Webokane Review: E-books, seminars & pyramid recruitment
Webokane provide no information on their website revealing who owns or runs the business.
Webokane is a start-up company, however our team has decades of experience in this industry and management.
The Webokane website domain (“webokane.com”) was privately registered on June 7th, 2016.
Further research reveals Webokane admin emails signed off on by Dillon Kreider.
Dillon Kreider (right) first popped up on BehindMLM’s radar in 2015, as CEO and founder of Trader Agency.
Trader Agency was a $100 a position pyramid scheme. Launched in mid 2015, Trader Agency appears to have collapsed by the end of 2015.
Today the Trader Agency website redirects to that of Webokane.
Read on for a full review of the Webokane MLM opportunity.
Webokane has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Webokane affiliate membership itself.
Webokane affiliate membership provides access to a PLR e-book library and “exclusive monthly seminars”.
The Webokane Compensation Plan
Webokane affiliates purchase Silver or Gold membership and get paid to recruit others who do the same.
Webokane Silver membership is $35 a month.
Commissions on Silver membership sales are based on recruitment and paid out via a 2×3 matrix.
A 2×3 matrix places a Webokane affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Level three of the matrix is generated in the same manner and houses 8 positions (14 in total).
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of new Silver Webokane affiliates.
Commissions are paid as positions in the Silver matrix are filled as follows:
- level 1 – $1 per affiliate recruited (2 positions to fill)
- level 2 – $8.75 per affiliate recruited (4 positions to fill)
- level 3 – $19 per affiliate recruited (8 positions to fill)
Webokane Gold membership is $150 a month.
When a Gold affiliate recruits a new Gold affiliate, they receive a $20 direct recruitment commission.
Residual recruitment commissions on Gold membership sales are paid out via a 2×13 matrix.
A 2×13 matrix starts off the same as a 2×3 matrix, only it expands down thirteen levels instead of three.
Level construction in a 2×13 matrix is the same as a 2×3 matrix, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Commissions are paid out as positions in the Gold matrix are filled as follows:
- levels 1 to 4 – $2 per affiliate recruited
- level 5 – $40 per affiliate recruited
- level 6 – $20 per affiliate recruited
- level 7 – $10 per affiliate recruited
- level 8 – $5 per affiliate recruited
- levels 9 to 11 – $10 per affiliate recruited
- levels 12 and 13 – $5 per affiliate recruited
Earnings on levels 5 to 13 of the matrix are apparently locked behind affiliate ranks tied to recruitment:
- to unlock level 5 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 4 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 6 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 6 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 7 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 8 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 8 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 15 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 9 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 20 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 10 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 30 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 11 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 50 Gold affiliates
- to unlock level 12 an affiliate must personally recruit at least 100 Gold affiliates
Gold membership affiliates also earn a 100% commission match on matrix earnings by personally recruited Gold affiliates.
The Webokane compensation plan states the company places 10% of company-wide revenue into “leadership shares” for “top producer” affiliates.
Presumably these are Webokane affiliates who recruit the most new affiliates, however further specifics are not provided.
Webokane affiliate membership is either $35 a month for Silver or $150 a month for Gold.
The primary difference between Silver and Gold affiliate membership is income potential through the Webokane compensation plan.
Like Trader Agency before it, Webokane is a recruitment-driven pyramid scheme.
The memberships exist as an excuse to collect fees, which Webokane affiliates earn commissions on based on recruitment efforts.
Bundled e-books and seminars exist solely as pseudo-compliance, with the real product sold being a pyramid scheme position.
In a recent admin email sent out to Webokane affiliates, Dillon Kreider explained that the only reason the company has a Silver membership is to entice more people to sign up.
We ALL know the BIG PROFITS are in the Gold plan.
More affiliate fees = more profits when you recruit Gold affiliates. And that’s pretty much what Webokane’s MLM opportunity boils down too.
As with all pyramid schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down Webokane will collapse.
Dillon Kreider sits at the top of the company-wide Gold matrix and will have easily made the most money at that point.
Anyone who hasn’t recruited enough affiliates to recoup their own ongoing monthly membership fees loses out. Statistically in pyramid schemes this is the majority of participants.