Dynamico Review: Energy drink and weight loss
Dynamico was founded in April 2016. The company does not provide any information on its website suggesting where it is being operated from.
Identified as founders of Dynamico on their website are Philip Mongelluzzo, Jr and T.V. Wilson (left and right respectively below).
From their respective Dynamico corporate bios;
Dr. Philip A. Mongelluzzo, Jr. is a board certified general internist with the American Board of Internal Medicine. He currently practices medicine in his hometown of Waterbury, CT.
Dr. Phil has over five years of experience in the Relationship Marketing industry and has earned over six figures per year in a part time basis.
Dr. T.V. Wilson is known to many as the “Millionaire Maker”.
He has spent over 30 years in Relationship Marketing as a top trainer, recruiter and has earned Millions with multiple companies at record pace.
Prior to founding Dynamico, Philip Mongelluzzo was an affiliate with Visalus (2012-2014).
T.V. Wilson was an affiliate with Monavie a few years back and before that YTB Travel.
Read on for a full review of the Dynamico MLM opportunity.
The Dynamico Product Line
Dynamico operate in the health and wellness and weight loss MLM niches. At the time of publication, the company is promoting two flagship products.
Quantum is an “energy supplement” Dynamico claims provides ‘sustainable energy, sustainable mental alertness and focus (and) no jitters‘.
XLR8 is a “meal replacement option” Dynamico claims is ‘a cost effective option to support your weight loss goal‘.
Retail pricing for both products is not provided on the Dynamico website without an affiliate referral code.
The Dynamico Compensation Plan
The Dynamico compensation plan pays affiliates when sales are made to retail customers. Dynamico also pay affiliates to recruit new affiliates.
Residual commissions are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure, with additional performance-based bonuses also available.
Dynamico Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within the Dynamico compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Promoter – sign up as a Dynamico affiliate for $199
- Star Promoter – recruit at least two affiliates and maintain commission qualified status
- Rock Star Promoter – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates (two of which have recruited at least one commission qualified affiliate of their own) and maintain commission qualified status
- Leader – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 1200 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Director – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 5000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- National Director – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 20,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Executive Director – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 40,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Diamond Director – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 80,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Dynamico Diamond – maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 160,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
In order to qualify for commissions, a Dynamico affiliate must generate at least 50 PV a month.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by a Dynamico affiliate’s own purchase product and that of their retail customers.
Dynamico affiliates are paid a retail commission when retail customers purchase products.
The retail commission paid out is the difference between the wholesale and retail price of the product(s) ordered.
Registered retail customers attract a further 20% commission on the commissionable volume of their order.
This bonus 20% is also paid out on a Dynamico affiliate’s own purchase of product.
When a Dynamico affiliate recruits a new affiliate, they are paid a $50 commission.
The immediate upline of the recruiting affiliate also receives a $50 commission.
Recruitment Bonus Pool
If a Dynamico affiliate recruits two new affiliates in a week, they earn a share in a “Turning 2 into Revenue pool”.
This pool must be qualified for weekly (via recruitment of two new affiliates).
Dynamico do not provide information about the structure or revenue source of the Turning 2 into Revenue pool.
Residual commissions in Dynamico are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Dynamico cap payable unilevel levels at eight, with commissions paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated on each payable unilevel level.
How many unilevel levels a Dynamico affiliate can earn on is determined by their rank:
- Promoter to Rock Star Promoter – 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Leader – 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4
- National Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4 and 4% on level 5
- Executive Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4 and 4% on levels 5 and 6
- Diamond Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4, 4% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on level 7
- Dynamico Diamond – 5% on levels 1 to 4, 4% on levels 5 and 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
When Dynamico affiliates qualify at the Director or higher ranks, the following Rank Achievement Bonuses are awarded:
- Director – $250 a month
- National Director (must be qualified within 12 months) – $5000 one-time cash bonus paid out over six months
- Executive Director (must be qualified within 18 months) – $10,000 one-time cash bonus paid out over 12 months
- Diamond Director (must be qualified within 24 months) – $25,000 one-time cash bonus paid out over 18 months
- Dynamico Diamond (must be qualified within 30 months) – $50,000 one-time cash bonus paid out over 24 months
Dynamic Leadership Pool
The Dynamic Leadership Pool is made up of 5% of Dynamico’s company-wide sales volume.
The first 2500 commission qualified affiliates receive an annual share in the Dynamic Leadership Pool.
Affiliate membership with Dynamico is $199.
Dynamico presents a pretty straight-forward health and wellness opportunity, obviously modeled on what Philip Mongelluzzo learnt over at Visalus.
On the product side of things nothing jumped out at me, you’ve got an energy drink and weight-loss bar. Dynamico are obviously positioning themselves to appeal to fitness-orientated customers, so if you’ve got experience within that niche that’ll definitely be a plus.
Retail pricing needs to be provided to the public on the Dynamico website, with the current setup hiding prices behind an affiliate referral link not acceptable.
You can obviously tie actual product ordering to an affiliate referral link, but basic information like product prices should be provided upfront to all website visitors.
On the compensation plan side of things two things stuck out.
The first is the recruitment commission on the $199 affiliate membership fee. This is chain-recruitment by way of affiliates being required to pay this fee to access the income opportunity.
It encourages affiliates self-qualifying for commissions via monthly autoship, and then just focusing on recruiting new affiliates who do the same.
Retail qualifiers and/or letting a new affiliate order product as they see fit would both alleviate this concern.
In the absense of the above recommendations, a quick check with a potential upline as to what their retail volume versus their downline volume for the past few months should give you an idea of what to expect.
Little to no retail activity would indicate an undesirable focus on affiliate recruitment and commissions paid on affiliate autoship.
On that note though I was pleased to see no stringent recruitment requirements in the Dynamico affiliate ranks.
The second compensation issue that stuck out was the 20% retail bonus. As a rebate on affiliate orders fair enough, but why is there an additional 20% rebate on retail orders on top of the standard wholesale/retail price difference commission?
To keep things simple and avoid confusion, shouldn’t the two retail commissions be combined?
All in all there’s potential for Dynamico to be a retail-orientated business, with there hopefully being more product added to the lineup in the future.