wiscup-logoThere is no information on the Wiscup page indicating who owns or runs the business.

The Wicup website domain (“wiscup.com”) was registered on the 5th of April 2008, however the domain registration is set to private.

Printed in the footer of every page on the Wiscup website is the following message:

Wiscup, a fundraising program of the GCA.

If you click on “GCA”, you are redirected to the website of the “Global Chance Alliance”. The Global Change Alliance state on their website that they are a “political organization”.

On their website, the organization claims to want to implement:

  • a new debt-free financial system
  • a new taxation system
  • basic living standards for all
  • alternative energy
  • demilitirization and
  • individual freedom

There is no information as to who owns or runs the Global Change Alliance, with their domain (“global-change-alliance.org”) also set to private.

Both the Wiscup and Global Change Alliance websites are hosted on the same private server, with additional websites also hosted on the server including:

  • Euredo (“euredo.org”) – a “political initiative for immediate change of the present wrong direction of Europe” with a €10,000 EUR “joining fee”
  • 2Profits (“2profits.com”) – redirects to Wiscup website
  • Sunis (“sunis.org”) – defunct domain
  • GCShares (“gcshares.com”) – defunct comain (presumably “GC” stands for “Global Change”)
  • GC (“gc.tm”) – defunct domain

As all of these domains appear to be related in either content or their naming, one can assume single ownership of all the hosted domains.

roy-caral-owner-gc-domain-wiscupThe GC domain (“gc.tm”) lists a “Roy Caral” from Seychelles as the owner. The GC domain uses the name-servers of “gc-a.org”, which is a domain that redirects to the Global Change Alliance website.

I wasn’t able to connect Caral to any other MLM opportunities on the executive side, so other than GCShares and 2Proftis (both of which sound very HYIP’ish), I don’t believe Caral has any prior experience running an MLM company.

Why Caral’s name does not appear on the Wiscup or Global Change Alliance websites is a mystery.

Read on for a full review of the Wiscup MLM business opportunity.

The Wiscup Product Line

Wiscup has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market affiliate membership to the Wiscup business opportunity itself.

The Wiscup Compensation Plan

The Wiscup compensation plan revolves around affiliates making investments into two revenue-sharing pools: A “regular cup” (min $1 investment) or the “World Cup” ($10 investment).

Wiscup collect investments from affiliates and then at the end of the month pay it out to their affiliate investors according to who invested the most and joined earliest. This equates to affiliates who invest more and joined earlier receiving priority in the revenue-sharing payout.

Affiliate investments are paid out at a rate of 10% each month, with maturity set at 120%. This results in a 12 month ROI payout period.

A 10% referral commission is also paid on all investments made by personally recruited affiliates.

Joining Wiscup

Wiscup affiliate membership is free, however affiliates must invest if they wish to generate any commissions within the Wiscup opportunity.

The minimum deposit amount for Wisup affiliates is $20, thus this is the defacto minimum cost of Wiscup affiliate membership.


Wiscup can be considered a revenue sharing program.

Please refer as many as you can, the more members the more advertisers the more profit for all!

With no retailable products or services and nothing beyond the expectation of an eventual >100% ROI behind every affiliate investment, Wiscup qualifies as an obvious Ponzi scheme.

Affiliates deposit money under the guise of playing in a cup. At the end of the month, Wiscup then pool this money and pay 35% out to whoever invested the most and joined earliest. The remaining 65% is then paid to the rest of the participants, with the process then restarting again for the following month.

In addition to Wiscup’s “no refunds” refund policy:

Any deposits are final and non-refundable.

Caral also gives the game away on social media, telling prospective affiliates:

This is probably the most profitable program ever on the internet for everybody.

But to become properly working for all at least 10,000 active members are required.

Once there are sufficient members advertiser pay for ads (cups called at this program), this is real INCOME!

So until Wiscup reach 10,000 affiliate investors, something-something (insert magic here) something-something, and then a whole bunch of legitimate advertisers suddenly decide to jump on board, Wiscup is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme. Straight from the horses’ mouth.

I’m just going to go ahead and call it now. 10,000 Wiscup investors is never going to happen. And that leaves us with… well, you get the idea.