Anovite Review: Colostrum (bovine pre-milk fluid)
There is no information on the Anovite website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The Anovite website domain (“anovite.com”) was registered on the 9th of December 2014, however the domain registration is set to private.
Of additional note is that the social media accounts provided on the Anovite website (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), have been deleted and/or abandoned.
Further research reveals Anthony Kleinsmith credited as the owner of “Anovite Inc.”.
Kleinsmith does feature on the Anovite website, but he is only credited as the “researcher” behind their products. I couldn’t find any formal recognition of him owning the company.
Kleinsmith’s LinkedIn profile reveals he is the “CEO/Founder/Formulator at Immune Tree, Inc.” Immune Tree Inc. have been around since 1993 and are presumed to be behind Anovite’s product line.
Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on colostrum.
Test after test from institutions like Cornell University, laboratories like MVTL and the Delta Wellness Research Laboratory have confirmed Immune Tree’s superior quality of colostrum.
As best I can work out, Kleinsmith has been marketing products through Immune Tree Inc. for over 20 years. Anovite appears to be a recently launched distribution channel for the products.
Other than Anovite, Kleinsmith doesn’t appear to have any MLM experience.
Read on for a full review of the Anovite MLM business opportunity.
The Anovite Product Line
Anovite’s flagship product is Colustrum6,
the first “whole food” produced by all mammals for only the first few hours (6 to be exact) before and after birth.
Anovite use bovine colustrum, which they claim is ‘loaded with over 95 immune factors and 87 growth factors‘.
Specifically, bovine colustrum is
the nutrient-rich, pre-milk fluid that is secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals to nourish their young.
Most often, this fluid is taken in the first twelve hours of a newborn’s life. Colostrum contains the essential nutrients for a young cow to grow and develop. (Bodybuilding.com)
Anovite claim these “essential nutrients for young cows”, ‘enhance(s) skin, bones, energy, focus and regulate autoimmune issues and more‘ in humans.
Oh and if you’re like me and wondering how colustrum is harvested when it’s supposed to be for calfs, Anovite reassure us that Colustrum6 is
harvested only after the newborn calves get their (2) quarts to ensure their long-term health.
Anovite’s Colustrum6 is available in four varieties:
- Colustrum6 capsules – 180 capsules for $33.98
- Colustrum6 powder mix – 6.5oz of powder for $55.98 (124.5 servings), 35oz for $117.98 (661.5 servings)
- Colustrum Pineapple Lozenges – 130 lozenges for $32.98
- Colustrum Strawberry Tablets – 180 tablets for $32.98
Other products marketed by Anovite include weight loss, anti-aging and fitness ranges.
Looking to lose some weight? Look no further. While weight loss isn’t easy, there are some things you can do to make the most of your journey. The right supplements can really make a big difference.
- LeptiTrim6 Daytime Capsules – 180 capsules for $55.98
- LeptiTrim6 Vanilla or Chocolate Shake – 860g canister for $41.98
- LeptiTrim6 Cleanse – 370 g tub for $29.98
- LeptiTrim6 Nighttime – 162 g tub for $55.98
Interested in looking younger? Feeling younger? Well it’s more possible than you think.
Modern science has created powerful supplements that can help you feel better and look younger.
- Limuz – “The first nutritional product which focuses on (4) four major systems of the body; Endocrine, Nervous, Immune and Pineal”, retails at $55.98 for 30 daily dose packets
- OxyQuest – “is alkaline and contains only negatively charged electrolytes of oxygen”, retails at $33.98 for 2 fl oz.
Fitness matters. Here at Anovite, we have put together a selection of the most powerful fitness supplements available.
If you are looking to get in shape, you have arrived at the right place.
- Flex6 Fitness Formula – “a powerful athletic formula based around Colostrum, and contains all 87 natural growth factors”, retails at $55.98 for 180 capsules
The Anovite Compensation Plan
The Anovite compensation plan pays affiliates to market the company’s products to retail customers.
Residual commissions are paid out through a binary compensation structure, with additional performance-based bonuses paid out via a unilevel.
Anovite Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks in the Anovite compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Associate – sign up as an Anovite affiliate and ‘purchase a Basic Starter Kit or a Fast Start Pack‘
- Senior Associate – recruit at least two affiliates (one on either side of the binary)
- Star Associate – maintain two recruited affiliates and generate 200 GV on both sides of the binary each week
- Two Star Associate – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates and generate 500 GV on both sides of the binary each week
- Director – maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be a Star Associate) and generate 1000 GV on both sides of the binary each week
- Bronze Director – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 2500 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 1000 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 500 GV counted from any one downline leg)
- Silver Director – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 5000 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 5000 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 2500 GV counted from any one downline leg)
- Gold Director – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 7500 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 7500 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 2500 GV counted from any one downline leg)
- Executive – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 10,000 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 10,000 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 5000 GV counted from any one downline leg)
- Ruby Executive – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 15,000 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 15,000 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 7500 GV counted from any one downline leg) for four consecutive weeks
- Emerald Executive – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 20,000 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 20,000 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 10,000 GV counted from any one downline leg) for four consecutive weeks
- Diamond Executive – generate at least 100 PV over a four-week rolling period, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one must be Star Associate), generate 25,000 GV on both sides of the binary each week, with 25,000 GV a week generated by recruited affiliates and their downlines (no more than 12,500 GV counted from any one downline leg) for four consecutive weeks
Note that PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by affiliate purchases and retail orders.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate’s downline.
MLM Commission Qualification
Anovite require affiliates to be “active” in order to earn MLM commissions.
To qualify as active, an Anovite affiliate must generate 50 PV over a rolling four-week period.
Anovite pay retail commissions when retail customers purchase Anovite products.
The retail commission paid out is the difference between the retail price paid and the wholesale affiliate price of the product.
When newly recruited Anovite affiliates sign up with a Fast Start Pack, the following recruitment commissions are paid out:
- Wellness Pack – $25 to the recruiting affiliate and $8 to their upline (the affiliate who recruited them)
- Inch Loss Pack – $50 to the recruiting affiliate and $16 to their upline
- Total Health Pack – $75 to the recruiting affiliate and $24 to their upline
Note that in order to qualify for recruitment commissions, an Anovite affiliate must either buy a Fast Start Pack themselves or have generated 100 PV.
Residual commissions in Anovite are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
Positions in the binary are filled via the recruitment of affiliates, with each new level of the binary holding double the positions over the prior level.
Theoretically a binary team is extendable down an infinite depth.
Commissions are paid out on sales volume tracked on both sides of the binary. When the weaker side of the binary has generated 200 GV in sales volume, a $20 commission is paid out.
Used volume on the weaker side is matched against the stronger side, with unmatched volume on the stronger binary side rolling over (capped at 300,000 GV).
Note that residual commissions in Anovite are capped based on an affiliate’s rank:
- Associate – no residual commissions
- Senior Associate, Star Associate, Two Star Associate and Director – $1000 a week
- Bronze Director – $1500 a week
- Silver Director – $2500 a week
- Gold Director – $4000 a week
- Executive – $6000 a week
- Ruby Executive – $8000 a week
- Emerald Executive – $10,000 a week
- Diamond Executive – $12,000 a week
Additionally Anovite advise:
To ensure business stability, each week up to 55% of the total Company BV is available for payout of commissions and bonuses.
When needed, Anovite may adjust compensation on a prorate basis in order to maintain the 55% cap.
Matching Residual Bonus
Anovite pay a 10% matching bonus on residual earnings by personally recruited affiliates.
To qualify for the matching bonus, an Anovite affiliate must be at the Director rank.
Upon qualifying higher than the Director rank, secondary percentages come into play:
- Bronze Director – 13%
- Silver Director – 16%
- Gold Director – 19%
- Executive – 22%
- Ruby Executive – 25%
- Emerald Executive – 28%
- Diamond Executive – 31%
These secondary percentages represent a dollar amount as a percentage of an Anovite affiliate’s residual binary earnings.
Anovite affiliates higher than Director are paid either 10% or the secondary percentage, whichever is lower (the matched 10% or the secondary percentage of their own binary earnings).
Rank Achievement Bonus
Upon qualifying for Bronze Director or higher ranks, the following Rank Achievement Bonuses are paid out:
- Bronze Director – $150
- Silver Director – $300
- Gold Director – $500
- Executive – $750
- Ruby Executive – $1000
- Emerald Executive – $1500
- Diamond Executive – $2000
To qualify as a Star Associate, an Anovite affiliate must complete the following within 14 days of signing up:
- qualify as active (commission qualified)
- recruit at least two affiliates (one on either side of the binary)
- generate 200 GV on both sides of the binary
Successful Star Associate qualification triggers a $100 Star Bonus.
The Car Bonus is a weekly cash payout that doesn’t necessarily need to be put towards the purchase of a car.
Payouts begin at the Silver Director rank and increase up to Diamond Executive:
- Silver Director – $100
- Gold Director – $150
- Executive – $225
- Ruby Executive – $300
- Emerald Executive and Diamond Executive – $375
Executive Pool Bonuses
There are three bonus pools in the Executive Pool Bonuses; Ruby Executive, Emerald Executive and Diamond Executive.
Each bonus pool is made up of 1% of Anovite’s company-wide sales volume.
The pools are distributed out to Ruby Executive, Emerald Executive and Diamond Executive ranked affiliates, with each receiving shares in the corresponding pool for their affiliate rank.
The amount of shares awarded to an affiliate is calculated by the total sales volume generated by a downline, measured against an affiliate’s strongest downline leg.
No more than 50% of the total GV counted can be sourced from any one downline leg, with each adjustment generating one share in the applicable bonus pool.
Basic Anovite affiliate membership is $21.95.
Affiliates can also sign up via a Fast Start Pack:
- Wellness Pack – $119.95
- Inch Loss Pack – $199.95
- Total Health Pack – $299.95
In addition to products bundled with the Fast Start Pack, signing up with one also instantly qualifies an affiliate to earn recruitment commissions.
When I first began researching Anovite and read that colustrum had something to do with mammal birth, my first thought was placentas.
I hoped against hope Anovite weren’t marketing a cow placenta supplement, and was somewhat relieved to learn it was a pre-birth fluid.
Still a bit “ew” on the marketing scale, but more palatable than placentas for sure.
On the health side of things, Anovite seem pretty confident in their colustrum offering:
Bovine colostrum is 99% identical to human colostrum but contains from 4 to 100x more beneficial factors.
-Nature’s most complete whole food; all the natural components are left fully intact.
-A complete protein containing all essential Amino Acids, Fatty Acids and Glyconutrients.
-Processed under 115 Degrees Fahrenheit, to maintain the most bioactive colostrum on the planet.
-Natural Chymosin coating protects against stomach acid breaking down the bioactive’s found within.
-Low Temperature spray dried to preserve bioactivity.
-Supportive to digestive health and a balanced intestinal environment.
WebMD however counter this with:
People originally got interested in bovine colostrum because of the high antibody levels.
They thought that the antibodies might prevent intestinal infections in people, but they seem to be wrong.
Hyperimune bovine colostrum seems to be where most of the medical claims originate, but I didn’t see anything about Anovite using the hyperimune variety on their website.
Wikipedia also counterweight Anovite’s colostrum claims:
Assertions that colostrum consumption is of adult human benefit are questionable because most components undergo digestion in the mature stomach, including antibodies and all other proteins.
Bovine colostrum and its components are as harmful for human consumption as other bovine lactic secretions, especially in the context of intolerance or allergy to lactose or other components.
Despite evidence that most components are not absorbed intact, proponents claim colostrum is useful in the treatment or prevention of a variety of illnesses.
Take the above as you will, but from the impression I get bovine colostrum might be a “sounds good in theory but doesn’t really do much” type supplement.
In any event Annovite’s Colostrum6 isn’t too outrageously priced, so it might be marketable to the right audience.
On the compensation plan side of things overall recruitment requirements are refreshingly low (no more than two active affiliates are ever required). However I was a bit concerned about Anovite’s description of autoship:
We have 14 ways to earn with the Anovite. Let’s talk about just one item, Autoships.
They are the backbone of any network marketing company and yet most company’s treat their associates almost with contempt.
This suggests a heavy focus on autoships, which if purchased mostly by affiliates is a problem.
Chain-recruitment is entirely possible by signing up with a Fast Start pack and autoship, and then exclusively focusing on others who do the same.
Their continued monthly autoships generates binary volume for you to earn on, with your own autoship qualifying you for commissions.
To what extent this is or isn’t happening in Anovite I can’t say, but their heavy emphasis on affiliate autoship was somewhat disconcerting.
The good news is as a prospective Anovite affiliate, this should be pretty easy to suss out. Just ask your potential upline what their retail autoship orders are, and weigh that against their recruited affiliate autoship order volume.
What you want to see is a healthy mix of retail and affiliate volume, with too much affiliate volume indicating a reliance on chain-recruitment.
The other thing I’ll touch on is the lack of disclosure on the Anovite website.
Through Anthony Kleinsmith, it’s obvious that there’s an inherent relationship between Immune Tree Inc. and Anovite.
Yet there’s no disclosure about Kleinsmith’s involvement in either on the Anovite website. Nor is the relationship between Immune Tree Inc. and Anovite disclosed.
In MLM you’ve got to be transparent about company ownership and management, otherwise the logical conclusion is that something shifty might be going on.
Agree or disagree with the requirement, such is the landscape of MLM today.
I don’t believe Anovite have anything to hide, so full disclosure of Kleinsmith’s involvement in the company and the relationship between it and Immune Tree Inc., should be made available sooner rather than later.
EVERY mammal (humans included) create colostrum. There are many signs that bovine colostrum has absolutely no effect on humans as we have very different digestive tracts than cows (even baby cows) but woo pushers continue to claim colostrum are wonder supplements.
Wedmd has the most neutral eval: may possibly work for colon infection caused diarrhea… if injected up the back door. No evidence it works for ANYTHING else.
(There’s a special colostrum called hyperimmune colostrum made by vaccinating the cow before it gives birth and borrows its immune system to make a lot of antibodies which gets dumped into the colostrum. That’s a drug and has nothing to do with supplement)
This is woo, and an expert on woo is still woo.
It looks to me like Colostrum (bovine pre-milk fluid) isn’t the only bovine sourced product this character is supplying.
To K Chang. Do you drink milk ? ? Do you digest it and recieve nutrients and energy ? ? Maybe even gain weight ? ?
You answers are ? ?
When the bible talks about the land flowing with milk and honey, what do you think was the implication?
Unfortunately humans have udulterated this beautiful liquid with steroids and who knows what.
If you eat meat, I suggest you get onto colostrum products. They are young fresh digestible sustainable and supportive of the human anatomy. Do the research.