Axxa Global Review: Cumin seed drink with pay to play autoship
Axxa Global appears to be headquartered in Singapore and operates in the health and wellness MLM niche.
Heading up Axxa Global is CEO Danny K. Pang.
According to Pang’s Axxa Global corporate bio, he has “more than 26 years of experience” in the MLM industry.
Danny’s network marketing career started in the United States of America twenty four years ago where it developed into a global network spanning across 22 countries with more than 100,000 distributors.
I wasn’t able to establish Pang’s MLM roots, however prior to Axxa Global he is commonly cited as a co-founder of Rain International (circa 2010).
Read on for a full review of the Axxa Global MLM opportunity.
Axxa Global Products
Axxa Global markets a dietary supplement they call SO Plus.
SO Plus is billed as a “botanical beverage mix” containing black cumin and “assorted fruit seeds”.
AXXA SO Plus is produced with Non GMO high nutrient dense ingredients by using patented NatureFRESH Cold Press technology.
Each serving is rich in Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3 and 6) with powerful Antioxidant which derived from the Botanic Berries Seed Oil and Seed Powder blend. It offers nutritional support to promote vitality and a healthy lifestyle.
Axxa Global claim SO Plus is ‘manufactured exclusively for AXXA Global Pte Ltd in United States of America‘.
Note that retail pricing for SO Plus is not provided on the Axxa Global website.
In an attempt to establish what a box of SO Plus costs, I came across Axxa Global distributor enrollment packs.
These packs contain two additional products, SO+ Collagen and SO Biotic.
For some reason Axxa Global fail to mention these products on their website.
Based on the BCT Axxa Global affiliate package, a box of SO Plus (28 single-serve 1 fl oz. or 30 ml pouches) costs €102.87 EUR.
The Axxa Global Compensation Plan
Axxa Global do not provide a copy of their compensation plan on their website.
The following is analysis of a 2018 dated Axxa Global European compensation documentation.
Note that while most amounts in the compensation plan are in EUR, for some reason some amounts are provided in USD.
Axxa Global Affiliate Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within the Axxa Global compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Manager – maintain active qualification and generate at least 300 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month
- Senior Manager – maintain active qualification and generate at least 700 CV In lesser binary team side volume a month
- Bronze – generate 100 PV a month and generate at least 1500 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month
- Silver – maintain 100 PV a month and generate at least 3000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month
- Gold – maintain 100 PV a month and generate at least 5000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month
- Platinum – maintain 200 PV a month, maintain at least 5000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and recruit at least four Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 8000 CV a month (max 4000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Pearl – maintain 200 PV a month, maintain at least 5000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and recruit at least five Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 12,000 CV a month (max 9000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Sapphire – maintain 200 PV a month, maintain at least 5000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and recruit at least six Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 18,000 CV a month (max 9000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, maintain at least 5000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and recruit at least seven Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 20,000 CV a month (max 10,000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Black Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, maintain at least 5000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and maintain at least seven Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 60,000 CV a month (max 20,000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Double Black Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate at least 9000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and maintain at least seven Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 90,000 CV a month (max 30,000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Triple Black Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, maintain at least 9000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and maintain at least seven Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 150,000 CV a month (max 50,000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
- Crown Ambassador – maintain 200 PV a month, generate at least 12,000 CV in lesser binary team side volume a month and maintain at least seven Manager ranked affiliates who together generate at least 100,000 CV a month (max 300,000 PV from any one recruitment leg)
Axxa Global affiliates must be active in order to earn MLM commissions.
Upfront activation can be achieved by purchasing an Axxa Global affiliate package:
- spend €102.87 on a BCT package, €365.76 on a 1BC package or €857 on a 3BC package and receive one month activation
- spend €1851.66 on a 3BC Executive or €2743.20 on a 3BC Elite package and receive seven months activation
After initial activation, an Axxa Global affiliate maintains active status via autoship:
- 1 box of SO Plus a month (€91.44 EUR) = 1 month of activation
- 2 boxes of SO Plus a month (€171.45 EUR) = 1 month of activation
- 4 boxes of SO Plus a month (€320.04 EUR) = 1 month of activation
- 7 boxes of SO Plus a month (€548.64 EUR) = 6 months of activation
- 14 boxes of SO Plus a month (€1028.70 EUR) = 6 months of activation
- 30 boxes of SO Plus a month (€1920.24 EUR) = 6 months of activation
One box of SO Plus equates to 50 PV, which is believed to be the minimum amount required for monthly activation.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate’s own orders and retail sales.
This means that in addition to buying active status through autoship, an Axxa Global affiliate can also qualify by selling a box of SO Plus at retail.
Axxa Global affiliates earn a commission when a newly recruited affiliate signs up with an affiliate package.
- recruit a BCT affiliate and receive $10
- recruit a 1BC affiliate and receive $30
- recruit a 3BC affiliate and receive $90
- recruit a 3BC Executive affiliate and receive $120
- recruit a 3BC Elite affiliate and receive $150
Affiliates who generate 100 PV a month qualify for a match on recruitment commissions earned by their personally recruited affiliates and their recruited affiliates (2 levels):
- BCT package = $5 match
- 1BC package = $10 match
- 3BC, 3BC Executive and 3BC Elite packages = $30 match
Axxa Global pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Sales volume across the binary team is generated via sale of SO Plus.
One box of SO Plus purchased by a recruited binary team affiliate or retail customer generates 30 CV (commissionable volume).
At the end of each week Axxa Global tallies up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of CV generated on the weaker binary team side (min 300 CV matched).
For each business center an Axxa Global affiliate owns, they can earn a maximum of $10,000 in binary commissions a week.
- BCT and 1BC package affiliates receive 1 binary business center
- 3BC package affiliates receive 3 binary business centers
The three binary business centers are stacked on each other, effectively permitting an Axxa Global affiliate to earn triplicate on binary team sales volume.
After commissions have been paid out, leftover CV on the stronger binary team side is carried over.
Axxa Global pay a matching bonus on residual binary commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Axxa Global cap payable unilevel levels at seven.
The Matching Bonus is paid out as a flat 10% match on residual commissions earned across these seven levels based on rank:
- Manager, Senior Manager and Bronze ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on one level (personally recruited affiliates)
- Silver ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on two levels
- Gold ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on three levels
- Platinum ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on four levels
- Pearl ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on five levels
- Sapphire ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on six levels
- Diamond and higher ranked affiliates earn the 10% match on seven levels
Rank Achievement Bonus
Axxa Global reward affiliates for rank qualification with a one-time bonus as follows:
- Manager – $30
- Senior Manager – $60
- Bronze – $90
- Silver – $200
- Gold – $300
- Platinum – $400
- Pearl – $500
- Sapphire – $600
- Diamond – $1000
- Black Diamond – $3000
- Double Black Diamond – $5000
- Triple Black Diamond – $8000
- Crown Ambassador – $18,000
The Lifestyle Bonus is a weekly bonus paid based on Axxa Global affiliate ranks (for qualification criteria see above).
Whereas rank qualification appears to be monthly, the Lifestyle Bonus is paid out weekly:
- Bronze – $25
- Silver – $50
- Gold – $75
- Platinum – $100
- Pearl – $200
- Sapphire – $300
- Diamond – $400
- Black Diamond – $500
- Double Black Diamond – $750
- Triple Black Diamond – $1000
- Crown Ambassador – not provided
Axxa Global pays a “Group Rebate Bonus” based on affiliate autoship volume.
Group Rebate Bonus specifics aren’t provided, other than the bonus has something to do with autoship order volume of personally recruited affiliates.
Rank determines how much of a Group Rebate Bonus is paid out:
- Manager and Senior Managers receive an 8% rebate
- Bronze and Silver affiliates receive a 10% rebate
- Gold affiliates receive a 12% rebate
- Platinum, Pearl and Sapphire affiliates receive a 14% rebate
- Diamond affiliates receive a 16% rebate
- Black Diamond and Double Black Diamond affiliates receive a 18% rebate
- Triple Black Diamond affiliates receive an 19% rebate
- Crown Ambassador affiliates receive a 20% rebate
Joining Axxa Global
Axxa Global affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of an affiliate package:
- BCT – €102.87 EUR
- 1BC – €365.76 EUR
- 3BC – €857.25 EUR
- 3BC Executive – €1851.66 EUR
- 3BC Elite – €2743 EUR
The primary difference between the affiliate packages is bundled Axxa Global products and commission qualification periods.
There are two reasons a former affiliate launches a clone version of the MLM company they were previously in:
- they believe in the product(s) sold and believe they can truly run a better business; or
- they realize there’s far more money to be made running an MLM company than being an affiliate in one.
Based on its compensation plan, sadly Axxa Global appears to be the latter.
Axxa Global’s SO Plus is obviously intended to go head to head against Rain International’s Soul product.
Both are black cumin seed based and come in similar packaging. I’m not going to get into specific differences between the two drinks though, because in light of Axxa Global’s compensation plan there are more pressing issues to discuss.
Whereas in Rain International however you could at least hold up retail as optional pseudo-compliance, in Axxa Global that’s been… well, axed.
Axxa Global’s compliance problems start with pay to play autoship. Affiliates can literally purchase commission qualification by signing up for autoship (or paying thousands of dollars when they sign up).
And if that’s how an Axxa Global affiliate opts to start their business, guess what those they recruit are going to do.
What you wind up with is a company full of affiliates on autoship, earning on those they’ve recruited also on autoship. There’s little to no retail sales going on, which compliance-wise would make Axxa Global a pyramid scheme.
Supporting Axxa Global’s complete lack of retail focus is no retail pricing provided to potential customers. Even what products are available seem incomplete, with there being no mention of collagen and biotic products provided.
If, as a prospective Axxa Global affiliate, you’re wanting to evaluate how your potential upline is running their business – ask them how they’ve qualified for commission over the last three months.
If they’re new and it was through them ponying up for a 3BC package (any of the three), run.
If they’ve been an Axxa Global affiliate for a while and maintain monthly active status through their own autoship (with no equivalent verifiable retail volume), run.
If they qualify solely through retail sales or are generating equivalent retail sales volume against their own autoship volume each month, approach with caution.
Pay attention to how you were marketed and ask what you’ll be expected to do to grow your Axxa Global business.
If retail isn’t part of the equation or is an afterthought, run.
That might sound harsh, but given the blatant pay-to-play and recruitment commissions offered, as with Rain International, I’m reluctant to give any benefit of the doubt as to whether Axxa Global affiliates are generating significant monthly retail volume.