RIIAB 2.0 Review: 41-tier matrix cycler mess
riiabRIIAB, otherwise known as Residual Income In A Box is a downline feeder belonging to Randy Garrard.
BehindMLM reviewed the original RIIAB MLM opportunity in mid 2015 and found it to be a cash gifting scheme.
A few weeks ago RIIAB was relaunched as version 2.0. Today we take a look at the new opportunity and see if anything’s changed.
The RIIAB 2.0 Product Line
RIIAB 2.0 has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market RIIAB 2.0 affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, RIIAB 2.0 affiliates can purchase matrix positions and participated in the attached income opportunity.
Bundled with each matrix position are a series of advertising credits, which can be used to display advertising on the RIIAB 2.0 website.
The RIIAB 2.0 Compensation Plan
The RIIAB 2.0 compensation plan sees affiliate purchase positions in a 41-tier matrix cycler.
Matrix sized used in the RIIAB 2.0 cycler include 4×1, 2×2, 2×3, 3×2, 3×3, 3×4 and 4×4
A 4×1 matrix is relatively straight forward in that it has only four positions to fill.
A 2×2 matrix has two positions on the first level and four positions on the second level:
A 2×3 matrix adds another level to the matrix (eight positions), for a total of fourteen positions:
A 3×2 matrix has three levels on the first level and nine positions on the second.
A 3×3 matrix adds another level to the matrix (twenty-seven positions), for a total of thirty-nine positions:
A 3×4 matrix adds a fourth level to the matrix (eighty-one positions), for a total of one hundred and twenty positions.
Finally, a 4×4 matrix has four positions on the first level, sixteen on the second, sixty-four on the third and two hundred and fifty-six on the fourth:
A RIIAB 2.0 affiliate can purchase a position in any matrix, with commissions paid one all positions in the matrix are filled.
Positions in a matrix are filled when new and existing RIIAB 2.0 affiliates purchase them.
Once all positions are filled a cycle is triggered and, depending on which matrix tier is being cycled out of, a commission is paid out.
- Phase 1 (positions cost $5) – no commission paid, generates a new Phase 1 position and cycles into Phase 2
- Phase 2 – no commission paid, generates a new Phase 2 position and cycles into Phase 3
- Phase 3 – $20 commission paid, generates a new Phase 3 position and cycles into the 2×3, 3×4 and 4×4 matrix cyclers
- Phase 1 (positions cost $20) – $10 commission, generates new Phase 1 position and cycles into Phase 2
- Phase 2 – $20 commission, generates new Phase 2 position and cycles into Phase 3
- Phase 3 – $40 commission, generates new Phase 3 position and cycles into Phase 4
- Phase 4 – $80 commission, generates new Phase 4 position and cycles into Phase 5
- Phase 5 – $160 commission, generates new Phase 5 position and cycles into Phase 6
- Phase 6 – $320 commission, generates new Phase 6 position and cycles into Phase 7
- Phase 7 – $1920 commission and generates new Phase 7 position
- Phase 1 (positions cost $4) – $18 commission paid, generates three new Phase 1 positions and cycles into Phase 2
- Phase 2 – $286 commission paid, generates six new Phase 1 positions and cycles into Phase 3
- Phase 3 – $5524 commission and generates ten new Phase 1 positions
- Phase 1 (positions cost $30) – $55 commission, generates a new Phase 1 position, generates a new 2×2 position and cycles into Phase 2
- Phase 2 – $1650 commission and generates two new Phase 1 positions,
- Phase 1 (positions cost $30) – $2305 commission paid, generates nine new Phase 1 positions, generates one 3×2 matrix position and cycles into Phase 2
- Phase 2 – $24,600 commission paid and generates two new Phase 1 positions
3×4 Matrix (positions cost $12)
- fill level 1 of the matrix (3 positions) – $9 commission paid and unlocks level 2
- fill level 2 of the matrix (9 positions) – $17 commission paid, generates two new level 1 positions and unlocks level 3
- fill level 3 of the matrix (27 positions) – $852 commission paid, generates ten new level 1 positions and unlocks level 4
- fill level 4 of the matrix (81 positions) – $9842 commission paid and generates sixteen new level 1 positions
- Phase 1 (positions cost $4) – pays $26,543 commission, generates sixteen new Phase 1 positions, generates one new 3×3 matrix position and cycles into Phase 2
- Phase 2 – pays $248,600 commission
Referral commissions in RIIAB 2.0 are paid when personally recruited affiliates cycle out matrix phases as follows:
- 4×1 Matrix – $5 on Phase 1, $10 on Phase 2 and $20 on Phase 3
- 2×2 Matrix – $10 on Phase 1, $20 on Phase 2, $40 on Phase 3, $80 on Phase 4, $160 on Phase 5, $320 on Phase 6 and $1920 on Phase 7
- 2×3 Matrix – $32 on Phase 1, $310 on Phase 2 and $5564 on Phase 3
- 3×2 Matrix – $105 on Phase 1 and $1710 on Phase 2
- 3×3 Matrix – $2605 on Phase 1 and $24,600 on Phase 2
- 3×4 Matrix – $10,862
- 4×4 Matrix – $26,628 on Phase 1 and $248,600 on Phase 2
Joining RIIAB 2.0
Affiliate membership with RIIAB is tied to the purchase of at least one $5 4×1 matrix position.
Ever Been In A Matrix That Stalled?
That’s NOT Going To Happen Here Because We’ve Taken Measures Against That!
Measures or no, RIIB 2.0 is still a matrix cycler that will stall once recruitment of new affiliates dries up.
The business model this time around isn’t so much cash gifting as it is a messy Ponzi scheme.
Each matrix essentially functions as a mini Ponzi scheme, with funds paid in and then a ROI paid out as matrix positions are filled.
Referral commissions act as a recruitment incentive, without which matrices will stall and collapse RIIAB 2.0 altogether.
One other important aspect to point out is the ridiculous number of phantom positions generated through matrix cycles. Most of the cyclers generate five or more new positions, with each creating a withdrawal liability while at the same time providing no new funds.
This will only hasten the lead up to a collapse, as phantom positions and actual positions both compete to withdraw from the same limited fund pool.
Realistically positions held by Randy Garrard and perhaps a few early joiners are the only ones that are going to cycle at all here. After tens of phantom positions have been generated RIIAB 2.0 will run out of cash and implode before most of those positions get to cycle again.
Anyone caught purchasing positions between the generation of those initial phantom positions, which will be most RIIAB 2.0 affiliates, loses out.