Final judgement granted against three Zeek Rewards net-winners
Of the named net-winner defendants being pursued by the Zeek Rewards Receiver, default judgement has been granted against Michael Van Leeuwen ($1.6 million), Darryle Douglas ($2.2 million), Todd Disner ($2 million), David Sorrells ($1.19 million) and Trudy Gilmond ($2.1 million).
Following summary judgement granted against Zeek’s net-winners just over a week ago, the Receiver filed for final judgement against the remaining named net-winner defendants.
Covering the amounts they stole from Zeek victims plus prejudgment interest, up on the chopping block we have
- Jerry Napier ($2.3 million)
- Darren Miller ($2.1 million)
- Rhonda Gates ($1.9 million)
- Aaron Andrews, Shara Andrews and Innovation Marketing LLC ($1.3 million)
- T. LeMont Silver and Karen Silver ($3.1 million)
- Durant Brockett ($2.3 million)
- David Kettner, Mary Kettner, Kettner & Associates and Desert Oasis International Marketing ($1.2 million)
Jerry Napier had agreed to start cooperating with the Receiver in mid 2015, however that doesn’t appear to have resulted in a settlement.
As at the time of publication, final judgement has been recorded against Jerry Napier, Darren Miller, Aaron and Shara Andrews and their company Innovation Marketing LLC.
It is expected final judgement will be entered against the other net-winner defendants shortly.
Footnote: Our thanks to Don@ASDUpdates for providing a copy of the Zeek Rewards Receiver’s “Motion for Entry of Judgment” (December 8th) and subsequent orders (December 9th).