Cryp Trade Capital Review: 361% annual crypto trading ROI?
Cryp Trade Capital provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Cryp Trade Capital website domain (“cryp.trade”) was privately registered on August 1st, 2016.
The company does provide an incorporation document dated December 20th, 2016, purportedly showing incorporation for “Cryp Trade Capital Holding SL” through Spain’s Agencia Tributaria. The documents do not reveal who owns Cryp Trade Capital.
There doesn’t appear to be a search function on the Agencia Tributaria website, so whether the documents are genuine or not is unclear.
In any event providing meaningless documents is typically a tactic deployed by scams, as opposed to just providing information about company ownership.
This appears to be the case with Cryp Trade Capital.
At the time of publication Alexa estimate that Germany is the largest source of traffic to the Cryp Trade Capital website (29%). Spain comes in at fifth, making up just over five percent.
Also supporting that Cryp Trade Capital is being by someone from Germany is the “Rubin” affiliate rank. “Rubin” is German for “Ruby”.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Cryp Trade Capital Products
Cryp Trade Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Cryp Trade Capital affiliate membership itself.
The Cryp Trade Capital Compensation Plan
Cryp Trade Capital affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI.
How much of a ROI is paid out is determined by which of the three offered plans an affiliate invests in:
- Standart – invest $50 to $4999 and receive a 0.59% daily ROI (215.35% annually)
- Mega – invest $5000 to $9999 and receive a 0.79% daily ROI (288.35% annually)
- VIP – invest $10,000 to $20,000 and receive a 0.99% daily ROI (361.35% annually)
Cryp Trade Capital pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Cryp Trade Capital cap payable unilevel levels at seven, with commissions paid out as a percentage of ROI payouts across the unilevel team.
- Investor (invest at least $50) – 7% commission on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Agent ($1000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Senior Agent ($5000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Managing Agent ($25,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Sapphire ($100,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1.5% on level 5
- Rubin ($500,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
- Emerald ($1,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Diamond ($3,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) and higher – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
There are ten affiliate ranks within the Cryp Trade Capital compensation plan.
Upon qualifying at the Agent or higher ranks, a Cryp Trade Capital affiliate is paid the following one-time bonus:
- Agent – $100
- Senior Agent – $350
- Managing Agent – $1000
- Sapphire – $6000
- Rubin – $30,000
- Emerald – $60,000
- Diamond – $180,000
- Blue Diamond ($10,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – $360,000
- Black Diamond ($30,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – $720,000
Joining Cryp Trade Capital
Cryp Trade Capital affiliate membership is free, however affiliates must invest at least $50 to participate in the attached income opportunity.
The ruse behind Cryp Trade Capital’s advertised ROIs is cryptocurrency trading.
A current favorite among Ponzi admins, naturally Cryp Trade Capital provide no evidence of cryptocurrency trading taking place.
And even if they did, Cryp Trade Capital’s business model wholly fails the Ponzi logic test.
If the anonymous admins running Cryp Trade Capital were able to legitimately generate an annual ROI of 361.35% (more if they didn’t have to pay residual commissions), even a modest loan over a few years could turn into a fortune.
So why would they be soliciting investment through a recruitment-based pyramid model?
As with all these “cryptocurrency trading” schemes, all Cryp Trading Capital are doing is using newly invested funds to pay off existing investors. That makes it a Ponzi scheme.
The residual commissions act as a recruitment incentive, as without a constant flow of newly invested funds, Cryp Trade Capital will find itself unable to meet its advertised ROI obligations.
Once affiliate recruitment inevitable slows down, reserve funds will dwindle until eventually Cryp Trade Capital collapses.
Good luck getting your money back from anonymous German scammers pretending to be based out of Spain.