i-Payout, Telecom Logic & TD Bank settle with TelexFree CA
International Payout Systems (i-Payout), TD Bank and Telecom Logic have reached a settlement with the ongoing TelexFree class-action.
Specific defendants that have settled are:
- Telecom Logic
- Ryan Mitchell (owner & President of Telecom Logic)
- International Payout Systems (aka i-Payout)
- Eddie Gonzales (President of i-Payout)
- Natalia Yenatska (COO & Compliance Officer of i-Payout)
- TD Bank, N.A.
Anthony Cellucci has been appointed Class Representative as per an October 3rd order by District Judge Hillman.
In the same order, District Judge Hillman set the following schedule:
- the affected class must be notified by November 2nd, 2023;
- the affected class has until December 7th to exclude themselves and/or object to the settlement;
- settling Defendants have until January 2nd, 2024 if they wish to withdraw from the settlement;
- a memorandum in support of final approval of the reached settlement is also due on January 2024; and
- a fairness hearing for the settlement will be held on February 6th, 2024
Details of the reached settlement are expected to be made public in the January 2nd memorandum filing.