Experts Moment Review: 2% to 5% a day securities fraud
Experts Moment provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
In fact, as I write this, Experts Moment’s public-facing website is nothing more than a login form.
Experts Moment’s website default to Spanish. This suggests that whoever is running Experts Moments is fluent in Spanish.
Further research reveals Experts Moment marketing videos citing “monroy” as CEO of the company:
“Monroy” is Enrique Monroy:
Monroy doesn’t appear to have an MLM history. On FaceBook he pitches himself as a politician from Mexico.
Evidently Monroy’s political career didn’t pan out, so here we are with Experts Moment.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Experts Moment’s Products
Experts Moment has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Experts Moment affiliate membership itself.
Experts Moment’s Compensation Plan
Experts Moment affiliates sign up on the promise of a 2% to 5% daily ROI.
Experts Moment represents returns are generated through a trading bot, which the company charges to access.
- free license – no cost, able to invest $150 and 50% profit split
- $50 license – able to invest $250 with 50% profit split
- $100 license – able to invest $1000 with 50% profit split
- $200 license – able to invest $2000 with 40% profit split
- $400 license – able to invest $4000 with 40% profit split
- $800 license – able to invest $8000 with 30% profit split
- $1600 license – able to invest $16,000 with 30% profit split
- $3200 license – able to invest $32,000 with 25% profit split
- $6400 license – no investment limit with 20% profit split
- $12,800 license – no investment limit with 20% profit split
Note, with respect to returns, there doesn’t appear to be any difference between the $6400 and $12,800 licenses.
Experts Moment’s MLM opportunity pays commissions on licenses sold to recruited affiliates.
Experts Moment Affiliate Ranks
There are nine ranks within Experts Moment’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Experts Moment affiliate and purchase a license
- Bronze – purchase a minimum $200 license and generate $2000 in downline license volume
- Silver – purchase a minimum $400 license, generate $2650 in downline license volume and have one personally recruited Bronze
- Gold – purchase a minimum $800 license, generate $15,350 in downline license volume and have two personally recruited Bronzes
- Platinum – purchase a minimum $1600 license, generate $30,000 in downline license volume and have three personally recruited Bronzes and one Silver
- Diamond – purchase a minimum $3200 license, generate $70,000 in downline license volume and have four personally recruited Bronzes and one Gold
- Blue Diamond – purchase a minimum $6400 license, generate $380,000 in downline license volume and have five personally recruited Silvers and one Platinum
- Black Diamond – purchase a minimum $12,800 license, generate $750,000 in downline license volume and have five personally recruited Platinums and one Blue Diamond
- Presidential – maintain a $12,800 license, generate $1,000,000 in downline license volume and have five personally recruited Platinums and one Blue Diamond
Experts Moment pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Experts Moment caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
A 2.5% referral commission is paid per license fee sold across these ten levels.
Experts Moment pays residual commissions via the same ten-level deep unilevel team used to pay referral commissions (see above).
Residual commissions are paid out of the profit split collected from each affiliate.
How many levels residual commissions are paid out, is determined by license tier and rank.
- free license tier affiliates earn 16% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- $50 license tier affiliates earn 16% on levels 1 and 2
- $100 licence tier affiliates earn 16% on levels 1 to 3
- $200 licence tier affiliates who are also Bronze earn 16% on levels 1 to 4
- $400 license tier affiliates who are also Silver earn 16% on levels 1 to 5
- $800 license tier affiliates who are also Gold earn 16% on levels 1 to 5 and 4% on level 6
- $1600 license tier affiliates who are also Platinum earn 16% on levels 1 to 5 and 4% on levels 6 and 7
- $3200 license tier affiliates who are also Diamond earn 16% on levels 1 to 5 and 4% on levels 6 to 8
- $6400 license tier affiliates who are also Blue Diamond earn 16% on levels 1 to 5 and 4% on levels 6 to 9
- $12,800 license tier affiliates who are also Black Diamond earn 16% on levels 1 to 5 and 4% on levels 6 to 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Experts Moment rewards affiliates with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Bronze and receive $100
- qualify at Silver and receive Apple AirPods
- qualify at Gold and receive $1000
- qualify at Platinum and receive an iPhone
- qualify at Gold and receive a MacBook
- qualify at Blue Diamond and receive $10,000
- qualify at Black Diamond and receive a “$50,000 US dollars car”
- qualify at Presidential and receive a “Dubai trip”
Joining Experts Moment
Experts Moment affiliate membership is tied to a license purchase:
- free license
- $50 license
- $100 license
- $200 license
- $400 license
- $800 license
- $1600 license
- $3200 license
- $6400 license
- $12,800 license
How much an Experts Moment affiliate spends on their license directly impacts their income potential.
Experts Moment Conclusion
Experts Moment is a cookie-cutter “lulz can’t touch our money!” scheme.
Affiliates pay a fee and then hook up a bot of unknown origin and unknown control to their trading account.
Funds are allocated to the bot, leaving Experts Moment admins free to do as they wish.
Supposedly Experts Moment is trading in binary options, forex, oil, gold, stocks and crypto.
There is of course no evidence of any of this.
Supposedly Experts Moment’s trading is headed up by Jonnathan Alejandro Pilapanta Morales.
Morales has even less of a digital footprint than Enrique Monroy. This is reflective of Experts Moment’s bogus trading claims.
At the end of the day if you want to buy into Experts Moment’s fictional trading expertise, there’s still the issue of securities fraud.
Experts Moment is offering passive returns attached to pyramid recruitment. The passive returns, however generated, constitutes a securities offering.
This sees Experts Moment required to register itself with financial regulators. Perhaps more importantly for investors, they’re also required to provide audited financial reports.
These reports are the only way to verify Experts Moment’s trading bots are doing what they claim.
Experts Moment provides no evidence it has registered with financial regulators in any jurisdiction.
This means that, at a minimum, Experts Moment is committing securities fraud and operating illegally.
I also want to point out the ever-increasing license fees, upgrading of which is required to progress through the compensation plan.
The jump in fees is designed to recoup whatever is paid out through the bots. It’s not a 100% recovery but goes towards prolonging Experts Moment’s inevitable collapse.
Such to the extend crypto is involved, affiliates can also be left holding a random shitcoin. This is of course part of the exit-scam.
A typical response to due-diligence into “Lulz can’t touch our money!” schemes is “but I can see the trading”.
What you see is money moving in and out of your account. This movement of money stops when the gig is up.
Common sense dictates if whoever is running Experts Moment had a magic trading bot capable of 2% to 5% a day, they’d be quietly running it themselves.
Why literally give away the golden goose or settle for license fees?
And I’m pretty sure a failed politician from Mexico and some sidekick nobody’s ever heard of, didn’t just wake up one day and find a 5% a day trading bot under their pillows.
Unfortunately greed blinds potential investors, often causing them to skip over proper due-diligence.
Unless they’re scammers recruiting others into schemes like Experts Moment, inevitably it turns into a costly mistake.