W3 Coins Review: W3coin ICO, monthly ROI & pyramid recruitment
W3 Coins claim to have launched in appears to have launched in late 2016 and operate in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The W3 Coins website identifies Juri Vasselli as CEO of the company.
Juri Vasselli (is) a traditional stock trading specialist who is also a digital currency enthusiast turned professional expert.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Vasselli (right) is based out of Italy. Which is strange, because W3 Coins provide a corporate address in the Czech Republic.
Whether W3 Coins has any actual business operations in the Czech Republic is unclear.
A Statement of Financial Affairs dated February, 2015 reveals Vasselli was an investor in the $3 billion dollar TelexFree Ponzi scheme.
Read on for a full review of the W3 Coins MLM opportunity.
W3 Coins Products
W3 Coins has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market W3 Coins affiliate membership itself.
W3 Coins affiliates invest in w3coin points, which the company claims can be used in their “W3 Gateway”.
W3 Gateway makes earning income, tracking income, paying bills, making purchases and even transferring funds, effortless and accessible to everyone through the use of mobile devices and laptops.
At the time of publication none of the above is possible and w3coins are not publicly tradeable.
The W3 Coins Compensation Plan
W3 Coins affiliates invest in W3 Coins points on the expectation of a ROI.
- Starter Pack – invest $50 and receive 700 w3coins
- Bronze Pack – invest $100 and receive 1400 w3coins
- Silver Pack – invest $250 and receive 3500 w3coins
- Crystal Pack – invest $500 and receive 7000 w3coins
- Gold Pack – invest $1000 and receive 14,000 w3coins
- Ruby Pack – invest $3000 and receive 42,000 w3coins
- Emerald Pack – invest $5000 and receive 70,000 w3coins
- Diamond Pack – invest $10,000 and receive 140,000 w3coins
W3 Coins advertise both an active and passive ROI.
To be paid the active ROI rate, a W3 Coins affiliate must qualify at the Supervisor rank within 180 days of signing up (see rank qualification criteria below).
W3 Coin’s active monthly ROI rate is as follows:
- Starter Pack affiliates receive 0.5%
- Bronze Pack affiliates receive 0.75%
- Silver Pack affiliates receive 1%
- Crystal Pack affiliates receive 1.5%
- Gold Pack affiliates receive 1.75%
- Diamond Pack affiliates receive 2%
- Emerald Pack affiliates receive 2.75%
- Ruby Pack affiliates receive 3%
Affiliates who don’t qualify for the active ROI rate are instead paid the passive ROI rate:
- Starter and Bronze Pack affiliates receive 0.25%
- Silver Pack affiliates receive 0.5%
- Crystal Pack affiliates receive 0.6%
- Gold Pack affiliates receive 0.75%
- Diamond Pack affiliates receive 1%
- Emerald Pack affiliates receive 1.25%
- Ruby Pack affiliates receive 1.5%
W3coin ROIs are paid monthly for twelve months.
W3 Coins Affiliate Ranks
There are six affiliate ranks within the W3 Coins compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up and invest in a W3 Coins affiliate pack
- Reseller – generate 3500 GV
- Supervisor – generate another 7000 GV
- Consultant – generate another 21,000 GV
- Broker – generate another 63,000 GV
- Director – generate another 200,000 GV
GV stands for “Group Volume” and consists of downline investment volume:
- a Starter Pack generates 35 GV
- a Bronze pack generates 70 GV
- a Silver Pack generates 175 GV
- a Crystal Pack generates 350 GV
- a Gold Pack generates 700 GV
- a Diamond Pack generates 2100 GV
- an Emerald Pack generates 3500 GV
- a Ruby Pack generates 7000 GV\
W3 Coins affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates who invest.
Recruitment commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
W3 Coins track recruitment commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Using this unilevel compensation structure, W3 Coins pay recruitment commissions across six levels of recruitment as follows:
- Starter Pack affiliates receive 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Bronze Pack affiliates receive a 6% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Silver Pack affiliates receive a 8% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Crystal Pack affiliates receive a 10% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Gold Pack affiliates receive a 12% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Diamond Pack affiliates receive a 14% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Emerald Pack affiliates receive a 16% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
- Ruby Pack affiliates receive a 19% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.5% on level 4 and 0.25% on levels 5 and 6
Group Sales Bonus
Consultant and higher ranked W3 Coins affiliates receive a 2% Group Sales Bonus on downline (unilevel team) investment volume.
The Society Bonus is a bonus percentage paid out on downline investment.
- Resellers receive a 3% Society Bonus
- Supervisors and Consultants receive a 2% Society Bonus
- Brokers and Directors receive a 1% Society Bonus
Global Sales Bonus
Director ranked W3 Coins affiliates receive a share in 1% of W3 Coins company-wide investment volume.
Joining W3 Coins
W3 Coins affiliate membership requires investment in one of eight offered affiliate packs:
- Starter Pack – $50
- Bronze Pack – $100
- Silver Pack – $250
- Crystal Pack – $500
- Gold Pack – $1000
- Ruby Pack – $3000
- Emerald Pack – $5000
- Diamond Pack – $10,000
There is also a free W3 Coins affiliate membership option, however free affiliates don’t participate in the MLM opportunity.
W3 Coins presents itself as yet another pump and dump worthless MLM altcoin.
Promises of being able to use w3coins for “shopping” and “travel” are made but to date nothing specific.
There are two billion pre-mined w3coin tokens, 5 billion of which are currently being pawned off through an ICO.
Tens of thousands market makers from 63 countries are joining W3C first series ICO from tomorrow July 10, 2017.
W3coins tokens are being flogged for 50,000 w3coins for 1 ETH ($169) and have to be purchased through the Etherium platform.
One of the W3 Coins websites advises that the “crowdsale” will continue through till August 25th.
Thus far 473 ETH and 40 bitcoin have purportedly been invested.
After that and with nothing differentiating W3 Coins from the plethora of MLM altcoins out there, the value of w3coin will hinge on affiliate investor recruitment.
W3 Coins’ compensation plan is a combination of unregistered securities and pyramid recruitment.
There is no indication W3 Coins have registered themselves with a securities regulator in any jurisdiction they operate in, meaning affiliates are investing in unregistered securities.
Paying affiliate investors to recruit new affiliate investors also makes W3 Coins a pyramid scheme.
Usual MLM altcoin play out here; once affiliate recruitment drops off w3coin’s value approaches zero and the whole thing collapses.
Here’s the thing. Launching a coin doesn’t require an mlm program, and isn’t really enhanced by one.
With the Wirex app, which is free, people can spend most cryptocurrencies on anything they want, like a debt card.
There’s no reason to wait for some company to make specific deals with specific companies. We’re past that now.