Final judgement granted against all Zeek top net-winners
Following Final Judgement granted against three of Zeek Rewards’ top thieves, the same has now been granted against all named net-winners in the Receiver’s clawback lawsuit.
In total there are seven named net-winners the Receiver is pursuing clawback litigation against:
- Jerry Napier ($2.3 million)
- Darren Miller ($2.1 million)
- Rhonda Gates ($1.9 million)
- Aaron Andrews, Shara Andrews and Innovation Marketing LLC ($1.3 million)
- T. LeMont Silver and Karen Silver ($3.1 million)
- Durant Brockett ($2.3 million)
- David Kettner, Mary Kettner, Kettner & Associates and Desert Oasis International Marketing ($1.2 million)
Default judgement has already been granted against Michael Van Leeuwen ($1.6 million), Darryle Douglas ($2.2 million), Todd Disner ($2 million), David Sorrells ($1.19 million) and Trudy Gilmond ($2.1 million).
As per the judgement orders, the Receiver is now authorized ‘to pursue appropriate collection proceedings’ against named net-winners.
I imagine collection attempts will begin in earnest early next year.
Footnote: Our thanks to Don@ASDUpdates for providing a copies of the latest final judgement orders (filed December 13th).