Eden Life Club Review: Daily Ponzi ROIs, recruitment & e-points
Eden Life Club operate in the cryptocurrency MLM niche and on their website claim to be headquartered out of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
Curiously, Eden Life Club provide a corporate address in Hong Kong in the footer of their website. No explanation is provided.
Heading up Eden Life Club is CEO ReyHew Yik Choong (right).
Possibly due to language barriers, I was unable to put together an MLM history on Choong.
Read on for a full review of the Eden Life Club MLM opportunity.
The Eden Life Club Product Line
Eden Life Club has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Eden Life Club affiliate membership itself.
The Eden Life Club Compensation Plan
The Eden Life Club compensation plan sees affiliates invest up to €30,000 EUR on the promise of a daily ROI.
- Basic – invest €250 EUR and receive €2.8 EUR a day up till €395 EUR
- Rookie – invest €500 EUR and receive €5.8 EUR a day up till €825 EUR
- Premium – invest €1000 EUR and receive €12.2 EUR a day up till €1712 EUR
- Amethyst – invest €2500 EUR and receive €31.7 EUR a day up till €4200 EUR
- Professional – invest €5000 EUR, ROI amount not provided
- Elite – invest €10,000 EUR, ROI amount not provided
- Founder – invest €30,000 EUR, ROI amount not provided
Eden Life Club affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Eden Life Club affiliates are paid €3 EUR per affiliate directly or indirectly recruited into their unilevel team.
How many unilevel levels an Eden Life Club affiliate can earn on is determined by how much they have invested:
- Basic (€250 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on five unilevel levels
- Rookie (€500 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twelve unilevel levels
- Premium (€1000 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty unilevel levels
- Amethyst (€2500 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-one unilevel levels
- Professional (€5000 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-two unilevel levels
- Elite (€10,000 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-three unilevel levels
- Founder (€30,000 EUR) – earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-six unilevel levels
Referral commissions in Eden Life Club are paid out on funds invested by unilevel team affiliates.
Referral commissions are capped at ten levels of recruitment, again based on how much an Eden Life Club affiliate has invested:
- Basic and Rookie – 1% on levels 1 to 5
- Premium – 2% on levels 1 to 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Amethyst – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Professional – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on level 8
- Elite – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on levels 6 to 8 and 0.5% on level 9
- Founder – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on levels 6 to 8 and 0.5% on levels 9 and 10
Each Eden Life Club affiliate investment package generates as set amount of points, corresponding with how much is invested (€1 EUR = 1 point).
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated as required, by splitting each of the first two positions into another two positions each.
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated in the same manner, with positions filled via direct and indirect recruitment of new Eden Life Club affiliates.
New investment volume is tallied up on both sides of the binary each week, with affiliates paid 10% of matched investment volume.
Unmatched binary volume is carried over to the next week.
The Eden Life Club Car Bonus pays affiliates up to €2200 EUR a month.
At the time of publication no further information is available.
30% of commissions paid to Eden Life Club affiliates must be reinvested back into the company.
This excludes the daily ROI payout, of which only 25% must be reinvested.
10% of the daily ROI and 20% of all other commissions are paid out in “e-points”, which appears to be some sort of inhouse virtual currency.
The Eden Life Club website mentions “Eden Coin”, which is presumably what e-points will be or are tied to.
Joining Eden Life Club
Eden Life Club affiliate membership is tied to a €250 EUR to €30,000 EUR investment:
- Basic – €250 EUR
- Rookie – €500 EUR
- Premium – €1000 EUR
- Amethyst – €2500 EUR
- Professional – €5000 EUR
- Elite – €10,000 EUR
- Founder – €30,000 EUR
There’s not all that much to Eden Life Club.
Affiliate revenue is the only verifiable source of revenue entering the company, which is then obviously being used to fund daily ROI payouts.
The use of newly invested funds to pay off existing investors makes Eden Life Club a Ponzi scheme.
A recruitment layer has been added in the Eden Life Club compensation plan, adding an additional pyramid scheme layer to the opportunity.
As for the whole Eden Points stuff, it’s yet another Ponzi scheme touting its virtual points “cryptocurrency” as the next bitcoin.
This opportunity is now open to allow the possibility to accomplish what the original BitCoin owners were able to do, which is to obtain coins at a cheaper amount and sell at a higher rate, along with having ways to use the currency among multiple platforms.
Creating demand for Eden Coin is just one of the many facets that are available.
The reality is that nobody except Eden Life Club affiliates will ever care about Eden Coin. The value of the coin itself isn’t defined by public supply and demand, but rather forcing Ponzi investors to divert 10% of their ROI into points.
This sees ReyHew Yik Choong dump worthless Eden Coins on the Eden Life Club affiliate-base, who no doubt will be strung along with promises of grossly inflated coin values in their backoffice.
Doesn’t cost him anything and he gets to keep 10% of ROI payouts. All you get is numbers on a screen.