AloBit Review: $308 million dollar cash gifting scheme
There is no information on the AloBit website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The AloBit website domain (“alobit.net”) was privately registered on October 16th, 2016.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The AloBit Product Line
AloBit has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market AloBit affiliate membership itself.
The AloBit Compensation Plan
The AloBit compensation plan sees affiliates gift bitcoin to eachother via a 2×10 matrix.
A 2×10 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of the two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Levels three to ten of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
In total, a complete 2×10 matrix houses 2046 positions.
Each level of the AloBit matrix operates as an independent cash gifting tier.
An AloBit affiliate signs up and gifts 0.1 BTC to the affiliate who recruited them.
This payment in turn qualifies the affiliate to receive 0.1 BTC from two affiliates recruited into the first level of their matrix.
Gifting payments across all ten AloBit matrix tiers are as follows:
- level 1 – gift 0.1 BTC to the affiliate who recruited you and receive 0.1 BTC from two subsequently recruited affiliates
- level 2 – gift 0.15 BTC and receive 0.15 BTC from four recruited affiliates
- level 3 – gift 0.5 BTC and receive 0.5 BTC from eight recruited affiliates
- level 4 – gift 3 BTC and receive 4 BTC from sixteen recruited affiliates
- level 5 – gift 40 BTC and receive 40 BTC from thirty-two recruited affiliates
- level 6 – gift 280 BTC and receive 280 BTC from sixty-four recruited affiliates
- level 7 – gift 920 BTC and receive 920 BTC from one hundred and twenty-eight affiliates
- level 8 – gift 7,760 BTC and receive 7,760 BTC from two hundred and fifty-six affiliates
- level 9 – gift 86,560 BTC and receive 86,560 BTC from five hundred and twelve affiliates
- level 10 – gift 318,720 BTC and receive 318,720 BTC from one thousand and twenty-four affiliates
AloBit affiliate membership is tied to a 0.1 BTC gifting payment to the affiliate who recruited you.
Full participation in the AloBit income opportunity costs 414,283.75 BTC.
414,283.75 BTC is currently about $308 million dollars. That’s how silly the current plague of bitcoin MLM cash gifting schemes has become.
Under the guise of making and receiving donations, AloBit offers up a simple ten-tier cash gifting scheme.
Nothing is marketed to or sold to retail customers, with all payments and commissions within the scheme sourced from and paid directly to affiliates.
Affiliates paying affiliates in MLM is cash gifting.
To put into perspective just how ridiculous AloBit’s compensation plan is, just one position cycling through the tenth tier alone (forget about the other nine tiers before it) requires the recruitment of over 3.2 billion AloBit affiliates.
As with all cash gifting schemes, once recruitment of new affiliates dies down so too will payments within AloBits.
All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
Affiliates at the bottom of the company-wide matrix (typically the largest group) will be unable to recoup their gifting payment and lose their money.
Leave a Reply...