliates who choose to invest anyway.