4Wealth Resources Review: Precious metals pyramid scheme
4Wealth Resources provides no information about who owns or runs the business on their website.
In fact as I write this, the 4Wealth Resources is nothing more than a compensation pitch with a sign up form.
I did not a hosted 4Wealth Resources marketing video is narrated by “Dave”, but wasn’t able to ascertain who this person is or what their role within 4Wealth Resources is.
The 4Wealth Resources website domain (“4wealthresources.com”) was privately registered on July 17th, 2018.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
4Wealth Resources Products
4Wealth Resources has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market 4Wealth Resources affiliate membership itself.
The 4Wealth Resources Compensation Plan
4Wealth Resources affiliates pay $199. Commission are paid when they recruit others who do the same.
4Wealth Resources affiliates are paid a $25 commission per affiliate they personally recruit.
4Wealth Resources pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day 4Wealth Resources tallies up new recruits on either side of the binary team.
Residual commissions are paid on paired recruits (one new affiliate on both sides), which is referred to as a “cycle”.
How many cycles a 4Wealth Resources affiliate can earn on daily is determined by how many affiliates they recruit.
- recruit two affiliates (one on both sides of the binary team = $50 cycle commission capped at $2500 a day
- recruit four affiliates (two on both sides of the binary team) = $50 cycle commission capped at $5000 a day
- recruit eight affiliates (four on both sides of the binary team) = $50 cycle commission capped at $7500 a day
- recruit twelve affiliates (six on both sides of the binary team) = $50 cycle commission capped at $10,000 a day
Note that only the first residual commission cycles are paid in cash.
From the sixth residual commission cycle 4Wealth Resources pays $75 per cycle, but only in Silver Eagle coins, bitcoin and/or “gas cards”.
No explanation for this is provided.
4Wealth Resources pays a residual commission Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
4Wealth Resources caps the Matching Bonus at five payable unilevel team levels.
How many levels a 4Wealth Resources affiliate earns the Matching Bonus on is determined by their personal recruitment efforts.
- recruit two affiliates (one on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on one level (personally recruited affiliates)
- recruit four affiliates (two on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2
- recruit eight affiliates (four on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2 and 10% on level 3
- recruit twelve affiliates (six on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2 and 10% on levels 3 and 4
4Wealth Resources affiliates have the option of signing up for a $75 autoship.
4Wealth Resources take these autoship fees and use them to pay a residual commission.
Autoship commissions are paid out using the same unilevel structure as the Matching Bonus.
How many unilevel team levels autoship commissions are paid out on is once again determined by recruitment efforts.
- sign up for autoship = two levels of unilevel team autoship commissions
- recruit two affiliates (one on both sides of the binary team) = autoship commissions paid on three unilevel team levels
- recruit four affiliates (two on both sides of the binary team) = autoship commissions paid on four unilevel team levels
- recruit six affiliates (three on both sides of the binary team) = autoship commissions paid on five unilevel team levels
Note that 4Wealth Resources don’t actually specify how much autoship commissions paid out are.
Joining 4Wealth Resources
4Wealth Resources affiliate membership is $199.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity also requires a $75 monthly autoship.
That there’s no information about what is bundled with 4Wealth Resources affiliate membership is telling.
All that is revealed is that the $75 affiliate autoship is for a “coin of the month”.
Beyond that apparently precious metals will be made available, however no specifics are provided.
Every paid membership with 4 Wealth Resources will allow the member to be able to purchase gold, silver, and other precious metals at cost!
Front and center of 4Wealth Resources’ MLM opportunity is the compensation plan, which is 100% tied to recruitment.
Thus what is bundled with the membership is ultimately irrelevant.
There are no 4Wealth Resources retail customers, which in an MLM business model is the equivalent of a pyramid scheme.
You sign up, pay your 4Wealth Resources affiliate fee and are then paid to recruit others who do the same.
As with all pyramid schemes, once affiliate recruitment inevitably slows down so too will commission payouts.
One could argue that the $75 autoship will keep things going for a while, however if that was viable without recruitment then surely there’d be a retail option provided.
That there isn’t suggests 4Wealth Resources will be paying inflated prices to prop up the cost of autoship metal plus commissions paid out.
What we can conclude for certain is that either way, the majority of participants in a pyramid scheme lose money.