10xGreener Review: Three phase $270 cash gifting
There is no information on the 10xGreener website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The 10xGreener website domain (“10xgreener.com”) was privately registered on November 5th, 2016.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The 10xGreener Product Line
10xGreener has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market 10xGreener affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, new 10xGreener affiliates make gifting payments to existing 10xGreener affiliates.
Bundled with these gifting payments are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on the 10xGreener website.
The 10xGreener Compensation Plan
10xGreene affiliates make gifting payments to eachother via a three-tier 2×2 matrix cycler.
A 2×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of the two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
A complete 2×2 matrix houses 6 positions in total.
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of new affiliates.
New affiliates make gifting payments to existing 10xGreener affiliates via three “phase” matrices as follows:
- Phase 1, level 1 – gift $10 to the affiliate who recruited you and receive $10 from two subsequently recruited affiliates
- Phase 1, level 2 – gift $15 to the affiliate who recruited your upline and receive $15 from affiliates your immediate downline recruit
- Phase 2, level 1 – gift $25 to the affiliate who recruited you and receive $25 from two affiliates
- Phase 2, level 2 – gift $40 to the affiliate who recruited your upline and receive $40 from affiliates your immediate downline recruit
- Phase 3, level 1 – gift $80 to the affiliate who recruited you and receive $80 from two affiliates
- Phase 3, level 2 – gift $100 to the affiliate who recruited your upline and receive $100 from affiliates your immediate downline recruit
10xGreener affiliate membership is tied to a $10 gifting payment to the affiliate who recruited you.
Full participation in the 10xGreener compensation plan costs $270.
10xGreener is a Simple Advertising Platform that created to help member to member to share abundance by privately and directly thru Advertising Purchase.
10xGreener presents itself as a simple enough cash gifting scheme.
New 10xGreener affiliates directly gift money to existing 10xGreener affiliates, which in turn qualifies them to receive gifting payments from subsequently recruited affiliates.
The business model relies on constant recruitment of new affiliates, without which 10xGreener will collapse.
On the math side of things you’re looking at $10 in and $590 out, which requires fifty-nine $10 payments by new recruits.
Those fifty-nine positions each require fifty-nine positions to cycle out and before you know it you’re looking at thousands of required payments.
Can a member request a refund?
No. This is a Member to Member activity, there are no refunds.
Long before any of those positions cycle 10xGreener will have collapsed, with the anonymous admin doing a runner with the majority of gifted funds.