Qtrex Review: Twelve-tier BTC Ponzi pyramid hybrid
Qtrex provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Qtrex’s website domain (“qtrex.io”) was privately registered on June 30th, 2020.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Qtrex has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Qtrex affiliate membership itself.
Qtrex’s Compensation Plan
Qtrex’s compensation plan combines elements of a pyramid and Ponzi scheme.
Qtrex affiliates sign up across twelve membership fee tiers:
- Q1 – $50
- Q2 – $75
- Q3 – $125
- Q4 – $250
- Q5 – $500
- Q6 – $750
- Q7 – $1000
- Q8 – $2000
- Q9 – $5000
- Q10 – $10,000
- Q11 – $20,000
- Q12 – $50,000
Fees paid in are used to fund recruitment and matrix cycler commissions.
Qtrex pays 50% of fees paid to buy into any Qtrex tier as a recruitment commission.
Note that the third and tenth recruitment commission generated on any tier, is passed upline.
In turn recruitment commissions are received from recruited affiliates, when they recruit their third and tenth recruits.
Qtrex’s cycler uses a 3×1 matrix.
A 3×1 matrix is simple in nature, requiring only three positions to be filled to generate a cycle.
Positions in the matrix are filled when new and existing Qtrex affiliates buy into any of the company’s twelve membership tiers.
50% of the buy-in is used to fund a matrix position, with each membership tier operating as a separate cycler tier.
The math behind cycler payouts is 100% of the first two positions filled are kept. The third position payment is used to fund a new cycler tier matrix position.
Cycler commissions are paid across Qtrex’s twelve tiers as follows:
- Q1 – $50 cycler commission and generates a new Q1 tier matrix position
- Q2 – $75 cycler commission and generates a new Q2 tier matrix position
- Q3 – $125 cycler commission and generates a new Q3 tier matrix position
- Q4 – $250 cycler commission and generates a new Q4 tier matrix position
- Q5 – $500 cycler commission and generates a new Q5 tier matrix position
- Q6 – $750 cycler commission and generates a new Q6 tier matrix position
- Q7 – $1000 cycler commission and generates a new Q7 tier matrix position
- Q8 – $2000 cycler commission and generates a new Q8 tier matrix position
- Q9 – $5000 cycler commission and generates a new Q9 tier matrix position
- Q10 – $10,000 cycler commission and generates a new Q10 tier matrix position
- Q11 – $20,000 cycler commission and generates a new Q11 tier matrix position
- Q12 – $50,000 cycler commission and generates a new Q12 tier matrix position
Qtrex affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $50 Q1 membership fee payment.
Full participation in Qtrex’s pyramid Ponzi hybrid costs $89,750.
Note that all payments within Qtrex are made in bitcoin.
Qtrex is a simple pyramid Ponzi hybrid.
The pyramid nature of the business sees affiliates sign up and pay membership fees.
50% of those membership fees are paid to whoever recruited them. Or if it’s a third or tenth recruit, further upline.
The other 50% of membership fees paid funds a twelve-tier Ponzi cycler.
The effective ROI across the cycler is 200% per cycle. Reinvestment is funded by new Qtrex affiliates buying in.
Both elements of Qtrex’s fraudulent business model rely on constant recruitment to stay afloat.
As with any MLM Ponzi pyramid hybrid, once recruitment dies down so too will new membership fees paid in.
This will stall Qtrex’s matrix cyclers, resulting in a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi and pyramid schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.