Diamond Temple Coin Review: DTT cryptocurrency Ponzi points
Diamond Temple Coin (DT Coin) operate in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
There is no information on the DT Coin website about who owns or runs the company.
Copy from the DT Coin website also appears on the BTC Diamond Club Facebook page:
BTC Diamond Club is a cryptocurrency mining pool Ponzi scheme, combined with pyramid recruitment commissions.
The naming similarity between the two companies is not likely to be a coincidence.
The DT Coin website uses the primary domain “dtcoin.co.uk”, which was registered privately on January 26th, 2017.
The company also owns the domain “dtcoin.eu”, which is currently forwarded to the .co.uk domain.
The DT Coin .eu domain was registered on November 30th, 2016, by Daniele Marinelli.
Marinelli (right) goes by the alias “networkerpro di” and is based out of Rome, Italy.
DT Coin affiliates identify Marinelli as CEO of the company in their marketing material.
Possibly due to language-barriers, I was unable to put together Merinelli’s MLM history.
Read on for a full review of the Diamond Temple Coin MLM opportunity.
Diamond Temple Coin Products
Diamond Temple Coin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market DT Coin affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, DT Coin affiliates can invest in the DT Coin cryptocurrency (DTT).
DTT is not publicly tradeable and has no value outside of the Diamond Temple Coin MLM opportunity.
The Diamond Temple Coin Compensation Plan
DT Coin affiliates invest in DTT on the expectation of a ROI:
- Try – invest €20 EUR and receive 200 DTT
- Verify – invest €100 EUR and receive 1000 DTT
- Bronze – invest €300 EUR and receive 3000 DTT
- Silver – invest €1000 EUR and receive 15,000 DTT
- Gold – invest €2000 EUR and receive 30,500 DTT
- Platinum – invest €5000 EUR and receive 77,500 DTT
- Extra Platinum – invest €10,000 EUR and receive 157,500 DTT
- Exclusive – invest €25,000 EUR and receive 400,000 DTT
- Infinity – invest €100,000 EUR and receive 1,625,000 DTT
Invested funds are used to pay out various commissions and bonuses, at a reduced rate of 80% of each euro invested.
Also note that 30% of all commission payouts to DT Coin affiliates must be reinvested.
DT Coin Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within the DT Coin compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Start – sign up as a DT Coin affiliate and generate at least €1250 EUR in downline investment volume
- Pearl – generate at least €6250 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least one Start ranked affiliate
- Sapphire – generate at least €18,750 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least two Start ranked affiliates
- Ruby – generate at least €37,500 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least three Start ranked affiliates
- Emerald – generate at least €75,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least two Pearls and one Sapphire
- Diamond – generate at least €150,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least two Sapphires and one Ruby
- Blue Diamond – generate at least €375,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least two Emeralds and one Diamond
- Green Diamond – generate at least €750,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least two Diamonds
- Purple Diamond – generate at least €2,500,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least three Diamonds
- Red Diamond – generate at least €9,375,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least five Diamonds
- Black Diamond – generate at least €18,750,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least four Diamonds and one Red Diamond
- Double Black Diamond – generate at least €62,500,000 EUR in downline investment volume and recruit and maintain at least two Red Diamond and one Black Diamond
DT Coin affiliates are paid a 15% recruitment commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is an additional recruitment incentive.
- sign up at the Bronze or higher level and generate €6250 EUR in downline investment volume within 30 days and receive a 1 DTT Fast Start Bonus
- sign up at the Bronze or higher level and generate €12,500 EUR in downline investment volume within 30 days and receive a 1 DTT Fast Start Bonus
Note that only up to 50% of counted investment volume can be from any one unilevel leg.
DT Coin pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
When a new DT Coin affiliate signs up and invests, a maximum 25% commission is paid out on each unilevel commission.
This is a coded percentage, which is shared with affiliates based on a difference in rank.
- Start affiliates are paid 3%
- Pearl affiliates are paid 5%
- Sapphire affiliates are paid 7%
- Ruby affiliates are paid 9%
- Emerald affiliates are paid 11%
- Diamond affiliates are paid 13%
- Blue Diamond affiliates are paid 15%
- Green Diamond affiliates are paid 18%
- Purple Diamond affiliates are paid 21%
- Red Diamond affiliates are paid 25%
Commissions are paid on funds invested across the unilevel team.
A DT Coin affiliate receives the difference between the percentage at their rank and that of the affiliate on the level which commissionable investment volume is generated.
If no difference exists or a downline affiliate is at a higher rank, no commission is paid out.
E.g. If you’re an Emerald affiliate your commission rate is 11%.
On level 2 you have a Pearl affiliate (5%), so you’re commission rate on level 2 of that particular unilevel leg is 6%.
If the affiliate was Emerald or higher you wouldn’t receive a commission on level 2 of that leg.
DT Coin affiliates receive a matching bonus on residual commissions earned across eleven levels of their unilevel team.
- Sapphire affiliates receive a 10% match on level 1
- Ruby affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 15% on level 3
- Emerald affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3 and 20% on level 4
- Diamond affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3, 20% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
- Blue Diamond affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3, 20% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, 2% on level 8 and 1% on levels 9 and 10
- Green Diamond and higher affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3, 20% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, 2% on level 8, 1% on levels 9 and 10 and 0.5% on level 11
Rank Achievement Bonus
DT Coin affiliates receive the following bonuses when the qualify at the Pearl and higher ranks:
- Pearl – two Try investment positions
- Sapphire – two Verify investment positions
- Ruby – one Bronze investment position
- Emerald – 1000 DTT or a Macbook Air
- Diamond – 3000 DTT or a Rolex Datejust watch
- Blue Diamond – 5000 DTT or a Jeep Renegade (lease paid for 2 years)
- Green Diamond – 15,000 DTT or a Range Rover Evoque (lease paid for 2 years)
- Purple Diamond – 65,000 DTT or a Porsche Macan
- Red Diamond – 120,000 DTT or a Porsche Carrera 4 Cabrio
- Black Diamond – a Ferrari California Cabrio & €20,000 EUR diamond
- Double Black Diamond – a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Superveloce & €50,000 EUR diamond
Joining Diamond Temple Coin
Diamond Temple Coin affiliate membership is tied to investment in one of the following affiliate packs:
- Try – €20 EUR
- Verify – €100 EUR
- Bronze – €300 EUR
- Silver – €1000 EUR
- Gold – €2000 EUR
- Platinum – €5000 EUR
- Extra Platinum – €10,000 EUR
- Exclusive – €25,000 EUR
- Infinity – €100,000 EUR
Diamond Temple Coin’s DTT cryptocurrency is your classic Ponzi points scam.
As per the DT Coin website, DTT’s value is supposedly backed by diamonds;
DT Coin is virtual currency but supported by a real value, the most valuable investment and safe goods on the world market: diamonds.
There is of course no evidence of this claim, with the only verifiable source of revenue entering DT Coin being affiliate investment.
DT Coin themselves set the value of DTT, which at the time of publication is €0.371 EUR.
A DT Coin affiliate invests and expects DT Coin to raise the internal value of DTT over time.
When they’re ready the affiliate puts in a withdrawal request, which DT Coin pays with subsequently invested funds.
The use of newly invested funds to pay off existing affiliate investors makes DT Coin a Ponzi scheme.
In addition to the obviously unsustainable nature of the business, pyramid fraud is also an issue (recruitment commissions).
The reality of Ponzi schemes is while this does play out for a small percentage of investors, the vast majority of them lose money when it inevitably collapses.
And make no mistake, Daniele Marinelli is acutely aware DT Coin is a Ponzi scheme and knows exactly what he’s doing.
The words “investment” / “invest”/ “interest” or “financial income” and similar are not suitable and therefore banned in the promotion of DT Coin which is a commercial product.
“Commercial product”? Come on guys, you’re not fooling anyone.